It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sigthting Over Ireland Video footage

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DpatC

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: RMFX1

Not the brightest are you? Waste your own time all you like but spare the rest of us will you.

Time wasted is less information. Time well spent is more.

It's your right to want less, but spare the rest of us your will

Have a blessed day, Jesus loves you, this I know ♬♬

I have a question why do folk feel compelled to bring Jesus into a narative that involes UFO'S. Was Jesus a alien?
Just wondering

Haha, I was jesting at the avatar.

That said, (I'm agnostic), one could still believe in intelligent design and the idea of extraterrestrial life.

We could also be aliens ourselves.

We have found meteorites with the building blocks for life, and some argue fossilized bacteria. The debate continues.

We also know that bacteria can live in the vacuum of space.

With that, we can theorize it is possible that when large scale impacts happen, some rock is thrown back out into space. Bacteria can lie dormant embedded in the rock, and when introduced to a new space rock with suitable conditions, once again come back to life.

Life as a whole on Earth may be alien, and perhaps specific species.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
a reply to: DpatC

It's a stab at pms1's avatar...I guess.

Peace

Precisely.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

the 1985 moving statues of Ballinsptile

hmmm? i want to see that one

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

the 1985 moving statues of Ballinsptile

hmmm? i want to see that one

Google it!

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

You'd think pilots would recognise a plane themselves, 3 of them to be precise. why do people not look into things before"debunking"

But yeah thanks for clearing it up, nothing to see here, move along folks

edit on 282018282018bpm14 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I though that the following video may be of interest to some of you UFO gurus. It was filimed by a man from Cork. It kind of reminds me of the 1985 moving statues of Ballinsptile! Thats a story for another day

www.youtube.com...

It didn't fly away. The UFO spotted over Ireland was said by, what, four pilots?, that it flew away quickly.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Spotted by four pilots in Kerry. Video was filmed in cork. They are next to each other. Filmed on the day after the reports from the pilots. Kind of relevant considering the sightings from the day before. Sightings from the pilots weren't reported until the 12th

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

Reported in Co Carlow too

Ufo

3 seperate counties, no airports around Carlow.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad

Spotted by four pilots in Kerry. Video was filmed in cork. They are next to each other. Filmed on the day after the reports from the pilots. Kind of relevant considering the sightings from the day before. Sightings from the pilots weren't reported until the 12th

Really? That makes it more interesting. I was wondering if the recording happened to be one of the planes that saw the UFO, but was mistaken as the UFO itself.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Look at the post just before your last one, another video, reported 150 miles away no airport close to Carlow.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Look at the post just before your last one, another video, reported 150 miles away no airport close to Carlow.

Nice, this is turning into something more and more. We'll always have our skeptics out there that aren't gonna believe in UFO's that travel at warp speed until they see one with their own eyes. I saw one in the late 80's in my small country farm town but believed in them before then.

It's the same way with ghosts.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Personally I have not seen concrete proof of one, I've seen objects/lights moving at very high speeds stopping suddenly but with no frame of reference I cannot say what they are. (I stargaze a lot) My sister reckons she has seen a black triangle very close, I take her word as she is not prone to lying or attention seeking.

But some posters just dismissing it off hand after so many reports in 2 days is laughable and kind of suspicious. These videos and reports should be analysed and investigated rather than waved off, humans have become the dominant species on this planets because we probe, find meanings and answers to questions not just think we know it all. Anyone that does is just lazy and overconfident in their inflated egos.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Hey OP !
Just pointing out
if you take the last part from the link www.youtube.com... v= w228jJJI1UE
Then hit the YouTube button above ^^^ you can incrust the vid in to the body of your post

I'm only saying that, as i won't click on a link without knowing what it's in it.
That being said though, i'd also picked up on the story, so yes, i would have clicked anyway....

According to a recording of the conversation by Airlive, a site for enthusiasts, the pilot was told there were no military exercises in the area. “There’s nothing showing on either primary or secondary [radar],” air traffic control said, according to the report.

The pilot said her plane and the object were not on a collision course, but she was “wondering” what it could be.
Other aircraft flying in the area reported the same thing. A pilot, flying a Virgin Airlines plane from Orlando to Manchester described the sight as a “meteor or another object making some kind of re-entry”, adding it seemed to be “multiple objects following the same sort of trajectory – very bright from where we were.”
Another pilot also weighed in, saying: “Glad I’m not the only one.”

