It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Creature on Jupiter Spotted in New NASA Image

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Got to agree, it's the one's claiming to be sane we have to be wary of.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: seattlerat
I'm posting this because it is a beautiful image

beauty is in the eye of the beholder ,
I see similarities to this >
painting 'the scream'
www.zastavki.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

originally posted by: DAVID64
Can you point it out?
I'm just not seeing it.

Here you go

Um... < cough >

I see a vagina...or more specifically, the labia majora and clitoral hood.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

Wow!

This picture takes my breath away.

Thanks for posting it. I've since gone to the Juno site and viewed some other spectacular pics.

Do we live in a beautiful universe, or what?

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

I'm afraid I'll get in trouble if I tell you exactly what I see. I guess it must be time to find a date cause I'm seeing sex everywhere. Hahahaha...haha.......ha.........ha. *sigh*

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

originally posted by: DAVID64
Can you point it out?
I'm just not seeing it.

Here you go
Dammit. You're gonna get me in trouble...

Shes taller than that, you chopped off her legs which are folded at the knee above her in a "childbirth" position. And there is a man on top of her with his face buried in her chest and you can only see him from the torso up since he is situated between her legs. You can see his elbow right up at the top in between her knees because, while his face is busy with her chest, his hand is going to work on her crotch. He hasn't entered her yet, he's getting her worked up first like a good man should. He will probably start kissing her abdomen and work his way down. That's what I would do.
edit on 11/15/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Is it possible to post a pretty space picture without the false, clickbaity title "monster spotted"?

I'm pretty sure this image has enough scientific and aesthetic merit to be discussed without evoking pareidolia.

People will see all sorts of weird stuff in all sorts of nature or space images. To me, it's somewhat boring and a waste of time.

Just to illustrate, this is what I'm "seeing" in this image:

Like I said, a pretty pointles exercise.

Let's discuss what's actually going on in Jupiter's atmosphere, all the cloud formations and chemical composition!

edit on 15-11-2018 by wildespace because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: wildespace

But...but... the frequencies, maaaaaaan.

Like, if you just open your mind and heart the love vibrations will filter through your higher self and transform you into someone who sees the cosmic source.

Or yeah we could just look at cool space pictures and talk about science. Actually that sounds more reasonable. Let's do that one.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: wildespace
Is it possible to post a pretty space picture without the false, clickbaity title "monster spotted"?

I'm pretty sure this image has enough scientific and aesthetic merit to be discussed without evoking pareidolia.

People will see all sorts of weird stuff in all sorts of nature or space images. To me, it's somewhat boring and a waste of time.

Just to illustrate, this is what I'm "seeing" in this image:

Like I said, a pretty pointles exercise.

Let's discuss what's actually going on in Jupiter's atmosphere, all the cloud formations and chemical composition!

Sorry for the click-baity title- I should have taken more time with the thread rather than using the source that I copy-pasted the title from. It was, however, the way I found the image as I don't use Twitter or follow NASA/Juno...

As far as evoking pareidolia, as you must know, the human brain NEEDS to find patterns and is part of what has made us successful survivors. Perhaps humans are boring and a waste of time? I find the term "boring" to be extremely insipid.
edit on 11152018 by seattlerat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

You don't see the eagles head right above that?

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Took me a minute, but yeah, I can actually see that pretty easily. It's like looking at one of those autostereogram hidden pictures, once you see it in the clouds, it pops.

Jupiter's getting freaky, boning Juno. There really is such a thing as out of this world sex X"D

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   
For people liking seeing "creatures" in jovian clouds, here's a dolphin for you! www.nasa.gov...

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ShadowLink

Where's Waldo?

He still sporting that red and white striped hat?

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I seriously doubt a life form living on Gas Orb Jupiter would look like that.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join