It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember the super important invasion Trump was worried about? Neither does he.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

And those 1400 are going to stay in 1 big group and all approach the border together?

Probably not. 350 arrived today.

How do you know they are unarmed? You’ve personally screened them all, made sure they are genuine refugees, aren’t carrying any communicable diseases etc etc?
Are you familiar with the screening procedures? Or are you just feeding on the fear factor?

As for the cost, unless those he is sending are reservists they were already on the clock and would cost the same regardless of where they are stationed in the US.
Not reserves, no. Active duty. And yes, any redeployment costs money.

Sounds like I’m a bit behind, didn’t they arrive in Tijuana?
Are they actually on American soil?

So what screening has been done on these people?
Are you telling me these people have already been checked for contraband, diseases and character checks have been performed?

Well yes I’m sure that the cost of transportation for the troops was significant but would be a drop in the ocean compared to what the US spends on illegal queue jumping immigrants.
Is there some major cost that I’m unaware of with them being off base?

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   

I saw a clip that was following the caravan. They interviewed a transgender women who was in the caravan.

Nothing scares Trump's supporters more than trans folks.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Nope. But Tijuana is pretty close.

I don't know. But they have not yet had the opportunity to apply for asylum in the US. Apparently the waiting line is long.

Probably cost more to feed them and stuff. Logistics.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   

a reply to: JacKatMtn

Don't you have to comply at a port of entry first?

Not according to US and International law.

According to international law genuine asylum seekers have to ask for asylum in the first country they get to after leaving their own.

To be fair to all you open borders proponents at least your calling these people migrants instead of BSing and calling them refugees

link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

So the cost of one $115,000.00 missile used for some measly simple mission is cool with you? Not to mention the maintenance and all the other cost that would go into carrying out such venture.

I get that explosions are cool and all, but are we not trying to save money here? OH wait, I forgot this is America.....

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

link   

According to international law genuine asylum seekers have to ask for asylum in the first country they get to after leaving their own.

Cool.
Please provide a citation.

To be fair to all you open borders proponents
You seem to have confused me with someone else.

edit on 11/14/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

According to POTUS declaration... remember the phone and pen you loved with the previous POTUS?

Take your globalism elsewhere.... you may be brilliant in your own mind... and often find comfort in talking down folks who appreciate a strong USA....

Sure that you make bank no matter whos running the country...

FOlks like you are the reason we are here....

just sayin...

The DEms have gone full blown COMMIE and the GOPe aren't far behind.... you must be happy...

Sad to see...

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Careful. Your word salad is starting to show.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

I think deep down you know President Trump is the greatest President you have ever seen. Your not fooling anyone.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

I thought he sent 15,000 troops. Whatever the number, they can stay there to help safeguard the border as the waves of immigrants arrive for processing.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I thought he sent 15,000 troops.

No, that was a lie.
Or something.

edit on 11/14/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   

It's about half that.

link   

ONce again... you.... claim high ground, with your sarcastic dismissal...

You may win, with the help of CENSORS...

That basement must be global centric... how many Macron posters on your wall remain unstained?

link   

Whoops.
Full blown word salad.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   

I thought he sent 15,000 troops.

No, that was a lie.
Or something.

Probably another MSM concoction.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Nope. But Tijuana is pretty close.

I don't know. But they have not yet had the opportunity to apply for asylum in the US. Apparently the waiting line is long.

Probably cost more to feed them and stuff. Logistics.

So basically what your saying is your previous post was either BS or at best assumption on your behalf.

They haven’t arrived like you claimed and they are still in Mexico

They haven’t been screened and only will be if after entering the country illegally they hand themselves over.
I’m sure any of them with weapons or drugs on them will happily hand them over as soon as they get Stateside.

And you have no idea if it’s a waste of money or even if it costs extra, I’d say it’s safe to assume that they ate at their base so other than transport cost isn’t a factor.

I remember when you used to make intelligent well thought out posts, you always used facts and were a voice of reason. I miss that Phage

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Step 1: complain when he talks about it

Step 2: complain when he stops talking about it

Step 3: ?

Step 4: profit

Plans seems solid to me

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   

In other words... ALERTED... Perhaps my response to YOU will be gone. soon

But, You are an educated person who has some very beneficial input and knowledge to share on many TOPICS...

You fail massively when you talk politics... ENEMY DOMESTIC... comes to mind....

carry on!

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   

They haven’t arrived like you claimed and they are still in Mexico
Tijuana is at the border.

They haven’t been screened and only will be if after entering the country illegally they hand themselves over.
You sound very positive about that. Meanwhile, there is a queue.

I remember when you used to make intelligent well thought out posts, you always used facts and were a voice of reason. I miss that Phage
You know what? I don't give a crap.

How you doing on that international law citation?

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou
If a foreign criminal attacks a federal agent in our land, I call that terrorism. Yes, A Hellfire missile is certainly worth the elimination of terrorists. And yes, it sure would be cool to watch and post here for all to see. Not to mention they likely would become less bold if they can espec to be blasted into a fine mist after firing on our guards.

Or we could go cheap and just have the apache fire its 30MM . Or even better, just pick them up with a sniper. But I feel the Hellfire is a preferred option as it will have quite the psychological effect on anyone else who dares to fire at our guys across the border.

Its not without precedent. The Mexicans fire on these guys with their mini-guns from the helicopters in their own cities, whats the big deal if we do the same to protect our border?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join