It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you Imagine Hillary doing this ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Another from the heart speech from your great president. No one has ever had the veterans and families backs more than Donald J Trump.
I see these speeches on you Tube and just am so touched I have to post. Here in the UK our leader Mrs May had the bullets flying at her today
over Brexit and she did well. Not half as good as your guy though. Imagine Hilary speaking to these veterans ? No it will never happen.

edit on 15 11 2018 by skywatcher44 because: .

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: skywatcher44

I see these speeches on you Tube and just am so touched

this is so bizarre to me

not cause its trump. just cause its the president.

so touched when the president said a thing
????

strange to me

not knocking you. just saying i dont get it is all

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

That;s because you aren't "TOUCHED" (in the head)
LOL

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Yes. Yes, I can. Because that speech reeks of ignorance, just like Hillary.
edit on 15-11-2018 by IndyFront because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Trump had nothing to gain from running for president, he actually cares about this country and the people in it. Hillary doesn't even care about the people she pretended to care about. If she really cared about blacks like she claims, she would have helped them by now. Not even the first black president cared about blacks. Their lives stayed the same or got worse as their unemployment numbers went up.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Another from the heart speech from your great president.

Well that was certainly not a "from the heart speech".... Not going to knock him for what he said, I only watched like 10 minutes of it... But he read a written speech, as all Presidents have done.

He Honestly looked, not sure how to say it... Not himself... Toned down his rhetoric and read the speech.... what he said was probably written to deflect from the dishonoring the Vets in France and blaming the rain and secret service....

Not a "from the heart speech"..... Just my opinion

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

You dont think trump gained anything from becoming president?
I agree that his heart is in the right place but there are a lot of benefits of becoming president.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I agree that his heart is in the right place but there are a lot of benefits of becoming president.

Trump's net worth has dropped by 1.4 Billion since 2015 according to Forbes.

Link

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Of course I do, but my point is that he was a billionaire that could have everything he wanted before becoming president. He wasn't even a politician. I didn't mean he didn't have anything to gain in that sense, just that he already had anything he wanted. It's like a brain surgeon going back to school to get a criminal justice degree so he can help police determine how long a body has been dead... Or some analogy like that. You don't need it, but you want it so you can help others.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Poor guy is only worth 3 billion now....
Ramen noodles tonight

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Trump had nothing to gain from running for president,

He had everything to gain... He is an egotistical man with money... He would have been forgotten before long...Like Rockafeller or Astor, other Rich from NYC that had more of a claim in Americas history than he would ever had had. Presidents however, are never forgotten... written into the history books. Good or Bad.... now he will always be a piece of American history.

I think there is more... like making himself and friends more rich... But I believe it was more about his Legacy than anything else...

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Poor guy is only worth 3 billion now....
Ramen noodles tonight

Just pointing out facts. I don't judge people based on how much money they have.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Was it strange when people and the media called Obama the Messiah? That always creeped me out.

What I do not like is that if you support our 'president' you are a labeled a Trump Supporter. I never labeled people Obama followers or Bush followers or Clinton followers, like, the above video states, is cultish.

Our current POTUS is doing a great job for the country. Anyone else would have caved but he keeps on truckin. Does he do things I do not like, yes, but 'words' and 'tweets' should not trigger people.

If anything, it should push them to educate themselves to better our country as a whole and not just for one party.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Reminds me of that scene in "Trading Places" where the two rich brothers make a bet...and the one pays up...A single dollar.

Trump has had his ego massaged by a bunch of his followers, and by those who voted for "anyone but clinton." After presidency he'll have free medical, free security, and a ton of other perqs. Not to mention that he set the stage for "I don't have to know what I'm doing because I have a lot of money" cronies to run for president.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tompdx3

That;s because you aren't "TOUCHED" (in the head)
LOL

ahahahaha

touched by the angels

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

He had everything to gain... He is an egotistical man with money... He would have been forgotten before long...Like Rockafeller or Astor, other Rich from NYC that had more of a claim in Americas history than he would ever had had. Presidents however, are never forgotten... written into the history books. Good or Bad.... now he will always be a piece of American history.

I think there is more... like making himself and friends more rich... But I believe it was more about his Legacy than anything else...

Meh. I disagree. He's been in magazines and news articles and his properties have been in movies since the 80's. He's also done quite a bit for New York and everyone would have agreed with that before he ran for president with an R beside his name. You know it and I know it. In fact, I didn't even care for him until he made mention of the dangers of our Mexican border. Other than overemotional butthurt liberal drivel, Trump will go down as one of the greatest presidents in American history as long as he stays on the path he's on.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

originally posted by: LSU2018

Reminds me of that scene in "Trading Places" where the two rich brothers make a bet...and the one pays up...A single dollar.

Trump has had his ego massaged by a bunch of his followers, and by those who voted for "anyone but clinton." After presidency he'll have free medical, free security, and a ton of other perqs. Not to mention that he set the stage for "I don't have to know what I'm doing because I have a lot of money" cronies to run for president.

I've already explained why I said that. Thanks for the reply.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

i would like to add, he had more and has lost more than any modern president. I mean he lost $$$$ and freedom.

The obama's loved the life style of being pres. Trump had a better life style

Everyone else is signing book deals and speaking for money, Trump is losing money.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

i would like to add, he had more and has lost more than any modern president. I mean he lost $$$$ and freedom.

The obama's loved the life style of being pres. Trump had a better life style

Everyone else is signing book deals and speaking for money, Trump is losing money.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join