It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The removal of political ideology from the workplace

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: HunkaHunka

You've got it pretty backwards imo. The businesses rely on the people. A person can always find another job if a business dies. The business on the other hand is just plain dead if nobody wants to work at it.

I don't believe for a second you fired almost 20 people en masse recently. There's just no way you could be that big an ass employer and not have employees recording interactions with you, keeping notes.

Hell I would go as far to say if it were true you'd be facing 20 some odd people that could # you over pretty well if they want to match stories and make some stuff up.

You aren't the only one that can try to walk the line of legality my man. One day you'll ruin the wrong person's livelihood and they'll make sure you regret it. Guarantee it. Just one person who doesn't want to play by the rules and you and family could be in trouble.
edit on 15-11-2018 by hombero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

So that is what was missing from the business model. Explains the McDonald's rise to success.

edit on 11/15/2018 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: HunkaHunka
Having ran a few companies in my time, the only thing I find to be worse than slackers are pontificators and proselytizers.

It's time to set company policies to limit any discussion of politics in the work place. This includes facebook, twitter, and even ATS.

As a business owner I have culled my ranks of employees of the alt-left and alt-right variety. I've also enacted a policy to keep the company devoid of politics.

I'm hoping the rest of you can follow suit in order to rid our nation of the cancer that is upon it currently.

Frankly, this sounds like a laughably naive idea.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Might makes right

originally posted by: hombero
a reply to: HunkaHunka

You've got it pretty backwards imo. The businesses rely on the people. A person can always find another job if a business dies. The business on the other hand is just plain dead if nobody wants to work at it.

I don't believe for a second you fired almost 20 people en masse recently. There's just no way you could be that big an ass employer and not have employees recording interactions with you, keeping notes.

Hell I would go as far to say if it were true you'd be facing 20 some odd people that could # you over pretty well if they want to match stories and make some stuff up.

You aren't the only one that can try to walk the line of legality my man. One day you'll ruin the wrong person's livelihood and they'll make sure you regret it. Guarantee it. Just one person who doesn't want to play by the rules and you and family could be in trouble.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join