It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look out boys, he’s about to blow!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
pResident tRump is even more unhinged than usual this morning. I’m betting that he knows the indictments are coming soon. He knows his old fixer is now a cooperating witness. He was in town with his lawyers when they convened the latest grand jury. Speaking of. Call it what you will. It’s a grand jury that hands down these indictments. These aren’t some make believe charges that originate in some rogue prosecutors office. I’m guessing that two scoops jr is about to be served.

Here’s the latest humor for you to digest.

mobile.twitter.com...

edit on 15-11-2018 by soundguy because: (no reason given)

+123 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

We'll have coloring books and tide pods for you to help you through your disappointment.

+28 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Is this like the last 20 bombshells?

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Facts:

1) FBI did not take the server from DNC

2) Facebook is biased towards the Dems

3) Twitter is biased towards the Dems

All three of the above are proven facts.

You shouldn't have a problem with facts.

You should pick one of the myriad of other topics which would allow you to attack Trump with validity. There's HUNDREDS out there, many of his policies have disastrous hidden implications.

But you chose this tweet?

How bizarre!

I wish I was on the left right now, never has there been an easier target. Yet you're all missing the target by miles.

+21 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
He is the best president you have ever had USA. Last 2 Tweets. Both 100% truth.

The only “Collusion” is that of the Democrats with Russia and many others. Why didn’t the FBI take the Server from the DNC? They still don’t have it. Check out how biased Facebook, Google and Twitter are in favor of the Democrats. That’s the real Collusion!

Universities will someday study what highly conflicted (and NOT Senate approved) Bob Mueller and his gang of Democrat thugs have done to destroy people. Why is he protecting Crooked Hillary, Comey, McCabe, Lisa Page & her lover, Peter S, and all of his friends on the other side?

twitter.com...

edit on 15 11 2018 by skywatcher44 because: .

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

what so funny is all his rantings are factual, something even his base doesn't always expect. When you see the justice applied so vastly different regarding political affiliation, it can get you angry. Unless your side is the one sucking up to the tit of injustice, then you likely think this is all wonderful.

I just hope the new AG isn't a spineless space waster. If you did something criminal, you need to have criminal charges against you. Even if you are a democrat.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I believe you're thinking of Hillary.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I believe you're thinking of Hillary.

I was counting all political bombshells.

Hillary
Trump
Kavanaugh

More sputter than boom

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

what so funny is all his rantings are factual, something even his base doesn't always expect.

Lmfao!

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Attempt #4,352
Fail #4,352

Besides the prediction of Trump not being president anymore in 2025, I can't see one prediction going you all's way. And you'll probably still find a way to be wrong about 2025.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
He's 'about' to? Last a check the guy's blown since he was born...

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

TIME TO DROP THE HAMMER!
twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: crtrvt

what so funny is all his rantings are factual, something even his base doesn't always expect.

Lmfao!

Best joke I've heard today.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

lol. Your title would seem to be more relavent about the left than President Trump.

You sound kind of like an ex, that is heartbroken and angry.

Stay calm, and Trump on.

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Another garbage thread written by a boy.

Just always remember, he's your POTUS and not a damn thing you can do about it 😌

...and if he so chooses, can still fire Mueller at ANYTIME and not a damn thing you can do about it 😏

Clean up the soy, it's gross in here boy.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I am repeatedly amazed at how triggered people get over these tweets. I mean, they are ramblings, sure, but carry no legal weight whatever. They are meant to trigger those that hate him, and to keep his name in the conversation. Do you know why???? Really??

It is marketing 101, NAME RECOGNITION. If you keep reminding people of you brand, positive or negative, you have won.

Letting him live in your head like this is his plan....and you are helping him do that on a grand scale.

If you hate him so much, why do you hang on his every syllable?

It reminds me of a study done during Howard Stern's heyday on his radio show. That study revealed that those that loved him kept listening to him for an average of 20 minutes to see what he would say next. Those that hated him listened for an average of 30 minutes ........ to see what he would say next.

So, haters pay more attention....get off that Tweet Express. Complain about his policies and actual actions in the office, not on his worthless tweets.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

Lmfao!

So lame, if that's the best, explains why you people are so clueless 😉

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
In 2 years time they will be asking you to vote AGAIN , like it was not good enough the last time the only answer to this is

DON'T VOTE IT ONLY ENCOURAGES THEM

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

It's TDS, some are easily afflicted. The OP just doesn't want to admit it, but because of this "unintended" coverage, him an his ilk will continue pave the way to another Trump victory and we don't have to do much but laugh and sip our drinks 😁
edit on 15-11-2018 by Arnie123 because: Chillin

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: InTheLight

Lmfao!

So lame, if that's the best, explains why you people are so clueless 😉

Do you need a coloring book and a tide pod?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join