It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look out boys, he’s about to blow!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
Oh btw I fixed you sig line for you.

Those with their face to the sun lose the ability to clearly see the enemy . Soundguy proverb....

a reply to: InTheLight

Those that don't read their own threads lose the ability to clearly see who is the enemy and who is not.
ATS proverb
edit on 011CST11America/Chicago048111130 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

For Russian collusion. You know the thing hes been denying forever?
It is reported that he is lashing out at everyone in the whitehouse. From the top on down.
He is pissed about the midterms that were a disaster for the republican party. He had a disastrous trip to Paris and was criticized for ignoring Arlington on Veterans Day. Mueller is handing down another indictment and getting closer and closer to indicting someone in his immeiate family.
That win.... ?..... He is so wishing that never happened....

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal
a reply to: soundguy

Trump is beginning to act similar to Nixon. Near the end Nixon became increasingly withdrawn and even began talking to the paintings in the White House. Trump has become increasingly withdrawn since the election and now instead of talking to the paintings he is talking to Twitter.

I know, right? almost nobody talks to the twitter. Just some crazy kids doing that "internet" thing I suppose. BTW, Penn tennis balls are the best for not scuffing up the floors with your walker. (the more you know and all)

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Oh wow really? Cus thats what pulls me right in. I know its someone who hasn't been glamoured by the orange orb.
Someone who knows the truth about donald trump and his fake presidency.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Oh wow really? Cus thats what pulls me right in. I know its someone who hasn't been glamoured by the orange orb.
Someone who knows the truth about donald trump and his fake presidency.

is fake presidency even a real thing?

He was elected, and seems to be residing in the big white house on Pennsylvania Ave.

Perhaps "fake" doesn't really mean what you think it does.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Krakatoa

I am repeatedly amazed at how triggered people get over these tweets. I mean, they are ramblings, sure, but carry no legal weight whatever.

They do carry "legal weight" and are official statements from the President of the United States.

IDOJ says Trump's tweets are official presidential statements www.abajournal.com...

Let me give you a fact. The executive branch cannot (I repeat) cannot make laws. That is only within the scope of the legislative breach (i.e. Congress). So, although they may be "official presidential statements" they carry no legal weight...none, nada, zippo!

From your own source:

“To be sure, the President’s account identifies his office, and his tweets make official statements about the policies of his administration,” the DOJ’s motion for summary judgment argues. “But the fact that the President may ‘announce the actions of state’ through his Twitter account does not mean that all actions related to that account are attributable to the state.”

That means that whatever he tweets does not reflect any required actions of the country, i.e. LAW.

Which, is what I stated in the prior post, NO LEGAL WEIGHT.

Wanna try that rebuttal again???

edit on 11/15/2018 by Krakatoa because: Added clarifications and quote from source

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Touché.

a reply to: InTheLight

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Definitly seems unhinged. He got really impatient with Acosta(walking nervously back and forth).

It's definitely going to get ugly if more pressure gets put on trump.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Lol. Any day now.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Do you get up everyday and read his Twitter? I don't. Could care less. I laugh at most of it but it is the most transparent administration ever. EVER!

So I checked his Twitter and the first 3 support the VA and the troops...what is wrong with that?

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Unusually, i don't feel, kinda, 'gloaty' about this one, really don't
normally i would though !

Maybe i'm hitting peak orange-racoon-cosplay
;p

I'm wayyy less concered about what's about to trickle out
we already suspect what the in's and out's could be...
more worrysome, is the reaction of the Orange Faction

Then there's direct, "pre-emptive" action by an EXO at midight
"I'm the goddam president, gimme dat ding"

Tail wags dog
'n' all that
y'know

! (WE HERE can only SPECULATE) !

Anyhow, today's Twitterbating episode does, seem, ominous
really awful, horrible, neeedlessly trying to pre-empt something

as if the other shoe is gonna drop
a big, Salmon Pink, ladies size 10

And it implicates Tream Trump
big time

less of a reeee,
more of a nationally stunning
Noooo !

It could be that as Potus
he's had a pre-read,
as is his right to do so
of the Mueller report
!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no wayyyyy mofo 0_*

And the stone cold evidence is settling in ...
... to tRumps '4d chess mnid' that's it's not too rockin' hot for any one of

Trump Jr
Manafort
The Dona...
nooooh làlà làllàà don't wanna know nohhhhhhhh

Or maybe the Donald's colon is a bit irritated
it all means nothing
and we'll just break out the beers
and make like l'll Fonzies

edit on 15-11-2018 by Cassi3l because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I’m merely offering up an opinion based on the persons own words and events that are currently taking place

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your INFORMED opinion. No one is entitled to ignorance"
Harlan Ellison

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I think you misread my post.

I am neutral politically for the most part as I am not Repub or Dem.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Cassi3l

You have a very unique and interesting writing/speaking style.

What do you mean Orange Raccoon cosplay though? I get the "orange" part but I'm a little confused how Raccoons got into this?

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Agreed. If you feel I’m ignorant that is fine by me. Maybe I am reading you wrong but that’s my initial impression. The way past ignorance can be honest debate. But then again, honest debate isn’t something most right wingers are able to relate to. You have to start with a skewed vision of where the goal posts are located.

Here's how I change minds that really matter? I get off my ass and help my neighbors. I’m not gonna change anyone’s opinion here. I came here for an education on black projects, ufo’s, aliens, past civilizations, (the melt down) and space travel. I stayed to waller In the mud pit.

a reply to: Gothmog

edit on 15-11-2018 by soundguy because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2018 by soundguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Perhaps I did. And if I did, I apologize. There are so many right wing trolls and bots these days, I sometimes turn on good people by accident. I am human after all. a reply to: muzzleflash

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
Perhaps I did. And if I did, I apologize. There are so many right wing trolls and bots these days, I sometimes turn on good people by accident. I am human after all. a reply to: muzzleflash

It's cool. It happens a lot when I try to jump into political debates.

I usually go with Devil's Advocate just to keep people on their toes.

Although I do find political battles interesting (maybe twice a week), I do feel that we are just burning time because 99% of the time we get nowhere fast.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Burning time. A pretty accurate description. a reply to: muzzleflash

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Definitly seems unhinged. He got really impatient with Acosta(walking nervously back and forth).

It's definitely going to get ugly if more pressure gets put on trump.

More pressure has arrived. AG Whitaker says Mueller is doing a great job.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Sorry, been busy today.

Has Trump and Pence been impeached and is Nancy Pelosi sitting on the Iron Throne?

Haven't caught up with the news today, just asking. . . .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join