It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia’s Prime Minister ‘Surprised’ by State’s Secret Deal With China

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I just did. Need me to do it again?

The judgment by an international tribunal in The Hague came down overwhelmingly in favour of claims by the Philippines

China has said it will not accept a ruling against it in a key international legal case over strategic reefs and atolls that Beijing claims would give it control over disputed waters of the South China Sea.

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

China builds land in other territorial waters and claims an economic zone around it.

Not really stealing land as such.

It will lead to the situation like the Falklands where some action will precipitate a show of force.

In the overall bigger picture they are lending billions to impoverished nations - what they put that "Bankers power" to use in the future will be telling.

China has been building its Gold reserves on the quite. The globalists will allow the Chinese to replace the US $ as a reserve currency like Bretton-Woods when the time is right.

I notice that you didnt directly respond to this....Too close to the truth....hypocrisy eh?

Our generation and my childrens are paying a hefty price for the cushy ride the Americans enjoy thanks to the US petrodollar and the exporting of US inflation.

Falklands Wiki

Who currently owns the Falkland Islands?
The isolated and sparsely-populated Falkland Islands, a British overseas territory in the south-west Atlantic Ocean, remain the subject of a sovereignty disputebetween Britain and Argentina, who waged a brief but bitter war over the territory in 1982.May 14, 2018

new topics

<< 1   >>

join