It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller indictments for Perjury prove intel communities double standards

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Whatever. They didn't get a contribution or donation from Fusion GPS, so your legal argument is moot.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Possibly, it's enough to subpoena lawyer records and bust down some doors eh while it gets sorted?

The law clearly states that it doesn't have to be monetary also that soliciting the information to a campaign is illegal.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

The law clearly states that it doesn't have to be monetary also that soliciting the information to a campaign is illegal.

Sounds like Donny JR got some 'splainin to do, then!

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
We all know this is a witch hunt and it’s not about collusion or interference, it’s about hurting Trump and his campaign.

Russian interference is just an excuse to keep the fires of hatred burning with the NPC crowd.
We know there won’t be any evidence found for what they say they started the investigation for but to keep up the charade they will find “something” on “someone” and they will say that it justifies the time and expense.
The media will lap it up and change their narrative/propaganda accordingly.

It will be a big deal till the next round of faux outrage over the bad orange mans dealings.

We all know this yet we still expect for logic to be applied when we ask any questions about the whole fiasco

The thing is though, special investigations have the writ to go where the investigation takes them. That's how Ken Star's investigation went from dubious land deal (White Water) to blowy in the oval office. That is the name of the game with special investigations. What can you do?

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Whatever. They didn't get a contribution or donation from Fusion GPS, so your legal argument is moot.

Like-Kind donation from FusionGPS for fees.

🚬💨

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: BlackJackal

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
a reply to: BlackJackal

Either way I don’t see how Trump is the bad guy here

Uh, he was colluding with a foreign government to assist him get elected. There is an email that states Russia is working with him. That is illegal. Are you really that ignorant?

This is hard evidence that he was working with Russia. What evidence do you have that Clinton was working with Russia? If not, guess what it's just hearsay.
You hava to provide proof, opinions are not facts. There is no email that states that, Jo cox user fell for that and seeing you lap it up shows your ignorance.

This isn't hard evidence. The letter was written in that manner to get the attentions of people, hence the lamguage and custom used. This was known and considered a nothing burger.

You fool, lmfao.

And then Don Jr responded to that email with this email:

Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

Best,
Don

Then Rob responded back to Don Jr.

Hi Don

Let me know when you are free to talk with Emin by phone about this Hillary info - you had mentioned early this week so wanted to try to schedule a time and day Best to you and family Rob Goldstone

Then Don Jr wrote:

Rob could we speak now?

d

Then Rob responded:

Let me track him down in Moscow

What number he could call?

Don Jr:

My cell [REDACTED] thanks

d

Rob:

Ok he's on stage in Moscow but should be off within 20 Minutes so I am sure can call Rob

Don Jr:

Rob thanks for the help.

D

Hmmmmmm, I wonder what info Don Jr got on that phone call, perhaps there should be an investigation?

Rob:

Don

Hope all is well

Emin asked that I schedule a meeting with you and The Russian government attorney who is flying over from Moscow for this Thursday.

I believe you are aware of the meeting - and so wondered if 3pm or later on Thursday works for you?

I assume it would be at your office.

Best

Rob Goldstone

Don Jr:

How about 3 at our offices? Thanks rob appreciate you helping set it up.

D

Rob:

Perfect...I won't sit in on the meeting, but will bring them at 3pm and introduce you etc.

I will send the names of the two people meeting with you for security when I have them later today.

best

Rob

Don Jr:

Great. It will likely be Paul Manafort (campaign boss) my brother in law and me. 725 Fifth Ave 25th floor.

Rob:

Good morning

Would it be possible to move tomorrow meeting to 4pm as the Russian attorney is in court until 3 i was just informed.

Best

Rob

Don Jr:

Yes Rob I could do that unless they wanted to do 3 today instead... just let me know and ill lock it in either way.

d

Rob:

They can't do today as she hasn't landed yet from Moscow 4pm is great tomorrow.

Best

Rob

Don Jr:

Meeting got moved to 4 tomorrow at my offices.

