It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to deal with Extreme left or right people - Fire them

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I posted this under a different title the other day. Evidently there were snowflakes out there that took umbrage with some of the semantics in use. Too much toxic immaturity on ATS to say it as it is... so here's a revised version:

As a Centrist, I am seeing again and again that the weakest part of our society is either extreme right or extreme left.

As with any good tribe, we must remove the cancer of weakness from our society in order to not have them continue to be the liability they are. I believe there is only one way to deal with this in order for America to move forward in a centrist fashion... extreme centrism.

It's time to forcibly remove both the alt-right and alt-left from our society. This will start with shunning them. Removing them from the roster of employees in the businesses us Centrists own. Remove their ability to make a living wage, ostracize anyone who is pathetic, can't create anything for themselves, self-identifies as anything other than what they are, needs mental help on a daily basis, takes antidepressants, or otherwise is a liability to our nations survival.

These people should be relegated to the shotgun shacks, trailer parks and section 8 housing that exists.

It's time to solve the problem with capital.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: HunkaHunka

You're complaining that the left and right are too extremist and toxic.

Your solution is to send them to the streets and make sure they can't be employed (illegal).

And you don't see the irony in your extremism?

link   
You jess right?

Of course not. As a Centrist myself, I prefer to listen to all sides. After all who gets to judge what is alt-right, alt-left or for that matter … Center! We should be free to communicate our discourse with one another and logic should be the key to solving any issues.

link   
Extreme centrism seems as crazy as the extreme right or left.

With your idea of America, it would go bankrupt just trying to house and manage two thirds of the country, that don’t work, or spend any money (because they don’t have any).

You can’t just “remove” people.

Economics 101.....

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
This isn't illegal. Private companies can do whatever they wish.

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Your solution is to send them to the streets and make sure they can't be employed (illegal).

link   
I think we should remove people like you with this moral superiority attitude. Feel free to remove yourself from the political forums on ATS if it annoys you. Plus ATS is in no way a reflection of actual daily life. Get out and interact with people and you will realize most of us don't talk about politics. I have friends on the left, right, middle and people that don't care at all.

link   

I think the UN declaration of human rights will act as a quite good guideline here. If you start to treat people different based on their color, ethnicity, religion, political opinions, personal convictions, etc - you disregard their right to exist as they are.

This has been the worst ever sin by the Left. And I am rather glad they have shown what they are.

Do not enter yourself into that path. But be clear about the rules, and keep workplace independent from politics. Fire those who engage politics while on clock.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: HunkaHunka

False.

Unless you live in a Commonwealth state, you have to state your reason for firing, that however does not protect you from discrimination.

Discrimination can get you sued, anything from picking someone out for race, creed, ethnicity, ideology... ect.

The only way you can protect yourself is by having documented discussions regarding performance with written and signed follow ups up to and including termination. That all has to be done with forewarning of consequences unless they committed a terminable offence per signed employee handbook or law.

I've worked for several corporations and have to take continuing education classes on the law, and I live in a commonwealth, we are not exempt.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Oh but you can... And I have.

originally posted by: snowspirit
Extreme centrism seems as crazy as the extreme right or left.

With your idea of America, it would go bankrupt just trying to house and manage two thirds of the country, that don’t work, or spend any money (because they don’t have any).

You can’t just “remove” people.

Economics 101.....

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Interesting.....

That is the EXACT plan on what will happen to Christians who will not take "The Mark Of The Beast".

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I've never had this issue. I continue to hire and fire at will.

let them figure out how to survive.. it will be better for all.

originally posted by: HunkaHunka

False.

Unless you live in a Commonwealth state, you have to state your reason for firing, that however does not protect you from discrimination.

Discrimination can get you sued, anything from picking someone out for race, creed, ethnicity, ideology... ect.

The only way you can protect yourself is by having documented discussions regarding performance with written and signed follow ups up to and including termination. That all has to be done with forewarning of consequences unless they committed a terminable offence per signed employee handbook or law.

I've worked for several corporations and have to take continuing education classes on the law, and I live in a commonwealth, we are not exempt.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
They are morons too

originally posted by: infolurker

Interesting.....

That is the EXACT plan on what will happen to Christians who will not take "The Mark Of The Beast".

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I really don't care about the masses in general, especially when they are working against the common interests of survival. So, let them figure it out.

originally posted by: deckdel

I think the UN declaration of human rights will act as a quite good guideline here. If you start to treat people different based on their color, ethnicity, religion, political opinions, personal convictions, etc - you disregard their right to exist as they are.

This has been the worst ever sin by the Left. And I am rather glad they have shown what they are.

Do not enter yourself into that path. But be clear about the rules, and keep workplace independent from politics. Fire those who engage politics while on clock.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Closed for staff review.

join