It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you think PROOF of ET Civilization will manifest, if at all?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist
I ponder the idea that, there is some way in which quantum particle behavior is being utilized as a means of communication for countless civilizations, and one day we might figure out how to tap into that information ultra highway.

We're pretty good at measuring and manipulating EM fields, because we can easily see their effects and measure them using simple things like magnets and wire. We also have some decent theories about EM that work for most everyday purposes.
Are there some essentially massless fields out there we don't know how to detect that can carry information? Could be. The remote viewers and consciousness explorers seem to think that they can work around the whole speed of light problem with psi energy, and have described distant travels to unseen dimensions and interaction (sort of) with the strange inhabitants thereof. So maybe there's a possibility there. It's not physical "travel," though, and it's not the kind of communication we're familiar with, and that's not going to be good enough for a lot of people, especially those who are not quite as intuitive as others.
edit on 16-11-2018 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I think they will continue to show up in more and more blatant sightings until the governments are forced to admit their existence. By which time many people will already be aware. We are on the verge of this now. It will probably happen within 1 - 3 years.

Open contact will occur when the current governmental systems collapse. And are replaced by positively oriented systems. A co-agreed upon disclosure and landing will take place. Sometime around 2036 I believe.
edit on 16-11-2018 by redzi0n because: Made error originally.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
There is no reason for any government to let the minions know the truth so the only way it happens is if ET wants this planet to know that they exist. It happened in the past that way and most likely would happen the same way in the future. The difference now is we have fancy gadgets that probably does not threaten them but they know we will at least try to use them upon arrival. The leaders of this world are enjoying their lifestyle at our expense so there is no reason anyone at the top is ever going to let true information out to the public. We need another Roswell in the center of a large city so no coverup can occur.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Is it possible that someone among them could be reading this thread, and if so, what would you want to say to them?

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

WAASSSSSUUPPPPPP!

Please don't eat me.

edit on 11/16/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

I can't quite get into the RV thing even though it sounds plausible in a similar way to movie time travel. Vallee and Paul Smith describe everything being accessible via consciousness and an ability to 'visit' coordinates in space and time. So there's a coordinate for Captain Cook stepping onto Australia in 1770 or one on the back side of the Moon in the 70s (Ingo Swann's aliens).

In some ways it's easy to think of all of space and time as pinpoints of light (coordinates) across four dimensions that people can remote view - it has a cinematic, narrative quality. In other ways, it sounds like hogwash. I generally take the unpopular view that RVing and SRI arose from parlour trickery, stooges and self-deceptions.

I've had the old 'dream that came true' experience several times which raises questions of linear time constructs. If people can infrequently 'see' a minor, random event in their lives perhaps there's a little substance to the RV claims? The SRI guys being deceptive and RV has some basis in fact can both be accurate statements. Who knows?

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I want to know why some people see them, and some don't.
Is the incident rate and obvious geographic location sufficient for "most" people to have a chance at glimpsing them, or is there an underlying statistic that shows some people may never see one, no matter where they go?

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Some people notice migrating geese overhead and others never do. At least part of the answer will be down to inattentional blindness. Checking the smartphones, checking for traffic, watching where we're going. Something that intrigues me is why some people see a UFO and forget all about it whereas some store it away as a significant memory like seeing a tiger escape from a zoo.

Studies used to show that UFO sightings mostly occurred in summer months between 9pm and 11pm. Reports used to spike in October/November and I seem to recall Wednesdays were marginally higher for sightings. It was between 2pm and 4pm on no particular day when most close encounters reportedly occurred.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: james1947

Apologies...anything like that is unintentional.

No worries mate.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Those are interesting statistics. Thanks!

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Someone at Citizen watch company in Japan will find secret files from the original Bulova Swiss.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
We are the E.T's. I really doubt an alien race is ever going to contact us by beaming down onto the planet, that would be pretty dumb.

All that sci-fi technology is something we're going to have figure out ourselves but we have come very far over the last 100 years.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SpaghettiHero

I think evidence will begin to accumulate both on earth and the moon to reveal that we are the "seedlings" of a type 3 Civ which was involved as participants during the formation of our solar system.

ie: The sons of God who sang his praises while the very foundation of the Earth was being laid..

Things that make ya go hmmm....

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Re: Evidence of UFO's. These reports. What do you make of them? What say you Phage?

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum
a reply to: data5091

Donderi says some sightings are unnervingly detailed, and harder to dismiss

Talk about pointing out the obvious

Some of my favourites from the many thousands:

Major-General, Swedish Flying Corps - 1933:

Comparisons of these objects show that there can be no doubt about illegal air traffic over our secret military areas. there are many reports from reliable people which describe close observation of the enigmatic flier. And in every case the same remark can be noted: no insignias or identifying marks were visible on the machines... the question is: who or whom are they, and why have they been invading our air territory?

