It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Reason for CA Fires?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
if i had more time and ambition and wasn't at work i would compose a single picture overlaying all of the recent wild fire locations with matching sizing over the past 2 years or so and the proposed high rail system, but this list of images will have to suffice for now. it does seem like something that could be feasibly done....starting fires with a purpose to set aside certain areas for future construction. there is also an agenda 21 map if i remember correctly that has what land will be designated for whatever future agenda 21 purpose. i wonder if that also lines up...

November 2018 (current)

August 2018

one more, the agenda 21 map

it's kinda hard to tell, the fires though do in some places seem to line up with parts of the proposed rail system
edit on 15-11-2018 by CallmeRaskolnikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Found this the other day. Not sure of it's authenticity.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicAwakening

This why ATS is awesome. Every day legitimate news stories get the "fake news" treatment for no other reason that the OP doesn't agree with the article, but THIS....this we're not sure of it's authenticity. THIS might or might not be real.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: violet
a reply to: LtFluffyCakes96

I’m interested in seeing what you can dig up.

What did you mean though, to search Santa Rosa?

Gateway to the Wine Country. Those ruling once the FEMA™ camps get filled, will be wanting Wine and Champagne so this ties in Korbel™ off of the Russian River.

The Russian River will be turned into a hydro-electric from the Geyser run off...

Also see: Santa Rosa Fire

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

thats a cool image, but it's split down the middle and mirrored in on itself. so it may be authentic, half of it. then someone got creative and mirrored half the image to create a cool little effect.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Just a heads up to everyone who Flagged and to those who wanted to know more - I will be creating a Pt. 2 to this thread that will cover the CA Fires topic and the topic of D.E.W and how the are being used. I have gathered supurb details and cited info and will including it all. I hope you all can see this and are notified. I'll get to creating the thread probably tonight around 7-ish (PST).

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

I found this extensive blog about D.E.W. in relation to the subject of forest fires..

The Santa Rosa Laser

There was an other thread today about solar collecting energy and beaming it down to earth by some energy company. Can't seem to find the thread anywhere...It had a lot of potential...

Peace

ETA: Found it!! War waged from space -CA wildfires, PG&E accepts blame

edit on 2018pAmerica/ChicagoThu, 15 Nov 2018 16:56:37 -0600pm3056201811 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Yes, I just so happen to see that thread rn! It very well has potential. Great thread. Makes me wonder if I should add on what I've discorvered , onto his thread. Eh.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
What they (the ones calling you out) mean, is you’re supposed to add your own opinion on the topic. Perhaps even a short paragraph on this is what I think , what do you all think? Adding in a few more links to help the reader piece together what you’re trying to show us.

Is this bulletin train above ground on a rail? Like a sky train on a single rail.They really don’t take up much room aside from the pillars holding them up and the odd station. I’d like to know more on the bullet train plans. Helps to show all the proof backing up the theory

edit on 15-11-2018 by violet because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2018 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: CallmeRaskolnikov
Yes it appears so.
So it’s meaningless

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

This is from years ago. It was posted here a long time ago as well. It is just a mirrored image of a tree on fire.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
Indeeed it is I saw it before.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
This high speed train they mentioned had me thinking of the hit movie The Hunger games, they had a highspeed train from what I can recall. Couldn't help but think about that when I saw the news clip.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: violet

I will indeed include much more in my next post. This post here was my first - "real" thread. Steadily getting better though.

As I said, my next post will still be about the HSR and CA fires and the whole who what where when why about it, but it also revolves around D.E.W and how they are able to operate and do what they do, it'll also circle the topic of Agenda 21.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
California railroad plans

From 2014:

the Federal Railroad Administration issued a record of decision that cleared the way for construction to begin on the 114-mile section of the California high-speed rail project between Fresno and Bakersfield. In 2012, the FRA issued a record decision for the 60-mile segment between Fresno and Merced. Together, these two decisions permit the California High-Speed Rail Authority to move forward building the project's full "initial construction segment" between Merced and Bakersfield, a 174-mile stretch through the Central Valley that will eventually be the spine of the 800-mile statewide high-speed rail system connecting the Los Angeles and San Francisco regions in less than three hours, and extensions to San Diego and Sacramento.

America 2050

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Any reason you didn't address my post from the last page?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join