It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Judge Orders Hillary Clinton to Answer Questions About Her E-mails and Server Setup.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
November 14, 2018

In 2016, Hillary was ordered by a Federal Judge to answer (in writing) 27 questions, regarding her e-mail and security practices. But her mental facilities were "short circuited" (her words), due to the stress of the FBI investigating her.

Hillary Clinton submitted formal answers under penalty of perjury on Thursday about her use of a private email server, saying 20 times that she did not recall the requested information or related discussions, while also asserting that no one ever warned her that the practice could run afoul of laws on preserving federal records.
Source - from 10/13/2016: www.politico.com...

TODAY, the court ruled that Hillary MUST ANSWER the questions. No "mentally impaired" excuses this time.

TOM FITTON: Breaking: Court rules late today, Hillary Clinton must answer more email questions — including key q’s about the setting up of her email system.

Court denied our request to unseal vid depositions of Clinton aides.

Great work by Michael Bekesha!
Source w/more at: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Kudos to Judicial Watch! Since Congress referred Hillary Clinton to the Department of Justice for criminal investigation earlier this year, her answers to the questions should be very useful to DOJ investigators.

-CareWeMust

edit on 11/14/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'm kinda getting a feel about what the next 2 years are going to be.

I'm thinking there is an opportunity here for... epic.

Not to say that a reality star President would set things up to be epic...

But I'll sleep just fine tonight thinking about the possibilities.

After all, mid-terms are over, gloves are off and the next Presidential election started November 7th.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Oh man, I hope this is for real. I can't find any other sources, though, and gateway pundit's site is pretty shady.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I commend Judicial Watch for all their efforts but it's beyond obvious now that Clinton is untouchable. She is in the upper echelon of the elite that are beyond prosecution. Face the truth that we have a teared justice system and law does not apply to her and her ilk.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Look2theSacredHeart

Ooooh! Just foundthis! How does this combine with Whitaker saying she should have been prosecuted? Is there any real hope she'll be held accountable?

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Exactly.

You know that saying “pics or it didn’t happen”?
Well, prosecutions or it didn’t happen!!

We need to see criminals, from both parties, go to jail.

Of course, legit investigations are required first and foremost!

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Look2theSacredHeart

Ooooh! Just foundthis! How does this combine with Whitaker saying she should have been prosecuted? Is there any real hope she'll be held accountable?

Simple answer, NO!

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   
She was short circuited from being investigated and yet she runs for president of this country after that? Doesn't that just sound crazy? If she can't handle that stress, what the hell is she even trying to run for president for? We need someone who does not short circuit and clam up when things go wrong to run our country.

I do not know why the Democrats even let her run on their ticket, they must all be a little Hullu.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Most Americans don't realize that the Swamp IS being drained, because they consume only Mainstream Media news. Just this year, more than 24 top anti-Trump officials in the DOJ, FBI, and Federal Court Justices, have been removed/replaced, or demoted/replaced. That's why the number of Trump-favorable rulings, opinions, decisions are increasing.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Oh man, I hope this is for real. I can't find any other sources, though, and gateway pundit's site is pretty shady.

Here's another source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

The decision/order was rendered at 8pm this evening. But even if it came at 8am this morning, you wouldn't expect to see the MSM reporting this. They want Hillary to run again in 2020. Reporting negative news about her is going to be TABOO, going forward.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I'm a lib, and I agree with you 100%. She's awful.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
I commend Judicial Watch for all their efforts but it's beyond obvious now that Clinton is untouchable. She is in the upper echelon of the elite that are beyond prosecution. Face the truth that we have a teared justice system and law does not apply to her and her ilk.

As even the haters know, President Trump tries HARD, to keep his promises. He's promised many times, that Hillary would be punished for breaking so many laws.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   

The odds of Hillary being brought to justice are better now than ever. As I said a few posts above, the deep-state swamp is being drained. The replacement officials are willing and able to bring justice not only to Hillary, but to all the other lawbreakers who operated with impunity during Obama's tenure.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Nancy Pelosi "short circuits" too. And like Hillary, her ego and lust for power, override being sensible.

edit on 11/15/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Nancy Pelosi "short circuits" too. But like Hillary, her ego and lust for power, override being sensible.

That short circuit is thinking of running for president too.

Good think England didn't have queens like that, they would have lost their heads.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Nancy Pelosi "short circuits" too. But like Hillary, her ego and lust for power, override being sensible.

That short circuit is thinking of running for president too.

Good think England didn't have queens like that, they would have lost their heads.

Pelosi said she's loading up a "subpoena cannon" to fire at the Trump Administration...and the President himself, in January 2019.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Most Americans don't realize that the Swamp IS being drained, because they consume only Mainstream Media news. Just this year, more than 24 top anti-Trump officials in the DOJ, FBI, and Federal Court Justices, have been removed/replaced, or demoted/replaced. That's why the number of Trump-favorable rulings, opinions, decisions are increasing.

Thing is, the average "Joe" just doesn't understand just how deep the swamp is. These criminals have had DECADES to perfect the art of obfuscation.

Make no mistake, this is a GENERATIONAL undertaking. These people are dug into the system like an Alabama tick.

It'll take a miracle for this thing not to end in bloodshed. It's not like wars haven't been fought for less.

Just look at what happened with Tucker Carlson. We aren't dealing with rational, normal, thinking human beings here. This is some maximum strength crazy. Off the deep end. Two fries short of a "Happy Meal". WHACKO.

You can't reason with that kind of idiocy.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 04:00 AM
link   

YaY!

About time.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Would prosecuting the vile Hilary further strengthen the position of the weirdo in the Whitehouse?

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: teapot

Would prosecuting the vile Hilary further strengthen the position of the weirdo in the Whitehouse?

It's not about "strengthening positions".

It's about justice being served on corrupt politicians who sell out the country to benefit themselves. Who have spent their entire lives enriching themselves and their friends on the backs of honest hardworking Americans.

It's about everyone being held equally accountable under the law.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join