It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell Text Messages Support Roger Stone’s Claims About WikiLeaks Backchannel

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: soberbacchus
a reply to: Xcathdra

Thanks. You will forgive me if I don't take the 100th version of the story Roger Stone tells as gospel.

Think I will wait for the Special Counsel to summarize evidence and conclusions.

Stone has been known to lie a few times

This is the same thing he has been saying for months.

Strange then that he just discovered these messages now then?

I am sure he turned them over to the Special Counsel months ago, right?

He would never lie, I mean it's Roger Stone, he has a reputation to uphold, Right?

Not sure what to do when people are defending roger Stone's integrity.

ever see the tattoo on his back?

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Assanage is dead if he releases info on HRC....

Assange is dead either way. He is Public Enemy #1 inside the Beltway, the enemy of the Deep State for revealing their crimes.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Assange is dead either way. He is Public Enemy #1 inside the Beltway, the enemy of the Deep State for revealing their crimes.

He works for the Russians. He has been looking for the Snowden X-Pat relocation package for the past several years. He barely hides it anymore.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
It is already common knowledge that the Russians were the ones who released Hillary's e-mails to Wikileaks, and I don't see how this makes any difference to that claim.

This article also shows that Roger Stone was in contact with someone who appears to have been in contact with Wikileaks. That is very similar to having Wikileaks as the source.

What are you trying to prove with your opening post? I could use some clarity. Maybe I'm not informed of the details in this case. By the way, I have yet to see any credible evidence that Seth Rich was behind the leaks.
edit on 15pmThu, 15 Nov 2018 13:48:21 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Common knowledge no proof 😎

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

That's one way of looking at it - another is that he's a very well positioned (and very well handled) intelligence asset.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 15-11-2018 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I'm confused. Didn't wikileaks release info on hrc already? Because I read dirt on hrc on wikileaks...

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: highvein

So far there have been 3 suspicious deaths in Florida, specifically Broward county. All 3 deaths were government officials (different agencies / departments) and the one thing they all had in common was their investigations of voter fraud in Florida.

One was the US Attorney that was mentioned. Death ruled a suicide even though no gun could be located at the scene.

Alright, that is one helluva statement. Can you back that up at all?

That last line was linked earlier (Beranton J. Whisenant, Jr.) and the actual article said he was investigating visa fraud.

Do you actually know what you are talking about or are you just regurgitating what Alex or Breitbart said?

Sounds like you guys are just trotting out the death of Mr. Whisenant to make whatever political point you are after. That's kind of disgusting.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
They better get their final arrangements made.
Seth Rich had no time to plan, these guys do, now.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: whargoul

1) Shawn Lucas
2) Victor Thorn
3) Seth Conrad Rich
4) John Ashe
5) Mike Flynn
6) Beranton Whisenant
7) Naphtali Hertz Wacks
8) Ervin Gonzalez
9) Broward County Deputy Jason Fitzsimons
10) Broward County Deputy Marshall Peterson

* - Dead Men Tell No Tales in Broward County: 3 Recent Whistleblowers Who Ended Up DEAD
* - H ere’s What Happens When You Investigate Election Fraud in Florida: The Convenient “Suicide” of Beranton J. Whisenant Jr.
* - ANOTHER MYSTERIOUS DEATH=> Activist and Sanders Supporter Who Served Papers to DNC on Fraud Case Found Dead
* - Lead Attorney In Anti-Clinton DNC Fraud Case Mysteriously Found Dead

No it goes beyond Mr. Whisenant and actually started well before his death.

People dont seem to realize the DNC fraud lawsuit (where the DNC screwed Sanders) focused on the DNC head - Debbie Wasserman-Schultz. Her congressional district includes Broward county and Snipes is a huge supporter of DWS. In fact Snipes was accused back during the DNC primary of rigging the election for DWS, screwing over Tim Casnova, her primary challenger.

The fraud is real.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: SwissMarked

Well it’s common knowledge that when people uncover Democrat malfeasance they shoot themselves in the back of the head twice and get rid of the gun... maybe you’re over reaching... 😜👌

Also fairly common is washing up on the beach, bathroom falls
and drive by shootings.

The Clinton Body Count is real.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Excellent find! Thank-you. Then why are both Roger Stone, and Jerome Corsi, publicly stating that they expect to be indicted by Mueller "any day now"?