Sergeant, 1st Paratroop Brigade, 1st Marine Divison (U.S. Marine Corps) - UFO's over the Solomon Islands, 1942:

... suddenly the air raid warning sounded. There had been no 'Condition Red'... I heard the formation before I saw it. Even then, I was puzzled by the sound. It was a mighty roar that seemed to echo in the heavens. It didn't sound at all like the high-pitched 'sewing machine' drone of the Jap formations... The formation was huge; I would say over 150 objects were in it. Instead of the usual tight 'V' of 25 planes, this formation was in straight lines of 10 or 12 objects, one behind the other. The speed was a little faster than Jap planes, and they were soon out of sight. A few other things puzzled me: I couldn't seem to make out any wings or tails. They seemed to wobble slightly, and every time they wobbled they would shimmer brightly from the sun. Their colour was like highly polished silver. No bombs were dropped, of course. All in all, it was the most awe-inspiring and yet frightening spectacles I have seen in my life.

RAF Flight-Lieutenant, Royal Auxiliary Airforce - UFO's over the U.K., 1954:

When I was at about 16,000 feet I saw a whole lot of contrails - possibly at 30-40,000 feet - over the North Foreland. Through the middle of the trails I saw 3 objects which I thought were aeroplanes, but they weren't trailing. They came down through the middle of that towards Southend and then headed towards me. When they got to within a certain distance one of them went off to my port side - one gold and one silver. And the third object came straight towards me and closed to within a few hundred yards, almost filling the windscreen, then it went off towards my port side, I tried to turn round to follow, but it had gone. It was saucer-shaped with a bun on top and a bun underneath, and was silvery and metallic. There were no portholes, flames or anything. I haven't found a satisfactory explanation for what i saw... but I know what i saw.

Truck Driver (and other witness) - Hampshire, U.K., 1967:

Our vehicles were stationary 25 - 30 yards from each other. The object was in between us. It glowed in the most beautiful green colour I have ever seen. It was like nothing on earth... I sat in the cab petrified. I don't want ever to experience anything like that again. This was no hallucination.

Police Officer (plus two others) - Yorkshire, U.K., 1978:

It was absolutely awe-inspiring to see it. i don't know how to explain it to you - it was such a beautiful looking thing. It seemed to have portholes around the dome - an elongated domed area. And what stood out more than anything else was the coloured lights dancing around on the outside of the skirt at the bottom... which gave the visual impression that it was rotating. Now whether the thing was going round, or whether it was just the lights that were going round and giving the impression, I don't know. I would say it was the lights that were going round because when you were looking at the portholes, they didn't seem to be going round in a circle as you would have expected.

General, Spanish Airforce:

As a General, my opinion is the same as the Air Ministry, but in my own personal capacity, I have for some time heald the view that UFO's are extraterrestrial craft. It was an extremely bright object which remained there stationary for that legth of time and then shot off towards Egea De Los Caballeros, covering the distance of 20km in less than 2 seconds. No human device is capable of such a speed.

Commandant, Chilean Airforce - Argentina, 1965:

It is rash to say that we all saw a flying saucer, like those in science fiction. But nevertheless it was something real, an object travelling at a staggering speed, that performed evolutions and ...caused interference in the instruments of the Argentinian base lying on an island that is near to and right opposite our base... What we observed was no hallucination or collective psychosis. as far as I am concerned it is a celestial object that I am unable to identify. That it could be an aircraft constructed on this earth, I do not believe possible.

(post by BEBOG removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Today I found a rather simple to use Computer Vision "library". In software terms a library is a collection of objects and methods that allow for some "high-level" computation work. In this case it is a library known as "AForge". AForge was built to provide methods to facilitate Computer Vision, Robotics, AI, and some other related stuff.

I implemented a method in AForge that can compare a "template" to a source image and find any instances of the template in the source image.

After cleaning up both Betty's original drawing (for use as a template), and my computer created image based on Betty's/Fish's interpretation, I submitted them to an App that would run the "ExhaustiveTemplateMatching" methods on the images with a starting "similarityThreshold" of 99%...

I got only one (1) match at 99.1%. So...for all y'all who want to insist on "no match", sorry, but modern technology disagrees with you. We have an Extraterrestrial visitation, and Abduction with a 99+% probability.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Like this....

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ValleyLord
Like this....

Nice drawing...but not evidence of anything other than artistic skills.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: redzi0n

So far we have zero sightings with any evidence

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ValleyLord
Like this....

Where I live, it's illegal to have your camera / phone out while driving.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join