It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gray wolf population could lose federal protection under GOP Bill

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Wolves are certainly puppy producing machines. Then when the balance is too far out of whack, they themselves cause their own starvation and turn to livestock and become a danger to pets and people.

It would be very hard to end them. I agree. They spread geographically quickly.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Heard one the other day about wolves.............Shoot shut-up and shovel. If they come off the list though, I hope this time man is responsible enough to keep them off.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.
a reply to: Lumenari

Heard one the other day about wolves.............Shoot shut-up and shovel. If they come off the list though, I hope this time man is responsible enough to keep them off.

I agree entirely.

Conservation should be done correctly with all species so that they can all be there.

Not eco-terrorists making decisions for a species they know nothing about outside of Facebook.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Alright, dude. You came back with more anecdotal ‘data’ — I hoped for better but expected this.

You claim the USFWS, doing their job correctly, is good by you (and standards — no need to get into those as they relate to science... as I’m sure it’ll be more equivocation and qualifying), but you don’t trust their own data? What, you think there’s some crazy, liberal contingent in the USFWS making up numbers? It couldn’t be the girl the valley over waking up going to work for the USFWS division in Idaho, no? It’s all made up. She couldn’t spot those some packs you claimed to be able show to John Q. Public, if only they asked...what a joke. Not even a funny one.

Moderator? Nah, weak-kneed hall monitor. And don’t try and have some ATS cohort censor this comment — I’m denying ignorance, while you actively promote it.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 03:56 AM
link   
The issue with these wolves is not a new discussion on this site. Some of us here were dealing with them first hand.

The Canadian Gray Wolf was introduced as a “nonessential experimental” species as defined by the Endangered Species Act. The ESA only allows the introduction of an “experimental species” when the original native species is extinct. But the Idaho Timberwolf was not extinct; we had about 80 of them. These Timberwolves were documented by recognized experts. No problem for the federal government, they just solved that dilemma by lying. Consequently, the introduction of the Canadian Gray Wolf into Idaho was based on fraud. source
- from my post in 2012 - www.abovetopsecret.com...

The introduced Timber Wolves took over our rural neighborhoods killing a local moose calf, numerous livestock and elk. They didn't even eat what they killed. They even came close to homes, family was affected similarly as in the woman in the links:

Here are some sources-
Wolves in the driveway

When the wolves were reintroduced by the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, they were listed as endangered species, but in 2009 that protection was lifted in Idaho and Montana -- though not in Wyoming -- giving those states the right to develop a management plan for the animals.

Among the triggers listed for declaring an emergency is the state's wolf population exceeding 100. There are currently estimated to be more than 700 wolves in Idaho.

MSM source from 2011

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join