Because it’s a sham investigation or as some would call it a “witch hunt”... 😉👍

A sham witch-hunt covering for deep-state criminals.

Baaaa... baaaa....

Good puppet.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

Excellent find! Thank-you. Then why are both Roger Stone, and Jerome Corsi, publicly stating that they expect to be indicted by Mueller "any day now"?

Because it’s a sham investigation or as some would call it a “witch hunt”... 😉👍

A sham witch-hunt covering for deep-state criminals.

Baaaa... baaaa....

Good puppet.

Umm, are you sure you weren't standing in front of a mirror while you typed that, Precious?

It IS a witch hunt. Perhaps you should wean yourself off CNN's tit.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
It's hard to say with Assange.

Take into consideration that he, his mum and little brother spent some years in The Family, a CIA cult in Australia. Now that would have involved a lot of MKULTRA torture / programming.

His mum finally got them out and went on the run, trying to escape her ex boyfriend (the father of his brother).

Another child trapped in the cult was Martyn Bryant. We will never know if Martyn Bryant was born retarded, or became retarded as a result of torture-maybe repeated drowning and resuscitation.

Martyn Bryant was blamed for the Port Arthur Massacre, and kept in isolation for five months, while the prosecutor tried to force a confession out of him. It didn't work (videos online).

So Martyn was gaoled for life, without a trial.

This massacre was actually a mossad / Australian military job, done with the approval of then Prime Minister John Howard. The excuse to disarm Australians.

Julian Assange has no love for the intelligence agencies. I think he was too old for programming and he has done what he has, to get revenge for what they have done to his family and the other children.

To get an idea of what the CIA did to Australian children, read Fiona Barnetts stuff.

Or go on facebook and read Adrian John Wells posts. Adrian has a brain injury, but posts about what current politicians, military and police did to him.

But back to Julian, he has had CIA asset (the blonde chic from bay watch) shagging his brains out (apparently with the approval of George Soros).

Maybe she is programming him. But she is lobbying for him to return to Australia.

I read an article about a prank an Aussie guy that looked like Julian, did with Julian.

Toasted an another across balconies, looking identical, freaked out security.

Made me wonder if a swap had taken place.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

What leads you to believe that Assange works for the Russians?

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
It is already common knowledge that the Russians were the ones who released Hillary's e-mails to Wikileaks, and I don't see how this makes any difference to that claim.

This article also shows that Roger Stone was in contact with someone who appears to have been in contact with Wikileaks. That is very similar to having Wikileaks as the source.

What are you trying to prove with your opening post? I could use some clarity. Maybe I'm not informed of the details in this case. By the way, I have yet to see any credible evidence that Seth Rich was behind the leaks.

VIPS, Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity, disagrees with your claim.

Ed Binney, a member of that group of whistleblowers, a man who did a career with NSA, pointed out last year that the DNC material was leaked from the inside, not hacked.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

That's one way of looking at it - another is that he's a very well positioned (and very well handled) intelligence asset.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It seems to me that if he were an asset of any intelligence agency, he would not be under indictment in the USA, and he would not be in the Equadorian prison for the last 7 years. The facts seem to contradict your claim.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Uh, you guys realize this is bad news for Trumps defense right? It doesn’t matter to Mueller if it was Stone or Credico that was dealing directly with Russia. All that matters is one of them was and was then passing the information on to the Trump campaign. Stone even sold himself as a back channel to Assange to the Trump campaign. This is all an attempt by Stone to keep himself out of BIG trouble. This is damage control. And according to Credico he is lying about the text messages. But again it doesn’t matter which one of them was the direct contact the information still made it to the Trump campaign.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

a reply to: soberbacchus

What leads you to believe that Assange works for the Russians?

Lots of things, not the least of which is that the Russians were planning on rescuing him from the embassy.

link

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

Except for the fact the radio host was Stones source. The radio guy had a source inside wikileaks.

Kind of hard for Mueller to push the russia narrative when Stone had no involvement in it. Mueller has nothing on Trump and is desperately looking for something. This is obvious in the recent plea deals Mueller passed out. They included a requirement to accept the charges, which included crimes that would have been thrown due to lack of evidence.

Thus far there is no wikileaks link to Russia regarding obtaining DNC/Clinton emails. Wikileaks already stated their source is not Russian.

edit on 19-11-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join