It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be Practical Lasers on our streets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I speculate you are well aquainted with the star wars and UFO laser integrated gossip, but what are the realities for our communities on planet earth. Laser Technology: Friend or Foe or 'On the fence'

I have taken the time to skim through your Topsecret Laser section, only to face disappointment. Where are things really in the laser market for our community streets, I asked myself? Are my the only one willing to face the disappointments brought to our community streets by the clandestine acts of laser war: Aggressions pulsing from within pockets and purses of portable laser carriers, veins of over stimulated laser pulsed fingers addicted to the impulse of pushing the button for instant gratification onto attainment of the whimsicle moments desire. Laser blindness, skin deformation, lethargy, and a host of other sideeffects can all come from an aggressive pocket laser addicts intent on self acheivements at all cost to the opponent. The Secret Art of the Century, dismantel the good for a great reward sabotaging the innocent. Its a secret keep it that way or else.

[edit on 25-2-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by anon-news

How does one protect oneself please?

new topics

join