It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what's in the box!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: whargoul

Muellers investigation has nothing to do with trumps finances. Muellers investigation is an extension of Comeys russia investigation, and looking at possible obstruction of justice.

Trump was repeatedly told by comey he is not a target of the russia investigation.

As far as maxine, so what, she is a partisan hack threatening an investigation. So if any republican threatens an investigation into the finances of any dem, will you also make a thread similar want to see that dems records?

The problem is you are coming off as very one sided and pro establishment to me.

IF an establishment person demands an investigation into someone, now you are interested in what in private finaicial records.

But as for the overwhelming majority of the establishment people themselves that wont call for an investigation of themselves, you see know reason to question their finances.

You're reading into it bro. I have specifically stated the only reason my interest was piqued was because of his reaction. This straw dem that is under investigation, is he bombastically threatening his investigators? Then. ya I might be curious.

I'm pro establishment? I agree Hillary is a crook full stop.

The investigation didn't make me curious, his reaction did.

I'm sorry friend but you are coming off to me as someone trying to defend a sacred cow. Lighten up, nothing will come of any of this. You know the "establishment" investigation is not going to change a thing. I know it too, I bet Maddow and CNBC knows it too. Not that nothing will turn up, but nothing will happen if there is some misdeeds.

So ultimately this is just a silly stupid question (in the Rants section nonetheless) that you are getting bent out of shape over. Conservatives can't riff, sheesh.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

I don't doubt for a second that Trump is a money laundering fraud whe dodged the draft and has connections with organised crime
His wife is an illegal as are his children

But he is a better option than Hilary
A much better option than Hilary

I think the US dodged a poison bullet when they fLIcked her off

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Sure it is a financial record. He could have received financial aid.

I play for keeps.

<< 1   >>

join