It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Reason for CA Fires?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Well I've never heard or considered this one before.

Here it is – after 9 years of research: Notice the “Patterns” of the fires? These are designed to clear the way for Agenda 21’s expansion of the railroad networks.  They already have plans to build the Bullet Train. Notice – all of these major fires follow the PATH of the Bullet Train! Research the Santa Rosa more closely and you’ll soon find that they were Directed Energy Weapons fires cause by Lockheed Martin Athena Directed Energy Weapons on the nose of planes. These are NOT just “random forest fires” as the news wants us to believe. They are purposely contrived path cleaning directed energy weapons – designed to make a direct path through the houses and businesses that are blocking the expansion of the Bullet Train. These alleged “random forest fires” – activate the active denial plan where this  can be chalked up to a “Natural Disaster” – thus funding more economic projects that surround “Disaster Capitalism” Declaring these so called “forest fires” a “ natural disaster” removes the need to reimburse the property owners of the real value of their properties. This bypasses eminent domain laws – and allows legislative actions to push the property owners off their property and declare new districts for housing, based on the likelihood that another fire may scorch through the areas. They plan to reallocate districts from huge single home housing to build stack ‘em and pack ‘em housing (condos and apartments) – that comply with the Agenda 21 regulations to move the population closer to mass transit areas – while at the same time, clearing the way to move the population from their dependency on individual property rights of houses, farmland, ranches and cars/trucks – removing all property rights and ownership (Yes – this is the base of Agenda 21 – to move the public back to serfdom)

Real Reason for CA fires?

I'm definitely gonna dig deeper into this and start my morning with some good ole coffee and research.

I will edit in new information once I've gathered enough.

P.S. It's a Reddit link, so it might take a minute to load.
edit on 11/14/2018 by LtFluffyCakes96 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/14/2018 by LtFluffyCakes96 because: Added in

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: LtFluffyCakes96

So, why start a thread when you don't have anything to say?

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

So they can be FIRST.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Well, perhaps another ATS-er shared or gained an interest in this and wanted to look up information on their own, and possibly include any info they find , etc etc.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Even better than not knowing anything about the their own op.

The source is a reddit post about a Facebook post!

Only the highest quality content here on ATS!

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Could you summarize the content at the link posted?

+30 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I have something to say.

Youre almost always immediately a dick on new threads and i dont see the point of it.

Youre not anywhere near as cool as you think you are or even as you used to be.

On topic, i dont see this theory as outlandish. The post makes a lot of sense financially and politically as the guy points out and i think its well within what we have come to expect as plausible from government.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: hombero

Could you summarize the content at the link posted?

It is someone saying that the fires follow the proposed bath of the new bullet train. Basically burning the area down so they can use/take it for the rail system.

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

I have something to say.

Youre almost always immediately a dick on new threads and i dont see the point of it.

On topic, i dont see this theory as outlandish. The post makes a lot of sense financially and politically as the guy points out and i think its well within what we have come to expect as plausible from government.

I 100% agree! A few years ago he at least used to "sound" smart. Now he just sounds like a prick. Not one comment worth reading - all about pointing out the flaws of others. Real nice guy. Let's tie a string to his giant head and float him in a parade so millions of people can praise him.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
And that they're using directed energy weapons mounted on the nose of airplanes to do it.

Good s#!%

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
You're off topic. (though it's not clear what the topic actually is)

Maybe you should start a thread about me.

But be sure you have something to say first.

edit on 11/14/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I have something to say.

Somebody had to say it, good job, star for you.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

You're off topic. (though it's not clear what the topic actually is)

Maybe you should start a thread about me.

But be sure you have something to say first.

Phage Bad like Orange Man....grunt grunt....

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Orange man using ray guns to burn California to the ground. Bad orange man.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Still need a summary of the thread....was it just the trains.......Phage is being nice for this latent topic....spell it out for the normals O P

What's on your mind here
edit on 14-11-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

edit on 14-11-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I thought that was an interesting idea.

Sadly though, your OP has been "PHAGED".

Oh well....................

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I have something to say.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Not only off topic but a direct violation of T&C's. There is no discussing other members here or any other thread.

Not playing mini-mod just wanted to let you guys know you are really disappointing.

Peace
edit on 2018pAmerica/ChicagoWed, 14 Nov 2018 14:53:37 -0600pm3053201811 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Just did it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join