It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller indictments for Perjury prove intel communities double standards

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Everyone who lies should be charged with Perjury. Good ol Bill lied and got away with it, so why does anyone expect his wife or her associates not to lie.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: BlackJackal

Keep ignoring the obvious.

No sweat off my back.

Gotcha, you can’t refute the damaging evidence so you act like you know what you are talking about without providing any proof.

Yep, I should believe you.........

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Are you talking about the Steele Dossier? Seriously? You consider that Russian Collision?

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Already did.

I know reading is tough bud.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

And further more on the mueller is not investigating the dems point.

First, why not? They had connections to the same russians.

Secondly, the same people who say that also tell us that rosensteins order for the investigation says that Mueller isnt just investigating russian collusion, but anything that comes up when he is looking at that.

This was used to justify raiding cohens house and charging him and others with crimes that happened before trump was even considering running for office.

So the mueller investigation can expand that far, but not to the democrats that had connections to russians?

That makes no sense.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   

In fairness, we don't 'know' if they are. We can only assume so because no charges have been brought fourth on that side of the aisle.

Anyone with eyes can see how biased and BS this is.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

Are you talking about the Steele Dossier? Seriously? You consider that Russian Collision?

Why is the dirt hillary and the dems got from foriegn spies and kremlin officials perfectly reasonable

But the dirt that don jr was willing to look at but didnt get from kremlin officials is reason for this huge investigation.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   

I agree with you, if someone commits a crime they should be charged regardless of the party.

However, it is unlikely that Mueller will indict any of Clinton’s associates because he was not investigating them.

My question about this is why did Donald invent the lock her up chant and then not tell Sessions to go after her? Sessions recused himself from Russia only, he could have went after Hillary. So why didn’t he?

She’s more useful to them as a bogeyman (ahem, bogeywoman, I should say)?

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Why is the dirt hillary and the dems got from foriegn spies and kremlin officials perfectly reasonable

But the dirt that don jr was willing to look at but didnt get from kremlin officials is reason for this huge investigation.

Because what the Hillary campaign did was well within the law. They paid an American company for opposition research. That company contacted Steele and he contacted people in Russia to get information.

Trump allegedly worked directly with Russia to get Clinton’s emails. He even asked Russia to get her deleted emails during a debate.

How In the world are those two things comparable?

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

That email looks like it was Hillary colluding???

So is this what this whole thing is about?
The Trump campaign looking into dirt that Russia had on Hillary?

What an absolute cluster truck this sham is hahaha
We may as well accuse police of colluding with rape victims to put their attackers in jail, seems like the same thing to me

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Because what the Hillary campaign did was well within the law. They paid an American company for opposition research. That company contacted Steele and he contacted people in Russia to get information.

Trump allegedly worked directly with Russia to get Clinton’s emails. He even asked Russia to get her deleted emails during a debate.

How In the world are those two things comparable?

This has been over before.

The law says that you may not get something of value directly OR INDIRECTLY from foriegn people.

Hence paying a third party to do it does not make it legal.

Also, there has been not one shred of evidence that trump directly worked with russia to get hillarys emails.

please provide that.

If he did do that, he should be impeached and charged with a crime. But i see no proof of that whatsoever.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   

*ahem*
edit on 13-11-2018 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Like all boogey(wo)men, there is some truth to the legend.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

*ahem*

Thanks for posting that.

Yes if what don jr did was illegal, what hillary and the dnc did was as well.

And lets not forget, the dnc and hillary lied about paying for that dirt for a year.

So why no investigation into them again?

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

You haven't heard? "What Hillary did was well within the law!!!1111"

Double standards need not apply, especially under the law..under an investigation..under false pretenses...ever.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

From your article:

For some, that may seem like a lot of smoke. But it’s a huge leap to say Clinton colluded with Russians to do this. Instead, you have (a) the campaign hiring (b) a research firm that hired (c) a researcher who spoke (d) to Russian sources.

So, it's ok for a campaign to get information from Russians if there are a couple of layers of remove from said Russians?
edit on 13-11-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

The law clearly states, 'direct or indirectly.'

Some of us are perplexed how indirectly does not seem to apply.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Yup, not only that, but the WaPo leaves out the fact that the, "(c) a researcher who spoke ...," was, in point of fact, a foreign national himself.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Have a link for that?

I'd like to read it.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Have a link for that?

I'd like to read it.

Well the researcher that spoke to the russians was Christopher steele, a birtish former MI6 member.

So not only a foreign national, but a former spy for another nation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join