It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look out boys, he’s about to blow!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: whargoul

He's just a troll.

If the first thing you post in a thread is Narcissistic self-aggrandizement combined with personal insults towards other posters - you're a troll.

Look at his activities, it's all about putting others down to lift himself up.

The fact ppl star some of his negative posts reveal to me that at least half the ppl here are also trolls because they enjoy/support pointless divisive trolling.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Tide pods? Sorry pal. We’re a persil family. No comparison in the quality. Tide sucks. However, It’s nice to know that a tired old low quality product, can be revitalized by gimmick and be remarketed to the stooges out there. So effectively so that it would bring you to using it in a reply. Maybe you need to take a time out and reflect about just how easy it is to manipulate you and those like you. reply to: watchitburn

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: whargoul

He's just a troll.

If the first thing you post in a thread is Narcissistic self-aggrandizement combined with personal insults towards other posters - you're a troll.

Look at his activities, it's all about putting others down to lift himself up.

The fact ppl star some of his negative posts reveal to me that at least half the ppl here are also trolls because they enjoy/support pointless divisive trolling.
I love you too 😘

......actually, now that I think of it, why does it matter to you?

Hmmm? It IS a garbage thread. Why is it garbage? It's a user with a history of TDS making an anti-Trump thread in the mud-pit.

The MudPit

Gloves off and all's fair, you need to comprehend these facts otherwise you just come off as some foolish whiteknight.

I respond negatively in an equally negative thread. Mods will put me in my place if they feel I am over the top.
edit on 15-11-2018 by Arnie123 because: Clear some things up.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

Only unhinged person would be you,indicted? for what,think you better start ventilating room when you use airplane glue

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

I am repeatedly amazed at how triggered people get over these tweets. I mean, they are ramblings, sure, but carry no legal weight whatever.

They do carry "legal weight" and are official statements from the President of the United States.

IDOJ says Trump's tweets are official presidential statements www.abajournal.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Trump is beginning to act similar to Nixon. Near the end Nixon became increasingly withdrawn and even began talking to the paintings in the White House. Trump has become increasingly withdrawn since the election and now instead of talking to the paintings he is talking to Twitter.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
Facts:

1) FBI did not take the server from DNC

2) Facebook is biased towards the Dems

3) Twitter is biased towards the Dems

All three of the above are proven facts.

You shouldn't have a problem with facts.

You should pick one of the myriad of other topics which would allow you to attack Trump with validity. There's HUNDREDS out there, many of his policies have disastrous hidden implications.

But you chose this tweet?

How bizarre!

I wish I was on the left right now, never has there been an easier target. Yet you're all missing the target by miles.

I would like to see how you prove that Twitter or Facebook is biased in favor of Democrats. That is your opinion, not a fact. Someone else can say Facebook is biased against Muslims and still be equally as correct as your statement.

Opinions do not equal facts.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Nah, what I am is a patriot. A person who thinks for themselves and makes their own decisions. Something that is foreign to most if not all right wingers I am sure. I seriously doubt that you have the alilty to rise above a sports mentality when it comes to tRump. I haven’t met a trump supporter yet who can. They are just too busy winning.lol.....

I have no need to build myself up, especially in the section (aptly called the mud pit) that is over run by mentally defective right wing loons. I’m not trying to beome the hall monitor of a mental institution. So yeah, I dispense with the pleasantries, as there is no hope of reasoning with a person like you. My advice to you..... When you see a post made by me, Just pass on by so as not to get triggered.

a reply to: muzzleflash

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

It's amazing the fevered fantasies you guys can concoct from your Twitter crystal ball. Oh gee, he tweeted twice and used cap-locks; sure sign of being unhinged. Maybe those pretending they are Nostradamus because they have a twitter account are the unhinged ones.

link   

originally posted by: network dude

what so funny is all his rantings are factual, something even his base doesn't always expect. When you see the justice applied so vastly different regarding political affiliation, it can get you angry. Unless your side is the one sucking up to the tit of injustice, then you likely think this is all wonderful.

I just hope the new AG isn't a spineless space waster. If you did something criminal, you need to have criminal charges against you. Even if you are a democrat.

Wow...... All his rantings are factual? Really? That's rich.

link   

Trump is Trump and it's funny to watch.

He is the POTUS, but I dare say we might see the fearful side of Trump, now that the left have the house majority, he will be on twitter so much it will overload servers as he would blame this, blame that, accuse this, accuse that...

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy

pResident tRump

I really do not read past this every time you post since these two words tells me everything that you want to say.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Better hold on to them. Not the tide pods. Unless you have laundry to do. I'm a bit puzzled by that inclusion.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

When served a cornucopia of delights it's so hard to choose.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

Only unhinged person would be you,indicted? for what?

For beating Hillary that had a 99.6% chance to win... The left screamed impeachment before his first day in office.
edit on 15-11-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I know... Its great right? Resident Rump. I smile every time.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Oh btw I fixed you sig line for you.

Those with their face to the sun lose the ability to clearly see the enemy . Soundguy proverb....

a reply to: InTheLight

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Xtrozero

I know... Its great right? Resident Rump. I smile every time.

Really adds credibility to his statements doesn't it... As I said I see no need to read pass it...I guess I need to thank him for saving me the time.

edit on 15-11-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

Only unhinged person would be you,indicted? for what?

For beating Hillary that had a 99.6% chance to win... The left screamed impeachment before his first day in office.

I bet Avenatti would beat Hillary too.... : )

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join