It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Male Teacher Punished, Refused To Watch Naked Female Student In Boys Locker Room

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Hey, I've got an idea...

Let's just build private locker rooms for everyone...and have a private full-sized gym for each student...and have private fitness / 'life coach' instructors for each student...and private gender-bender doctors for each student...all at taxpayer expense. Yeah, that's the ticket!

[/extreme sarcasm]

OR...let's just let one student at a time in a locker room. Oh, and gym class has now been rescheduled for last period.

[/extreme seriously]
edit on 11/17/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

It's been a long time since I've been in a high school locker room. Becoming more civilized, apparently.

It was an awkward, eye-opening, coming-of-age moment.

These days, gang-style showers with multiple shower heads are going the way of the chalkboard and slide rule.

When kids hit the showers today, they’re more likely to step into an individual stall with a curtain.

School officials say body-conscious kids simply refuse to shower together, and some won’t shower at school at all.

Locker Rooms

edit on 11/17/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

You know, I don't really have a problem with that.

What we've got going on here (in this thread) is a whole other matter though.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

What we've got going on here (in this thread) is a whole other matter though.

Yes. Biased stories tend to make people think that.

1) Did the person disrobe in front of anyone?
2) Was the teacher punished?

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I can't say for certain because I don't know.

But that's not what I have an issue with anyway.

My issue is more the fact that there are anatomical girls in a boys locker room at all (and potentially vice versa, but that's pretty doubtful).

ETA - ...and that some pre-age of consent 'gender identity' issue is the justification for that to happen.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

ETA - ...and that some pre-age of consent 'gender identity' issue is the justification for that to happen.

Yeah, the girl just wants to check the boys out. That's the ticket.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Not really even too concerned with that either.

It's more around public schools acknowledging the gender identity thing at all until age of consent.

(but I know you were maybe just busting my chops)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I mean, we had guys in HS who were openly (how to say) gender agnostic (politest way I can think of). And we had girls who were the same and could take some of the guys out in the back lot and beat them senseless with their biker wallets.

But females still went in the girls locker room, and males still went in the boys locker room.

Anything short of this in K-12 just creates more problems than can be practically solved in a public school environment. And it also creates more problems than it solves with the majority of students who don't fall into this category.

The thing which really grates on me is the notion that I believe it is adults, not the students, who are really forcing the issue. Parents and other activist adults trying to push the sexual equality issue to it's ultimate extremes.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Parents and other activist adults trying to push the sexual equality issue to it's ultimate extremes.

Equality sucks.

Change doesn't come easy. I understand.

Look at how long it took women to get the vote.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
And you know what is most likely to happen in the end?

The schools, awash in screams from all sides, will just close the locker rooms altogether and stop the programs which probably clearly benefit from them.

Then...everyone loses.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

The schools, awash in screams from all sides, will just close the locker rooms altogether and stop the programs which probably clearly benefit from them.

Nah. No need for that.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

People get naked to vote???

Cool!

I'm gonna' vote twenty times next election (instead of just four).

ETA - joking of course.

edit on 11/17/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: Because: Phage was gonna' report me to the FL voting commision

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

That's illegal.

May the judge be lenient.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Do I really need to go back and edit "/sarcasm" into that post??

Wait...what's illegal...naked voting?

Show me the sign where it says "No thong, no hat...no voting"!

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

You be the judge.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I already was 'da man'.

Now I get to be 'da judge' too???

Awesome Sauce!

ETA - And I have every confidence you caught why I went down the naked voting path in jest, right?

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I'm so thankful my fiance and I do not want children. That said, if my child were male, female, trans, fluid or whatever, if any adult in a supervisory position came up to me and said, "I don't want to be in the position where I could possibly see your child when they are undressing." I would GLADLY thank the person.

There's a lot of arguing of semantics in here, but at the end of it, it comes down to a guy looking out for himself in a situation that's 'new' to our world. There's so many people fighting for safe spaces and rights for all, but one guy says he's uncomfortable in an awkward situation and he's threatened with penalties? I'm also curious as to how the boys themselves are supposed to think about it, which is different than what they WILL think. Are they all supposed to be perfectly fine changing in front of someone just because they identify as the same sex?

I'm sure in the future this will be figured out. Right now, this stuff is still pretty fresh (or we wouldn't be trying to come up with solutions) so when people raise concern or aren't sure how to proceed they shouldn't be faulted for it because we simply don't know what's ahead of us. If you're straight up saying, "I don't believe you can be a different gender, I don't want you here." that's a WHOLE different thing than saying, "I'm uncomfortable in this situation that can possibly be a legal situation down the road."

It's unbelievable to me that some think you can just force a situation to happen for one person without even thinking of how it'll effect everyone surrounding that situation as if their opinion simply doesn't matter anymore.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

t's unbelievable to me that some think you can just force a situation to happen for one person without even thinking of how it'll effect everyone surrounding that situation as if their opinion simply doesn't matter anymore.

That's just it, the majority's opinion doesn't matter anymore, not at all. Only the tiny minority's opinion matters! Everyone else can just go jump off a bridge, just so long as they get their way. That's what American society has devolved into.

And people wonder why there's so much hate today; it's because everyone is sick of having every cotton-pickin' minority demand jammed down their throat and being told to just deal with it.

You hit the nail on the head. It's all about the one person, forget everyone else. Just one selfish person has to make it different for everyone. It's sad, and it's ridiculous! And candidly, in a public environment like a taxpayer funded school, it should be illegal.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Well I suppose if being transferred is not a punishment then no. I think it may be though.

All any of us have to go on is the article.

I personally think only a genuine idiot would put a kid with female genitals in the same locker room as the boys and it does say the first time the girl walked in to the locker room she caught them with their pants down.

I mean how stupid does a person have to be to do that and then to not inform the parents in advance. Well maybe not stupid, but most certainly of the opinion they have the right to parent the children and leave the real parents out of it.

I guess people who believe that the state should take over the job of parenting and making parental decisions would be thrilled about it.

Confused about gender or not, if a school put my daughter in the boys locker room to dress and shower while boys were in there, I'd pull her out immediately, knowing idiots were in fact running the asylum. If this girls parents were cool with it child services should do a welfare check and maybe have a look at what's going on in the school.

I'd hope the whole story is wrong, but I'd not be surprised if it was not.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

If this girls parents were cool with it child services should do a welfare check and maybe have a look at what's going on in the school.

Why? Apparently there was a faculty member present.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join