It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hacketstown Co Carlow Ireland a Hotbed of "Alien activity"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 04:25 AM
link   
For those that have been following UFO's in Ireland here is a link to some video footage from Hacketstown County Carlow

www.irishmirror.ie...

I have a question - Why Ireland its not exactly a place you would associate with Aliens - actually hang on they did have the Tuatha De Dannan, they were Anunnaki right?

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: DpatC

The mythical island of " Hy Brasil " supposedly lies of the west coast of Ireland in the Atlantic Ocean.

Hy Brasil has long been associated with UFO cases, as with The Rendlesham Forest incident of 1980.

www.therendleshamforestincident.com...

However regarding your link, County Carlow is on the east side of Ireland. Bearing in mind the recent UFO reports from aircraft pilots, the pilots where in contact with Shannon Air Traffic Control which is on the west coast.

All conjecture but interesting non the less.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Unidentified objects certainly don't guarantee an alien hotbed. Probably just a base not on maps, or kids with drones.

You guys would probably have quite a laugh at the work I do with my drone. I'm sure it's been the subject of more than a few reports. I'm doing lift tests and laser scanning from the air, so I'm not intentionally tricking people. But I bet it sure looks weird from a distance.

Basically trying to make a laser scanner from 80 metres, at night.
edit on 15-11-2018 by hombero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Ireland has some great myths and legends about the "wee" folk, fairies and such, maybe they are connected??
myths and legends.
edit on 15-11-2018 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   

That first video on the link you posted is simply a sunlit aircraft contrail. They fool a lot of people.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Ireland has ALWAYS been a hot bed of activity- its just not reported- there was a sighting in Co Kerry years ago where three or four whole towns saw a massive disk right over an ancient holy well in daylight for about 20-30 minutes i mean you could throw a rock at it it was that low.... never made the papers or the news a bunch of people were right below it looking up today it would have been considered a first contact event and videos posted everywhere lol

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

County Kerry butter is the best! 😁

www.youtube.com...
edit on 16-11-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Superstitious folk as the Christian and then scientific world knew em as. Their stories and beliefs were widespread throughout Europe, the thing that helped make Ireland special in that regard is it's isolation.

Iceland is similar in many aspects.

But then I'm not sure if such things matter in regards to UFO sightings, seems our misconceptions cloud our judgement. I can't say that Ireland is any more special than anywhere else in these isles.

top topics

join