It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experianced summoners/sensitives

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   
This is or may be a silly question.
But does anyone have experiance making contact with aliens? Also, has anyone ever tried summoning the moth man??

Im curious is all

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsinthefog

I do have a lot of things I believe in that many people would think I'm insane for, but the moth man is definitely not one of them. lol So definitely no experience there.

As for aliens, the only "experience" I may/may not have is something I remember back from when I was in 5th grade. I honestly don't know if it was just a dream, sleep paralysis(even though I could fully move), or the real deal. All I know is I'm 39 now and it's kind of stuck with me ever since it happened, every so often wondering what it really was. If I tell the story to a person who believes they'd had contact, they get goosebumps and tell me it was real because it sounds like their experiences. If I tell it to someone who doesn't believe, then they tell me it was sleep paralysis(even though I could fully move).

Out of curiosity, what piqued your interest??

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
i have experienced an Angelic presents with a Clear Vision sent in the form of a flash, like a camera flash and within that flash was a very defined picture of being at altitude ( im in NC ) and looking north to see an entire city destroyed in a dusty cloud with bits of fire everywhere i thought it was NY at first but now i believe it was Washington DC it was north from where i was and not that far away as NY would have been .

There were specific formula's read only (A Summons)that led to this Vision and A Visitation from a very powerful being - A Senior Angel looking in on me...as if to see who was calling for them . As far as aliens go the Angels are alien enough, and for our benefits so if you meet one thank them .

If this Seen Vision is a fact there are dark times ahead

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsinthefog
This is or may be a silly question.
But does anyone have experiance making contact with aliens? Also, has anyone ever tried summoning the moth man??

Im curious is all

Going to give you some advice. Take it with a grain of salt. Learn how to have voluntary, or conscious OBE's. You can Google or even check Amazon for books on "How to have an OBE/astral travel". There are online forums as well.

You won't need to summon anything if you learn your universal right to travel freely.

top topics

join