Best,

Don

This meeting was the Trump Tower meeting that Trump and Trump Jr kept changing their story about. You know it was about adoptions, then it was about Hillary dirt but they didn't get anything, then they got dirt on Hillary but so what? I don't know about you but that seems like something that should be investigated, don't you?

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Meanwhile not one person has been able to defend the fbi not charging Hillary and her people with perjury

As predicted, it seems an intel community that only goes after people they don’t like is totally fine with many so long as it’s abuse is being directed at people they also don’t like

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Meanwhile not one person has been able to defend the fbi not charging Hillary and her people with perjury

As predicted, it seems an intel community that only goes after people they don’t like is totally fine with many so long as it’s abuse is being directed at people they also don’t like

If Hillary and her people committed crimes why hasn't Trump directed the DOJ to go after her? He has that authority, the Mueller probe is completely separate and does not prevent him from taking this action.

If Hillary committed crimes like Trump and many Republicans believe she did, then they are willfully allowing her to get away with it because they have the power to go after her.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

The real question is why didn't the republicans launch an investigation and enable a special investigation into Hillary (which could have gone where ever the investigation led). After all, they had 2 years of complete control of the government. I think the answer might be because they knew they didn't have a leg to stand on, but they could keep telling their constiuents and the talking heads could keep lieing to their viewers "But Hillary!"

Oh yeah, we've already had decades of investigating the clintons with nothing to show for it. She lost the election, what would the outcome of an investigation be? Impeach her from walking in the woods? I am NOT with her, but gawd I am sick of hearing "But Hilary" we're kind of at "put up or shut up" time here. I am as sick of hearing about her as they are OF her.

The hillary point is nothing but deflection.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
After the way Hillary was treated, anything other than a clearly illegal white-washing will not be acceptable.

They already destroyed their legitimacy by exonerating Clinton on BS grounds (ie: "intent" since "intent" is not a required element of a crime)

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: whargoul

You mean "Boohoo Russia! Boohoo Comey! Boohoo Bernie! Boohoo sexism! Boohoo FBI criminal investigation! Boohoo vast right wing conspiracy
"

Clinton is a laughing stock and a joke. Zero respect for that hysterical mad cow.

..and yes, Mueller has done nothing but get people on minor technical violations and other minor nonsense. The key takeaway is never, ever, under any circumstances, speak to federal investigators. Always plead the 5th and give them your attorney's card. These morons trying to talk their way out of a non-crime did nothing but give him ammo to use against them and appear to be getting convictions. Much like that POS disloyal traitor Michael Cohen scum who is the first American ever to plead guilty to a crime he has yet to be charged with. And you think everything is above board?

And you guys wonder why we discount what you say off hand.
Just when I thought people couldn't be more disappointing......I go and read something asinine and backwards like this.
edit on 11/14/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

You realize the FBI already investigated the BS non-crime "collusion delusion" and determined there was no evidence against Trump, yes?

Just making sure you knew he was already cleared by FBI once...........

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Just in case you missed it:

www.nytimes.com...

Investigating Donald Trump, F.B.I. Sees No Clear Link to Russia

www.nytimes.com...

Investigating Donald Trump, F.B.I. Sees No Clear Link to Russia

WASHINGTON — For much of the summer, the F.B.I. pursued a widening investigation into a Russian role in the American presidential campaign. Agents scrutinized advisers close to Donald J. Trump, looked for financial connections with Russian financial figures, searched for those involved in hacking the computers of Democrats, and even chased a lead — which they ultimately came to doubt — about a possible secret channel of email communication from the Trump Organization to a Russian bank.

Law enforcement officials say that none of the investigations so far have found any conclusive or direct link between Mr. Trump and the Russian government. And even the hacking into Democratic emails, F.B.I. and intelligence officials now believe, was aimed at disrupting the presidential election rather than electing Mr. Trump.

Hook, line and sinker.

edit on 11/14/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
The democratic party is always filled with double standards.

Qnd they boast about it

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

Not to mention intentional blindness and recto-cranial inversion syndrome.

They ignore the mountain of contradictory evidence, and keep on believing their mass delusion. Until the very end.

