It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is happening with May and the BREXIT right now?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I don't think even Theresa May knows what's happening with May and Brexit.

She has had two years to get stuck into this and it seems like it's been treated like how a school kid treats their homework, leaves it to the last minute and rushes it. I've always thought that obviously the government never wanted Brexit in the first place and were taken back by the final result of the vote. So in my mind I can image the true powers that control the British government say there and thought 'right time to punish the people who voted let's make massive cock up with dealing with Brexit' which leads to two results 1. The people of the UK get a terrible deal from it as a form of punishment and 2. If the run up toward leaving the EU looked so screwed up it would persuade people to think 'what a cock up this is perhaps we should just stay in the EU' and this would change people's views and maybe push for a second referendum... not that it would happen

I don't do politics but I'm sure Brexit could of been dealt with a lot better than how's it's been

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker

She knows ..... the *Judas* sold out the UK for thirty pieces of silver!! and a place

at the corrupt trough

She has had two years to get stuck into this and it seems like it's been treated like how a school kid treats their homework, leaves it to the last minute and rushes it. The people of the UK get a terrible deal from it as a form of punishment and 2. If the run up toward leaving the EU looked so screwed up it would persuade people to think 'what a cock up this is perhaps we should just stay in the EU'

On the contrary, The EU has every intention of keeping us unpleasantly shackled

and held up as a warning to any other (and there are many) countries who will/do

not toe the EU line.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker

Just hear Theresa on the radio, sounds like she knows exactly what's happening with Brexit

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

The Maybot in action

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

I don't do politics but I'm sure Brexit could of been dealt with a lot better than how's it's been

That's quite an understatement!

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: macpdm

The Maybot in action

Yeah for sure May is working for the hidden hand but what a position to be in? It could be Gordon Brown Clegg or Corbyn leading the show right now
At least May has stuck to her guns and carried out the will of the people

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: macpdm

The Maybot in action

Yeah for sure May is working for the hidden hand but what a position to be in? It could be Gordon Brown Clegg or Corbyn leading the show right now
At least May has stuck to her guns and carried out the will of the people

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join