It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's excuse for not attending the WW1, no one told him it would make him look bad.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Qboneq
Trump told aides he thought he looked “terrible” and blamed his chief of staff’s office, and Fuentes in particular, for not counseling him that skipping the cemetery visit would be a public-relations nightmare.

Question…

Why in heaven’s name he always blaming someone else for his own fault..?

I dont know but that is just a made up quote. It came from thin air...

Usually a quote would have a name attached. Like this:

"What is he gonna do, wave a magic wand?" -Obama, when he said it was impossible for Trump to keep his promise of economoc growth over 2%. (I think Trump broke 4% didnt he? Or close?)

So, what name will go down in the history books for revealing to us this vital information? Oh theres no name? So...the person writing that could just make up whatever they wanted and call it a story? And thats... journalism? And...you...actually respect that enough to even repeat the quote? Ok bro you do you.
edit on 11/14/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I don't know about you guys, but I just can't get my day started without that first steamin' cup of BlackJackal.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
I don't know about you guys, but I just can't get my day started without that first steamin' cup of BlackJackal.

Copy that...I love the smell of truth in the morning!!

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

It smells, that's for sure.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: olaru12

It smells, that's for sure.

Like something I scraped off you shoe

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: BlackJackal

abcnews.go.com...

Perhaps you should try to shout down someone else.

Hey your article says nothing at all about a security issue. It says it was because they didn't want to cause traffic issues. You know how to read right? Care to try again?

“Yesterday, because of near-zero visibility, Marine One was unable to fly, as had been planned. A car ride of two and a half hours, each way, would have required closures to substantial portions of the Paris roadways for the President’s motorcade, on short notice. President Trump did not want to cause that kind of unexpected disruption to the city and its people," Sanders said in a statement.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
The MSM has people so hoodwinked, they forgot there were in fact threats uncovered.

The Secret Service has their "sources".

😆😆😆

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: BlackJackal

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Do you have a monthly quota of anti trump threads to fill?
You're like the little boy that cried wolf.
One day you'll get a real one and nobody will listen.

Nah, no quota but to me it is incredibly sad to see this site full of people who wallow in ignorance. People who actively choose to believe the line of BS coming from Trump and the right wing media. People like you and others treat Trump like he is some sort of God figure who can do no wrong. You defend literally everything he does without even thinking for a minute, "Hey, maybe I have bought into a line of bull#".

So, I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy, that's all.

The hypocrisy is that all of your threads are anti trump. You claim that I defend literally every thing he does and dont seem to care that you criticize literally everything he does.

I have openly said many times I dont always agree with trump so stop acting like an ass hat when people dont get upset over a big nothing burger turd like most of your topics.
It's hard to take you seriously when you post so much garbage.

Here is the difference between you and me. I back up my opinions with facts. You just spew out whatever you think is a good defense most of the time without evidence. If I am wrong I will admit it (check my history if you doubt me). If you are wrong you double down.

Also, I think you might not understand the definition of hypocrisy.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Hehe.

Are you able to have a discussion or does your abilities end at copy/paste from belligerent rags. Pretty much sums it up?

You are demonstrating the epitome of ignorance.

If you posted anything worthy of an intellectual debate we could talk. As it stands you portray yourself as a streaker at a chess competition. You can do better.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

Trump told aides he thought he looked “terrible” and blamed his chief of staff’s office, and Fuentes in particular, for not counseling him that skipping the cemetery visit would be a public-relations nightmare.

Question…

I dont know but that is just a made up quote. It came from thin air...

Usually a quote would have a name attached. Like this:

"What is he gonna do, wave a magic wand?" -Obama, when he said it was impossible for Trump to keep his promise of economoc growth over 2%. (I think Trump broke 4% didnt he? Or close?)

So, what name will go down in the history books for revealing to us this vital information? Oh theres no name? So...the person writing that could just make up whatever they wanted and call it a story? And thats... journalism? And...you...actually respect that enough to even repeat the quote? Ok bro you do you.

Sigh, do you know the definition of hypocrisy? If not let me refresh that for you:

hy·poc·ri·sy: noun: the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense:

So you claiming that this story is false because it doesn't fit into your world view while supporting other news stories on this site that do support your world view, yeah that's hypocrisy. You can't be a cheerleader for reporting that supports your views and then call reporting that does not 'FAKE'.

This is how you go intellectually bankrupt. You can do better.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

This is the guy that many people on this site and across the country claim is playing 3D chess because he is so intelligent.

I think we’ve moved on past that. We’re in the midst of some type of holographic-connect four.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

You're never going to win using any kinds of facts it doesn't matter....

From what I can tell there's a whole Lotta this going on when it comes to trump....from both sides.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Many people have strong misgivings about "wasting" resources (loss aversion)....they feel they've passed the point of no return. This is sometimes referred to as the sunk cost fallacy. Economists would label this behavior "irrational": it is inefficient because it misallocates resources by depending on information that is irrelevant to the decision being made.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Escalation of commitment is a human behavior pattern in which an individual or group facing increasingly negative outcomes from some decision, action, or investment nevertheless continues the same behavior rather than alter course. The actor maintains behaviors that are irrational, but align with previous decisions and actions.[1]

edit on 14/11/2018 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

originally posted by: JinMI

It's amazing clear where the ignorance is coming from. WaPo.

What label do you give to someone who regurgitates that nonsense repeatedly?

Yeah, Trump can do no wrong. He is perfect and incapable of wrongdoing of any kind. Plus, my overlord Trump told me that if it was negative against him, it was fake. So, that is what I believe, lalalalalalala.........

Wake up, just because it's negative doesn't mean it is false.

Actually, in your eyes he can't do anything right either.

this is so pathetic

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I would like to know the real reason he didn't attend, I can't see him skipping this for any reason, it's just not like him, and yes I believe he is a true patriot, even with all his mistakes and shortcomings.

Some thing different was at play here.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Physician heal thyself
abcnews.go.com...

You know how to read right? Care to try again?

By the way, when the helicopter couldn’t fly to the first cemetery in France because of almost zero visibility, I suggested driving. Secret Service said NO, too far from airport & big Paris shutdown. Speech next day at American Cemetary in pouring rain! Little reported-Fake News! — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 13, 2018

lol
you just ignore the parts you don't like?

Do you have a statement from the secret service stating otherwise?

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

2 of the first 5 threads are your anti-Trump threads you created in the Mud Pit.

Take a break, maybe? You're getting annoying.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

The orange fart is a fraud. I'd tell you that!

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Unnamed sources relayed that "news?"

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
If you think Trump was unaware the negative impact of not showing up you are a moron. The guy is the president and regardless to what you leftists think. That took intelligence and skill to get there.

More than likely he has people in his administration suffering from TDS trying to undermine him at every turn. Kinda like how the source in the op is hell bent on the presidents character assassination.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Question…

It's a psychological malady of being self obsessed.

trump is now a character deserving of pity. Living in his own mental hell.

www.abc.net.au...
Wow, that sounds exactly like yourself and others!! Lmfao wow

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join