It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sigthting Over Ireland Video footage

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I though that the following video may be of interest to some of you UFO gurus. It was filimed by a man from Cork. It kind of reminds me of the 1985 moving statues of Ballinsptile! Thats a story for another day

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Filmed near and airport with planes flying around. I wonder what it could be?

It's not a UFO. It's a plane, flying high and catching the sun.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

But this is ATS. Rational and mundane explanations are not wanted. It's a mothership. Obviously. You debunking shill, you.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

The whole "UFO" thing has been eroded by so many poorly cited examples. YouTube has killed-off UFO-ology by the sheer volume of poor claims, downright hoaxes and plain fantasy. Sadly, this is one such example. You don't need to be a expert to see that this ain't a UFO, because it is not "unidentified". If the thing stopped and started doing things an aircraft does not normally do, then it would at least have interest worthy of investigation, but no, it flies straight and level.

Sorry to be so negative, but people who post these YouTube videos are having a laugh when people take them seriously.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DpatC

Hmmmm..... The tic tacs back!

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

idk....
But it is sunrise at FL390....yessirr

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   

a reply to: oldcarpy

The whole "UFO" thing has been eroded by so many poorly cited examples. YouTube has killed-off UFO-ology by the sheer volume of poor claims, downright hoaxes and plain fantasy. Sadly, this is one such example. You don't need to be a expert to see that this ain't a UFO, because it is not "unidentified". If the thing stopped and started doing things an aircraft does not normally do, then it would at least have interest worthy of investigation, but no, it flies straight and level.

Sorry to be so negative, but people who post these YouTube videos are having a laugh when people take them seriously.

As the OP I am not having a laugh. I would like an eplanation or a understanding from folk who take things like this seriously. But hey who the F£@k am I? Im just a bloke who believes in Angels, I most definately am not having a Laugh! Just saying

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Agreed. First thing I thought. Also, I thought the people reporting the UFO said it was fast moving and vanished. This looks to be moving at about the speed of an airplane at a high altitude.

I want to believe but it has been a looooong time since I've seen any video that is truly unexplained.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Maybe not related but because some research on an other thread I thought I'd leave this here..

Hybrid Air Vehicles Limited is a UK company based in Bedford who produce a new kind of blimp. The airlander 10 and 50...

These things are huge and will get noticed when flying over...lol

Anyway...last month The European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) has awarded Hybrid Air Vehicles Ltd a Design Organisation Approval. Being granted a DOA gives HAV the ability to undertake a full flight test programme towards the type certification of Airlander 10.

I guess they are testing this beauty...

Peace

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I'm sorry but this is just a garbage video and post.

OP look up at the sky on any given summers day and you'll see exactly what you see in this video.

A passenger plane, shining in the sun.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1

Yeah I have been going over the video frame by frame but that plane looks a little....well....fat.

Peace

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Not the brightest are you? Waste your own time all you like but spare the rest of us will you.

You just keep on staring at pictures of aeroplanes and keep it to yourself.

Garbage video.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Agreed. I was really in to UFOs up until youtube.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1

Not the brightest are you?

Bad day huh?

I hope insulting others makes you feel better..

Peace

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Not the brightest are you?

Why because they make great mundane suggestion that required actual research?

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Not the brightest are you? Waste your own time all you like but spare the rest of us will you.

Time wasted is less information. Time well spent is more.

It's your right to want less, but spare the rest of us your will

Have a blessed day, Jesus loves you, this I know ♬♬

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
It just looks like a normal Mars rock to me.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

This is happening often now on ATS.. I was insulted by another "high and mighty warrior" here at ATS..
Why do people feel the need to insult people because of their posts, beliefs or whatever it is..
STEP UP ATS AND STOP IT, it kills my enjoyment of your website.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Time wasted is less information. Time well spent is more.

It's your right to want less, but spare the rest of us your will

Have a blessed day, Jesus loves you, this I know ♬♬

I have a question why do folk feel compelled to bring Jesus into a narative that involes UFO'S. Was Jesus a alien?
Just wondering
edit on 14-11-2018 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DpatC

It's a stab at pms1's avatar...I guess.

Peace
edit on 2018pAmerica/ChicagoWed, 14 Nov 2018 12:36:08 -0600pm3036201811 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join