It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In the future we will have new parts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
In the future it seems obvious that people will be able to modify physical body parts. So, what designer organ would you like to have? What can it do? Will you save up to purchase it or will you go on a credit payment to receive it?

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Fools

I'll go with a classic;

"Crazy Laser Eyes"

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I hope its soon. 2 knees, a couple new vertebrea and......a fraken brain sometimes. My wife calls it phillsheimers.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

So for instance, maybe you might add the ability to see infra red, or maybe you might be able to smell things 100 times better on command. Maybe your taste buds could taste more flavors...

Or even more hard to imagine, maybe you might make an organ that has a new sense that has never existed before. Maybe this is how human beings finally become Gods.

Or maybe God made us to make these things so we can finally meet and hang out and chat on a similar playing field.

Or maybe this is the devil speaking and asking you this question to understand how to further manipulate humanity and finally enslave all of your stupid souls forever and ever.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

I'll go with a classic;

"Crazy Laser Eyes"

I would like to have those as well. Plus maybe I could get a giant wasp that has a grizzly bear head to fly around town in. I am not asking for much right?

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

They try to talk me into a new L2, I like the crushed one. It isn't perfect and it needs alot of attention but it allowed me to continue walking so I am ok with it.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

industrial strength liver and kidneys - i'll finance it and pay it off slowly over time with all of the money I'll save on stupid vitamins and supplements

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I watched a documentary about 3d printed DNA.

The premise is they get 4 printer heads each with the different amino acid that makes up the double helix.

I believe they have successfully replicated individual strands at a high fail rate.

Eventually they believe they will be able to make exact copies of organs.

The fun part is when you theorize that we could create DNA that never existed, or organisms for that matter.

Should we play God? Probably not, but I'm a gambler and I say go for it. Let chaos reign.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I could really use a new neck.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
SUPER KIDNEYS AND LIVER! SO that I can drink eternally the spirits of the world at every party on Earth and never suffer from cirrhosis. Just party party party lets all get wasted!
a reply to: FamCore
ha, brilliant minds think alike I see!

edit on 11-14-2018 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I could use a new liver- this one is worn out.

Some ankles, too.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

I'll go with a classic;

"Crazy Laser Eyes"

Laser eyes ✔

Night vision ✔

Sonar ✔

Thermal vision ✔

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I want a boob on my shoulder

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
I want a boob on my shoulder

A boulder you say?

Bold choice.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Look at the fine print, most will have made in China stamped on them.

It seems that the size of clothes varies drastically, every manufacturer makes things different. I suppose a large kidney could mean it is the size of a large kidney bean.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
An old co-worker of mine said he'd like an armpit vagina. That's an odd one.

For those that want new super kidney and liver powers, I say that I would also need new brain powers that could auto shut me down in a safe place if I start to black out or even brown out.

Much like many in this world, the majority of my stupid human issues for some reason did happen when I was blacked out. Fortunately, I don't do that so often anymore.

Example: I am in a bar, I am about to tell some old lady to go F herself. Brain senses this development, it shuts me off, then my hybrid grizzly wasp swoops in to take me home and place my on the couch. But not in the bed. I learned that is the one thing wives don't really care for is a drunk husband in the bed.

And yet, husbands love a drunk wife in the bed. The world is an amazing flower.
edit on 14-11-2018 by Fools because: ...

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I watched a documentary about 3d printed DNA.

The premise is they get 4 printer heads each with the different amino acid that makes up the double helix.

I believe they have successfully replicated individual strands at a high fail rate.

Eventually they believe they will be able to make exact copies of organs.

The fun part is when you theorize that we could create DNA that never existed, or organisms for that matter.

Should we play God? Probably not, but I'm a gambler and I say go for it. Let chaos reign.

It's all pretty scary. Just to think, 100 years ago people still rode around on animals. However, if we are a program, then the past never really happened. We are just programmed to think it has.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

join