It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palm Beach Ballot Machines Break. Supervisor Says All Early Vote Tallies Need To Be Rerun.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Well what do ya know.

All of a sudden Palm Beach County has busted ballot counting machines !! πŸ˜†

Repair mechanics are on the way.

They say all "recounted" ballots now need to be re-run again πŸ˜†

Looks like the "totals" weren't just right either I bet 🀦

BREAKING: Palm Beach Ballot Machines Break. Supervisor Says All Early Vote Tallies Need To Be Rerun.

On Tuesday, news broke that in Palm Beach County, one of the two Florida counties that have been recalcitrant in reporting their voting tallies from the November election, ballot machines broke down. Palm Beach County Elections Supervisor Susan Bucher, who played the race card against Florida governor Rick Scott earlier in the week, saying, β€œIt is very unfortunate that some of the highest elected officials in our country are trying to disrupt our democracy because they don’t like the demographics of our voters,” said on Thursday that all early vote tallies in her county would have to be rerun, according to Terri Parker of WPBF.

BREAKING: ballot counting machines break down in Palm Beach County - Susan Bucher says they have to rerun all early vote tallies in Senate Race - that already took them a day and a half to tally @WPBF25News
β€” Terri Parker (@wpbf_terri) November 14, 2018

πŸ‹πŸ‹

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If you can't play fair.....cheat.

Its progressive.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
People are going to forget what voting means.

I always said when Chinese people get their freedom, Americans will lose theirs. So far, its coming along just fine.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I guess they just need the technicians to fix those pesky machines so that they only spit out Democratic votes.

We really do live in a Banana Republic now, don't we?

link   

Cheating in 2016.

Cheating now.

over 60,000 Sealed Indictments!

And these people do not seem to understand that a few of those Sealed Indictments are search warrants.

Cameras catching them in the act.

It is too late for these people. Catching them in the act.

Down they go!

"The Midterms are safe." Q

P

link   

And you may not know that those machines can only count 75000 mail-in absentee ballots per day, and they received over 350k of them on the day of the election.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

And you may not know that those machines can only count 75000 mail-in absentee ballots per day, and they received over 350k of them on the day of the election.

Of course they did, because that is the easiest way to cheat... absentee ballots.

It's done in San Antonio all the time by Democrats.

I guess in Florida too again...

You would think after 2000 they would at least update the playbook.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Yet on election night, they were reporting 75% !!!!

🍌🚬

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

What?

They only have one machine? You yourself said 'machines'.

P

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
If you aint cheating you aint trying.

New DEM motto.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
BREAKING

This is surreal. Does Palm Beach county have additional time to fabricate and integrate more ballots...or not?

A Palm Beach County legislative candidate on Tuesday won and then quickly lost the first round of his legal battle to extend the deadline for election recounts to be completed as growing political heat generated lawsuits in federal and state courts in Tallahassee.

Ruling on a lawsuit filed by Democratic Florida House District 89 candidate Jim Bonfiglio, who is trailing by 37 votes in his race against Republican Mike Caruso, a Leon County judge ordered that Palm Beach County elections officials be given until Nov. 27 to complete their recounts.

However, Judge Karen Gievers’ decision to lift Thursday’s 3 p.m. deadline in Palm Beach County was trumped when Florida Secretary of State Ken Detzner petitioned to move the case to federal court.
More at: www.palmbeachpost.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

I guess they just need the technicians to fix those pesky machines so that they only spit out Democratic votes.

We really do live in a Banana Republic now, don't we?

Do they still have the problem with hanging chads?

en.wikipedia.org...(paper)
edit on 14-11-2018 by stormcell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

This was actually something i heard on talk radio with Iowa Sec of State Paul Pate as guest. Maybe was broward tho? Im having a hard time keeping all these failures straight right now.

What?

They only have one machine? You yourself said 'machines'.

P

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
People are going to forget what voting means.

I always said when Chinese people get their freedom, Americans will lose theirs. So far, its coming along just fine.

I agree ,with all the fake news and fake votes how can anyone discern the difference....

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   
#notmyelectionprocess yea it feels about as useless as what I thought of #notmypresident LOL. Spoke to a client of mine in Florida, she says everybody thats sane is sick of it, the only ones pushing it are total nut cases. Its gone so far now those sane people are a tad concerned when the results fall short there will be other stuff to deal with

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   
So Machine(s) with an S.... One maybe.... More than that sounds highly doubtful.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Reports say Palm Beach County ballot counting area is like a graveyard.

Nothing working.

WTF ?

🚨🀯

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Reports say Palm Beach County ballot counting area is like a graveyard.

Nothing working.

WTF ?

🚨🀯

Steven Kings new book; "Vote Cemetery"
Bi-line of; "Hanging chads, then hang you"

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Palm Beach County has missed the recount deadline.

Court hearing in progress.........

πŸ˜†πŸŒπŸ˜†πŸ‹πŸ˜†

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

So they then have to use the previous totals?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join