It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its the final sign of the apocolypse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
You guessed it. Wiliam Shatner has a christmas album out. The military already downloaded a copy to use on terrorists and it had extraordinary effects. Word is....general mattis is gonna a blast it at the border. It allegedly repels anything with a life.

www.denofgeek.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

I remember the first time I saw William Shatner in a movie. The movie was "The Intruder" but when I saw it at the drive in, the movie was named "Shame". It was a racially themed and racially charged movie that really made one look inside themselves especially in that era of rising civil rights and turmoil.

I can't post the movie here (T&C's) but here is the Director Roger Corman and William Shatner commenting on the movie. The complete movie is on You Tube.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I did some behind-the-scenes promo materials for his recent country album. Shat is an interesting cat. The talent on this album is pretty impressive. The country album was tongue-in-cheek yet he really put his dramatic (and humorous) talents into it. Probably gonna be a fun and different album to have playing in the background for holiday get togethers although I probably won't grab a copy myself lol.

edit on 14-11-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I gotta tell my cuz...hes a Tull mega fan. The great thing about shatner is he does not appear to take himself seriously. Although I do....it makes it even more funny.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
The intruder?! Wasnt that in Top Secret? "You know Germany uses 220 volts"...lol
"

"a reply to: NightFlight

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

The great thing about shatner is he does not appear to take himself seriously. Although I do....it makes it even more funny.

Lol, that's the perfect way to put it.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT
Jingle Bells with Henry Rollins
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That i've gotta hear

How about other incongruous duos with The Shats ?
Rockin' around the Christmas Tree with ...Insane Clown Possé
Silent night with ...Motorhead
We Three Kings with ... Oasis

edit on 14-11-2018 by Cassi3l because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join