It's certainly intruiging, my inital thought was that maybe,
it was an early vistor from the Leonids meteor shower

after seeing the vid ... hmm, could be a blimp (as pointed out by another poster), a weather ballon (!) or something to do with surveillance

Just before the summer, i was outside taking a breather will a few colleagues when we saw a shiny bright thing,which looked pretty similar to the one in the the vid, pretty high up, higher than landing airliners

After the inital guffaws "oh look Dude, a ufo",
we all just agreed that it must be a surveillance drone of some sort,
we all auto-convinced ourselves "nothing to see, move along"
no-one broke out their iPhone to take photos !
edit on 14-11-2018 by Cassi3l because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 03:18 AM
link   

a reply to: RMFX1

Not the brightest are you? Waste your own time all you like but spare the rest of us will you.

Time wasted is less information. Time well spent is more.

It's your right to want less, but spare the rest of us your will

Have a blessed day, Jesus loves you, this I know ♬♬

I have a question why do folk feel compelled to bring Jesus into a narative that involes UFO'S. Was Jesus a alien?
Just wondering

Haha, I was jesting at the avatar.

That said, (I'm agnostic), one could still believe in intelligent design and the idea of extraterrestrial life.

We could also be aliens ourselves.

We have found meteorites with the building blocks for life, and some argue fossilized bacteria. The debate continues.

We also know that bacteria can live in the vacuum of space.

With that, we can theorize it is possible that when large scale impacts happen, some rock is thrown back out into space. Bacteria can lie dormant embedded in the rock, and when introduced to a new space rock with suitable conditions, once again come back to life.

Life as a whole on Earth may be alien, and perhaps specific species.

I posted this a while ago to the science thread on ATS - it's just a little theory I have

okay so what am I missing

Halite is more commonly known as "rock salt" and can be found all over the planet in the form of salty crystals. These crystals may not seem all that interesting at first glance. However, inside of them are tiny pockets of water

Halite crystals form in liquid as evaporation occurs. The crystals naturally trap small amounts of liquid during this process. These water pockets and all that they contain can be protected inside halite crystals for extremely long periods of time.

From testing halite Cellulose fibers have been found inside the water. Cellulose is present in many living cells.Cellulose is also produced by single-celled organisms like cyanobacteria

Basicially If cellulose is present, there must have been life.

For those geeks like me and have an interest in cyanobacteria,currently there is a very interesting project Life at the dry limit: Cyanobacteria inside halite pinnacles in the Atacama desert,being conducted by Alfonso Davila of the SETI insitiute on the survival mechanism of cyanobacteria inhabiting the interior of halite pinnacles in the Yungay region of the Atacama desert.

If we can find halite on other planets, the crystals may be an excellent place to search for proof of ancient life.That might sound a bit alien but here is the thing we have found Halite that is extrateresstrial not of this world.Inside the meteorites Zag and Monahans

I wonder if science has conducted tests to see if the h2o inclusions in the Halite crystals found in those meteorites had traces of Cellulose or any organic compounds for that matter

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Ufo

What does airports have to do with it? If the airliner is at cruising altitude it is simply following upper air routes or way points. That video in the link you posted simply shows a sunlit contrail. Note that the camera is focusing on the trees in front and then on the sunlit contrail. The aircraft is moving away from the person filming and can be tens of miles away giving a false perspective. The out of focus portions give the sunlit contrail a misleading shape. Some people simply underestimate just how far an aircraft contrail can be seen and also can't work out perspective.

Short sunlit contrails look like UFOs

How Far away is that contrail?

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

As the OP I am not having a laugh. I would like an eplanation or a understanding from folk who take things like this seriously.

Seriously, it's an airplane.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cassi3l

after seeing the vid ... hmm, could be a blimp (as pointed out by another poster), a weather ballon (!) or something to do with surveillance

Or just a regular passenger plane being side-lit by a low sun.

edit on 15/11/2018 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I contacted the person who filmed it and confirmed the time and date.

16:44 GMT November 10th 2018.

This is a classic case of an airliner at higher altitude reflecting light.

The twin propeller aircraft at low level is a Piper Cheyenne 2 on finals to land at Cork Airport.

The airliner in the background at altitude will be a Hop Airlines Embraer ERJ-170 heading east after climbing out of Cork Airport.

Flightradar 24 link - It will overwrite in a few days time.

Piper Cheyenne

Flightradar24 Piper Cheyenne Link

Embraer ERJ-170

Flightradar24 Embraer 170 Link

Piper Cheyenne

FR24 Piper Cheyenne Link 2

Embraer ERJ-170

FR24 Embraer 170 Link 2

The Embraer 170 is predominately white and is simply reflecting light. Not helped by the obvious poor quality camera used to film it.

Link to image of Embraer registration F-HBXD

Piper Cheyenne on Radarbox

Piper Cheyenne on Radarbox

Embraer ERJ-17O on radarbox

Embraer ERJ-170 on Radarbox

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

Excellent investigating!!

My software kept telling me the back part of that little blob is red..

Peace

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Ufo

Short jet contrail reflecting in the sun. You can see how it occasionally dissipates.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join