It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look out boys, he’s about to blow!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

It'll happen any day now.

They promise.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Xtrozero

Oh wow really? Cus thats what pulls me right in. I know its someone who hasn't been glamoured by the orange orb.
Someone who knows the truth about donald trump and his fake presidency.

You got the first part of your name right... What level of immaturity do you all want to get to? The man was voted into office, how hard is that to understand? You all want to take your ball and go home because you didn't win..

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

I think the left needs to accept that Trump is POTUS and in it for the next 6 years. Beyond that, given the behavior of the left in recent times, Democrats and all other progressive liberals need to get used to the fact that the US will likely have Republican Presidents for the next few decades at least..LOL

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Dang you sure did trigger a lot people. LMAO

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ironclad3000

I think the left needs to accept that Trump is POTUS and in it for the next 6 years. Beyond that, given the behavior of the left in recent times, Democrats and all other progressive liberals need to get used to the fact that the US will likely have Republican Presidents for the next few decades at least..LOL

There will be no 6 years LOL, after what happened in Nov, he would be lucky to finish out his term without some kind of charges are being linked to something nefarious.

You keep up that optimism though sunshine.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

originally posted by: and14263
Facts:

1) FBI did not take the server from DNC

2) Facebook is biased towards the Dems

3) Twitter is biased towards the Dems

All three of the above are proven facts.

You shouldn't have a problem with facts.

You should pick one of the myriad of other topics which would allow you to attack Trump with validity. There's HUNDREDS out there, many of his policies have disastrous hidden implications.

But you chose this tweet?

How bizarre!

I wish I was on the left right now, never has there been an easier target. Yet you're all missing the target by miles.

I would like to see how you prove that Twitter or Facebook is biased in favor of Democrats. That is your opinion, not a fact. Someone else can say Facebook is biased against Muslims and still be equally as correct as your statement.

Opinions do not equal facts.

I wouldn't say something like that if it wasn't fact.

Your internal bias will of course stop you from considering any of this. That is because you have been completely beaten by the system. Your left leaning stance is so robust that unfortunately you may never be able to see an argument from both sides. You are exactly what the establishment want - non-analytical and emotional, very helpful when one is trying to divide and conquer a nation.

Media 'impartial' algorithms disproportionately impact conservative material.

Misinformation and biases infect social media

Link to a report suggesting my 'opinion' is fact

Link within to a Harvard report on social media bias

More

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: je55ejame5

What exactly do you think happened in November?

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

What exactly do you think happened in November?

TheRedneck

Well even though the Republican party tried their best to suppress votes through new laws, gerrymandering and trying to stop votes from being counted, you gotta admit a lot of the races were close.

Now imagine if Republicans didn't try that BS, they would have lost those close races. 2020 is going to be a huge disappointment to Trump and his followers.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Well even though the Republican party tried their best to suppress votes through new laws, gerrymandering and trying to stop votes from being counted, you gotta admit a lot of the races were close.

Actually, the Republicans lost a lot of races in the House... and that's the only place gerrymandering can exist, by definition. Where gerrymandering cannot be a factor, the Senate, the Republicans picked up seats.

I'm not sure what new laws you are referring to... Alabama has enacted no new voting laws since 2016. Do you have a list?

Not counting votes... hmmm, in Florida's recount, the only votes that didn't get counted were those counties which couldn't manage to get their votes in on time. That would be the Democrats. I don't think it was Republicans that elected the fool Snipes that screwed up the entire voting procedure.

Truth is, the House was ripe for a shift because several Republicans retired this term... something about wanting to self-enforce term limits by retiring after so many years. Regardless of the reason they retired, though, there were many more open seats than in most years. In the Senate, the Democrats held a disadvantage as many more Democrat seats were up for re-election than Republicans. None of that portends much of anything for 2020, but it is noteworthy that this was the poorest midterm election by an opposing party in memory.

Oh, and Trump will not be ousted before 2020... the House can impeach him, but they can't remove him. Mueller can't indict him. Only the Senate, which the Republicans held, can get him out of office. That pesky Constitution is in the way again. Constitution bad, amirite?

Of course, you'll just look at that and ignore it. Trump bad, amirite?

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

No. This is hilarious. Trump is not gaining any approval from people who do not already support him and the ones that do support him are too stubborn to admit they've made a huge mistake.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck
They picked up two . They lost at last count thirty one in the house and seven governorships.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yeah, sounds right... so far. Mississippi will go red. That'll make 3.

Like I said, the worst midterm performance by an opposing party in memory. +31/-3.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

deny deny deny
the indictment is coming dude.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Another garbage thread written by a boy.

Just always remember, he's your POTUS and not a damn thing you can do about it 😌

...and if he so chooses, can still fire Mueller at ANYTIME and not a damn thing you can do about it 😏

Clean up the soy, it's gross in here boy.

The attempt to ridicule the OP is a very transparent tactic to defend a weak position.

So, you think he can fire Mueller at anytime and not have serious consequences from that? You think that would strengthen his position?

Do you also think he wouldn't have people questioning WHY he is choosing to stop the investigation? And do you think anyone should have the right/power to stop an investigation into themselves?

If you are happy for the investigation to be stopped by the person being investigated then you really are in favour of a "one rule for them and another for us".

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Facts:

You should pick one of the myriad of other topics which would allow you to attack Trump with validity. There's HUNDREDS out there, many of his policies have disastrous hidden implications.

How bizarre!

I wish I was on the left right now, never has there been an easier target. Yet you're all missing the target by miles.

If the Media and the Schools, and the FBI and the Internets are so left Biased why don't we have more liberals? I am so confused by this...

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
It's amazing the job trump is doing with the level of opposition he faces.

I have never seen such disrespect for the position of president as I do today.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Trump says he has answered Mueller's questions but not submitted them
Thread worthy of it's own right...

... snip ...
that he answered the questions “very easily” this week about the special counsel’s ongoing investigation into
answered them very easily': Trump on Mueller investigation questions

answered them very easily': Trump on Mueller investigation questions
Donald Trump said on Friday that he has answered written questions from special counsel Robert Mueller but has not yet submitted them.

The president told reporters in the Oval Office that he answered the questions “very easily” this week about the special counsel’s ongoing investigation into 2016 election interference and possible ties between Russia and the president’s campaign.

“You have to always be careful when you answer questions with people that probably have bad intentions,”
said Trump in his latest swipe at the integrity of the investigation.

“But no, the questions were very routinely answered by me.”

For the rec-ord
ok ?

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage

Facts:

How bizarre!

If the Media and the Schools, and the FBI and the Internets are so left Biased why don't we have more liberals? I am so confused by this...

Because most individuals recognize the difference between reality and fantasy, until they live in a city.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Facts:

How bizarre!

Quoted for prosperity of Truth.

I find it funny so many of the lefts base even read his tweets.

It's like they hate him but are obsessed!

Like you get with an ex, or that girl that you secretly worship but turned you down for a date.

It's sad to a degree, but also pathetic.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

Because despite the left's best efforts, people still have a brain, and obviously use it.

I was a lot more Liberal when I was younger, then real life sets in and you begin to see that pie in the sky hopes for humanity's betterment doesn't pay the bills, and really goes against what humanity really is.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join