It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looters will be shot on sight--- sincerely PDC Posse.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I think it's a joke photo based on poses and their choice of weaponry.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Buncha selfie whores.

Pathetic.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
www.cnn.com...

"There have been sightings of looters breaking into homes," Hart wrote. "Well, if you are a looter, think twice if you are heading back into malibu. #DefendYourLand #2ndamendment"

I'm all for defending your property, but something about the photo just had me cracking up.
www.instagram.com...

These guys are trying so hard to look hard and it is failing miserably. The guy in the flannel shirt buttoned all the way trying to do a gang symbol (fail) Or what about cousin it in the back, I don't know about you but my favorite resting place for my gun is resting against my skull. (fail) Or what about flip flop guy, looks like they ran out of bandanas and he just had to improvise by suffocating himself with a shirt.

C'mon someone please do a Rap battle:
Coastal Elite Vs. Malibu Looters

Wouldn't have anything to do with the tool throwing gang signs? lol. Please.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

It is totally not a joke, they are dead (or at least bb gun dead) serious

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
If they were serious, they would just shoot looters. No signs, no photo to trace faces or identify guns. Shotguns or .22s.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Does Ca have laws like Tx

Did you honestly just ask that question? Does horsepoop smell like wildflowers?

It was rhetorical...

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

Actually it's a few shotguns, a couple hunting rifles, and one scary AR. Don't let your disdain for independent gun owning human beings stop you from belettiling someone protecting their property.

That scary AR, don't wet your panties, looks like a 9mm rifle, and as per CA laws nothing over 10 rounds, so it seems to be a 10 round 9mm...the other guns are bolt with a few shotguns... A real AR with 30 round mags and a ACOG scope would make quick work of the bunch, and a few hand guns would put them at least equal. I would rather have a 22 round .40 cal handgun over the bolt actions...lol

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Tell you what lets stand 200 meters apart i get my bolt action 30 06 and you get your pistol. With all those rounds. Pretty sure id be walking away.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Tell you what lets stand 200 meters apart i get my bolt action 30 06 and you get your pistol. With all those rounds. Pretty sure id be walking away.

You sure they are 30 06es...It would be in town around the brunt out buildings and I wouldn't be a deer standing there...good luck. 200 yards standing still taking pot shots at each other is not how this plays out...lol
edit on 16-11-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join