It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you Imagine Hillary doing this ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
This is the opposite of "from the heart". This speech is not written by him, which is why it's actually somewhat coherent.

And yes, I can also imagine Hillary pandering hard about something she doesn't care about at all.

And to the comment of "Trump had nothing to gain". What a load of it. His ego had everything to gain. And he's bummed that the whole country isn't licking up his runoff without question. Just a select few. But what do you expect when you run a campaign based on division?

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Yes. She's 1000 times the speaker he is.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Poor guy is only worth 3 billion now....
Ramen noodles tonight

Pretty classist of you.

Btw there's some pretty expensive ramen out there.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

I tell ya..this one photo warmed my heart on this cold Chicago day.

twitter.com...

The affection for our brave men/women in uniform, removes all other concerns from the President's mind when he's with them!

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I've already explained why I said that. Thanks for the reply.

I respectfully disagree. His ego had a lot to gain.

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
He is helping others in other ways.

Commander in crap: Donald Trump toilet brush making bathrooms great again

He might be the President of the United States of America, but others have found a brilliant use for Donald Trump. Dubbed the Commander In Crap, original Donald Trump toilet brushes are being sold online to Kiwis in the hope of making the toilet bowl fresh and great again.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: skywatcher44

I see these speeches on you Tube and just am so touched

this is so bizarre to me

not cause its trump. just cause its the president.

so touched when the president said a thing
????

strange to me

not knocking you. just saying i dont get it is all

Because we in the USA haven't had a president care about people like Trump does..In a very long time.

The only problem is those who hate Trump also hate themselves so much that they don't wan't him to care about them, because then they don't have a valid target to blame someone for not caring about them.

edit on 15-11-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
It is kind of sad to see how much Trump has brainwashed people into thinking he is actually doing things to better America, when the opposite is true.

His admin has only done things to benefit the richest of the rich and everyone else can see this but his loyal (brainwashed?) followers. It will come painfully clear in the next year or so, when the stock market drops and the recession kicks in.

The question isn’t when is the next recession coming; it’s what are we going to do about it

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Add this as it is better than the one I opened the thread with. Your Great President is Amazing and the blind and haters will never see it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join