It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida AG Pam Bondi Opens Criminal Investigation of Election Fraud

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
The Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi has announced a criminal investigation if happening concerning the Florida election debacle.

She says if anybody "sees something" then "call us" !!

They're bound to find something because the courts have already confirmed some broken laws.

Bust 'em
Florida AG Pam Bondi Opens Criminal Investigation of Election Fraud; See Something? Call Us

Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi has opened a criminal investigation into allegations of election fraud, and although she refused to go into detail, she said the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, at her direction, is conducting interviews.

Bondi spoke with Fox News's Sean Hannity Tuesday night:

There have been so many allegations, and right now that's all that there are. They're allegations. But I've had my prosecutors on the ground in (Fort) Lauderdale. We have the Florida Department of Law Enforcement-- the Florida Department of Law Enforcement has also opened a tip hotline for folks to call. You can go on their website and get it; I can give it out.

But if folks feel that they have seen evidence of fraud, call that in. We are clearly doing an investigation. We have made no conclusions. But this is about the integrity of our election process, and wherever it leads, we want to be sure that voters know that our process is going to be fair and legal, Sean.

Among other things, Bondi indicated that investigators are examining missed deadlines for vote tabulations and other violations of the process that is laid out in Florida law.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
We need to stop this election fraud as much as possible and make an example of people caught doing it, toss their asses in jail and fine them appropriately, not allowing any political party to give any help to these people running voting scams. I think we need to clean up the whole country, it has been escalating over the years and technology can be used to assist in this deception by programming it as needed. Even when there were paper ballots there was fraud going on by the workers. Technology has not fixed that it just made it so that people can hack the machines and still only legal citizens are eligible to vote but many areas blow that off.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
even if it's republicans, yes. Election fraud needs to stop. And equal justice needs to be a thing.
the double standard sh!t is over.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

In a letter Monday to Bondi, Commissioner Rick Swearingen wrote that his office was working with the secretary of state and local, state and federal agencies to vet complaints and that a “preliminary inquiry” had already been initiated before Bondi ripped him on Sunday for failing to pursue undefined allegations of election “fraud.”

You mean she opened a pr campaign for the AG seat.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Alright, now Florida gets its eternal witch hunt like the Dems have for POTUS! Corrupt Dems not safe in Florida now! Lets wait until the investigation is completed right? Lets investigate ALL and ANY possible claims and allegations of criminal activity. I love how we just keep dispensing medicine back to those who started it.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Given that blank ballots were found in a rental car in Broward County and the chain of custody has clearly been breached, an investigation is warranted.

There is one fundamental rule in all democracies: Don't screw with voting.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: PeppermintButler
Given that blank ballots were found in a rental car in Broward County and the chain of custody has clearly been breached, an investigation is warranted.

There is one fundamental rule in all democracies: Don't screw with voting.

Blank ballots cannot be voted. Ballot number needs to match ballot # given at polls. If these did make it to the count they would be thrown out due to a unregistered ballot #.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

One says yes. One says no.

“There are a lot of allegations that could undermine the faith of the electorate. But our office has not received any credible complaints of election fraud nor has the Florida Department of Law Enforcement,″ Aronberg told The Palm Beach Post on Saturday.

www.palmbeachpost.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical
one would hope they would be thrown out instead of counted, except in Hillsborough county recounts observers are being forced to watch from a separate area behind glass with no ability to hear what they are up to, a complete breach of election law according to what I am reading here. Now they are #ing with my county

Scott's lawsuit against the Hillsborough County Supervisor of Elections says observers are being forced to watch the recount "... in a separate room, separated by glass and without the ability to hear what is transpiring in the recount room." If true, that would be a violation of election law.

If Scott wins the lawsuit, a judge could force Elections Supervisor Craig Latimer to allow those observers to work inside the glass, so to speak.
Latimer has not made any public comments about the lawsuit.

His office just happens to be right next to one of our county jails, perhaps we should relocate it to one of the dorms next door

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Reports of broken ballot box seals found !!!

twitter video

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Reports of broken ballot box seals found !!!

twitter video

Voter suppression 101

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I don't care who does it, R, D, I, they need to face the maximum consequences.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

What about claiming fraud with no evidence would that need to stop too?

Is ok for kavanaugh but not scott? Doesnt someone need actual evidence?

scott is a two term govenor, if the electoral process sucks in florida it's his, the secretary of state, and the AG's fault no wonder they want to pass the blame.
edit on 14-11-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

So they are involved in fraud and want it to be investigated to expose themselves?

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

No they want to be able to cut as many "illegal" votes from regions they didnt win.

They both have been discredited by law enforcement, judicial, and election officials as no evidence has been shown.

Pam wants the national AG, scott maxes his terms out and wants a lifetime appointment. Democrat has lifetime appointment..

What is there to think about. It's all charades and a terrible state vote tracking record.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Then they will find nothing. Are you saying no laws were broken here?

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

The point is the investigation began before pam Bondi ran a pr round on cable news. That is a fact. Federal, state, and private investigators already investigating.

I am saying no proof has been shown anyone broke laws with any intent.

This is at least an 18 year problem for florida.
From snipes to scott idiocracy nearly every 2 years.

The ballot itself was even organized very poorly.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
When you are told by the judge "you are in violation or the law and shall open your doors immediately to external inspection in compliance of the law and share the information of total ballots held by 1900 hrs", and you choose not to, you are breaking the law with intent. Sorry. You can't say, "oh, I didn't know-- I didn't intend to not let them in or share that information after you told me to".

First, you're the SEO, I'd hope you know the law. Second, you definitely know after you get the order. You choose not to obey. How hard is it to comply with an order that says, "open your doors". The doors locks were just jammed, eh? You tried, but just can't find the keys in five days...

Give me a break, man.

Is that proof they are committing fraud inside? No. But people able to rub two brain cells together cannot come up with another plausible explanation to deliberately and willingly choose to place yourself outside the law and in contempt of court. No one puts themselves in legal jeopardy just for kicks. But they'll often do it to avoid what they see as a worse alternative.

Choosing to break the law and be in contempt isn't just incompetence. That potential defense ended the second the judge issued her emergency order.
edit on 14-11-2018 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Whistle-Blower investigating Broward County Fraud found Murdered.
twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

I guess the judge saying there is no evidence of fraud and telling the candidates to tone down there rhetoric went over your head.

Or the fact that investigators from the state, federal, and private sectors haven't found evidence of fraud....

Yeah florida has literally had these problems for nearly 20 years.

And no the judge did not rule anyone was breaking the law with intent or someone would be in jail.

She basically called out snipes incompetence which is well documented since 2000.
edit on 15-11-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

top topics

join