It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The misogynist man who "allegedly" bullied Tucker's daughter, guess what he does

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
The Women’s Initiative, i"EMPOWERING WOMEN IN TIMES OF CHALLENGE AND CHANGE"

VALUES
We believe every woman has an innate capacity for healing that, once uncovered and directed, results in better mental and physical health. We believe it is critical to address each woman’s unique emotional, physical and spiritual needs.

Juan Manuel Granados is a board member of "The Women's Initiative" the above is their motto. If he's really calling a 19 year old girl the words he was supposed to, Tucker's son should have kicked his butt.

Granados denies calling Tucker's daughter's names and made her cry. If he did these misogynist bullying things, how can they have him on the board? How can women feel safe around him? That cannot be the first time he acted like that. Tucker is a public figure, if he acted like that before, someone would have reported it.

thewomensinitiative.org...

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others
edit on Wed Nov 14 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads

edit on Wed Nov 14 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
A little more about it.

Link

The women’s group refused to respond to The Daily Caller News Foundation’s multiple phone and email requests for comment, electing to remain silent following the allegations that Granados called Carlson‘s 19-year-old daughter a “whore” and a “f**king c**t” at the Farmington Country Club in Charlottesville, Virginia.

If all of this is true this guy is toast.
edit on 14-11-2018 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Tucker is a public figure, if he acted like that before, someone would have reported it.

I know, right?

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Looks like another phony exposed to 💥The💥Sun💥Burn

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Reminds me of the Airforce's top sexual assault prevention officer getting his ass kicked by a woman he sexually assaulted.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
get erased?

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

Is Tucker a Democrat? No? They won't care then. I think it's 50-50 he leaves or they wait it out and remain silent.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: whywhynot

Is Tucker a Democrat? No? They won't care then. I think it's 50-50 he leaves or they wait it out and remain silent.

Sadly, this assessment is probably right. You've likely seen the line of thought going around in places like Vox and Vanity Fair that conservative white women are sad tools of the patriarchy and misogynist because we don't vote the way they want us to.

This guy and this foundation will likely follow that line of reasoning and therefore, Tucker's daughter only got what was coming to her. She isn't a part of the sisterhood in their eyes and not worthy of defense or consideration.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It's like a passive aggressive war without guns just name calling and Twitter posts

new topics

top topics

join