It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look out boys, he’s about to blow!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Look out boys, he’s about to blow!

Did I miss it?

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: whargoul
If he can fire Mueller any time, why hasn't he?

He can fire him any time he wants, perfectly within the bounds of his legal authority as Chief Executive..

He hasn't because he is one smart cookie, and realizes that in the long run, Mueller's ridiculous investigation will help him much more than it could ever hurt him.

I've heard his bluster about it, but that's all bs and your meter is broken. If he fires Mueller we will be in an immediate constitutional crisis at the least.

Rotflmao! Really? Do tell - what would be the basis of this so called 'constitutional crisis?

Be specific... what Article, Section and Clause of the Constitution would he be in violation of?

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal
Trump is beginning to act similar to Nixon. Near the end Nixon became increasingly withdrawn and even began talking to the paintings in the White House. Trump has become increasingly withdrawn since the election and now instead of talking to the paintings he is talking to Twitter.

Oh, really? So, you are secretly a White House staff member who has frequent access to the President enough to be able to make such a pronouncement?

Nahh... you're just parroting CNN, MSNBC and the rest.

You guys have moved way past hilarious, and are now just plain sad.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
He is pissed about the midterms that were a disaster for the republican party.

Disaster? He gained two senate seats, which is almost unheard of. The Senate is the most important side of the Legislative branch in case you didn't know.

Sure, the Dems won back the House, but it was normal and expected, although I had held out hope that they wouldn't.

There are rumors that there were traps set that will shed some light on all of the election fraud engaged in by the Dems in Fla and Cali. I sure hope these are true.

He had a disastrous trip to Paris

Yeah, like everything else Trump does, it was 'disastrous'. Too bad you can't actually cite any specific reasons why you believe it, other than parroting CNN/MSNBC shills.

and was criticized for ignoring Arlington on Veterans Day.

And he said he regretted it, but he has aptly demonstrated more respect for the military in his first two years with changes he has made to the VA system and other ways, no one in their right mind can say he doesn't respect veterans, and (personal opinion) I'd say virtually all veterans would agree.

and Mueller is handing down another indictment and getting closer and closer to indicting someone in his immeiate family.
That win.... ?..... He is so wishing that never happened....

Keep dreaming Silly, it's all you have left...

Maybe he will be able to indict Don Jr due to some ridiculous perjury trap he fell into, maybe not, but if he does, and he is able to procure a conviction (maybe, maybe not) Trump can always pardon him (and I would laugh even h arder at all of the Dems exploding heads if that happened).

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

The answer is obvious.

You are referring, in each of those you name-check, to direct routes of communication to the masses.

Therefore the answer to your question is obvious.

But I think you knew that and just fancied a to-and-fro.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
Truth is, the House was ripe for a shift because several Republicans retired this term...

Actually, I believe it was a whopping 40.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join