The FACT Trump has specifically been declared NOT A CRIMINAL TARGET OF THE INVESTIGATION isn't enough. The FACT he's already been cleared by the FBI isn't good enough. The FACT that every indictment by Mueller against the Russians specifically also said that "NO AMERICANS ARE ACCUSED OF VIOLATING THIS OR ANY OTHER US LAW IN CONNECTION WITH THIS INCIDENT" aka ALSO CLEARING TRUMP!

That's the difference though. The leftists deal in wishes and fairy tales and make believe, while we deal with FACT and objective reality.

...and that doesn't even touch the planetary-scale heap of evidence showing extreme and subversive misconduct by the forced-hires in the government. Too bad they no longer hire solely on merit, we may have avoided this country destroying debacle.

Oh well, it's better this way.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

If Hillary and her people committed crimes why hasn't Trump directed the DOJ to go after her? He has that authority, the Mueller probe is completely separate and does not prevent him from taking this action.

If Hillary committed crimes like Trump and many Republicans believe she did, then they are willfully allowing her to get away with it because they have the power to go after her.

I answered this the first time you asked it, on this very thread.

The funny part is if trump were to appoont a psecial copunsel to investigate Hillary Obama or the fbi, the very same people that said trump should call for an investigation if there wasw wrong doing will scream how authoratrarian he is for doing it.

And all of this is irrelevant to the fact we absolutely know that the FBI chose not to prosecute people on hillarys team for perjury when we know they committed it.

I care more about a politicized intel agency than trump or hillary going down.

I am sad to see that so many people do not care about that as long as it is geared to attack their opponents.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

You realize the FBI already investigated the BS non-crime "collusion delusion" and determined there was no evidence against Trump, yes?

Just making sure you knew he was already cleared by FBI once...........

You do realize that investigation was in 2016, prior to the discovery of so much evidence right? Prior to the Kushner Moscow back channel, prior to the Trump Tower Meeting, prior to the firing of Comey in an attempt to stop the investigation, etc.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

The funny part is if trump were to appoont a psecial copunsel to investigate Hillary Obama or the fbi, the very same people that said trump should call for an investigation if there wasw wrong doing will scream how authoratrarian he is for doing it.

And all of this is irrelevant to the fact we absolutely know that the FBI chose not to prosecute people on hillarys team for perjury when we know they committed it.

I am sad to see that so many people do not care about that as long as it is geared to attack their opponents.

I guess I don't understand what you are looking for then. My stance is if they committed a crime they need to be prosecuted. If there is evidence against Hillary, then a special prosecutor isn't needed. She is a private citizen now all that it needed is a FBI case, that's it.

Trump replaced Comey with a hand picked replacement. Why doesn't he order him to go after Hillary?

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I guess I don't understand what you are looking for then. My stance is if they committed a crime they need to be prosecuted. If there is evidence against Hillary, then a special prosecutor isn't needed. She is a private citizen now all that it needed is a FBI case, that's it.

Trump replaced Comey with a hand picked replacement. Why doesn't he order him to go after Hillary?

Again, this was answered.

I will repeat it here, since you have asked the question three times and seemed to have totally ignored the answer i gave.

"Maybe because sessions was an establishment goon like rosenstein and comey?

maybe because he didnt want to spend years charging hillary and her team with perjury, and instead wanted to govern?

Maybe because the indictments for perjruy would have relied on pro hillary biased fbi people's 302's instead of actual recordings?

I think you miss the real question; why is the fbi acting with such bias?

And why are many in the democratic party not only ok woth this bias, but claim anyone who points it out is hirting america? "

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
After the way Hillary was treated, anything other than a clearly illegal white-washing will not be acceptable.

They already destroyed their legitimacy by exonerating Clinton on BS grounds (ie: "intent" since "intent" is not a required element of a crime)

So right. Besides, I think it can be clearly proven that she had big time intent to get money for her position of power thru hook and crook.

I think there's a plan to consolidate power for foreign groups who need the US disabled so they can make their move!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join