It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN sues President Trump and top White House aides for barring Jim Acosta

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
LMAO The cry babies over at CNN are suing the White house over Acostas credentials .

They are saying it is a violation of his freedom of the press and his constitutional rights.

LOL LOL LOL. Freedom of the press does not mean you get to just do whatever the hell you want and then act like a 3 year old toddler when you dont get your way.

When the POTUS tell you to sit down and STFU you sit down and STFU.

Cry babies lol.

www.cnn.com...

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

First they came for Acostas, and all I did was laugh my ass off and call him a baby.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Goes both ways. Trump pulled a hissy fit and told the big bad mean man to leave. Because words hurt him.

+30 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

First they came for Acostas, and all I did was laugh my ass off and call him a baby.

Because he is a baby. He is only out for himself and publicity. He offers nothing in the form of reporting.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

They are to tough on Acosta, the should let him sit in the back with a pointy hat.....

+9 more 
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
LMAO The cry babies over at CNN are suing the White house over Acostas credentials .

They are saying it is a violation of his freedom of the press and his constitutional rights.

LOL LOL LOL. Freedom of the press does not mean you get to just do whatever the hell you want and then act like a 3 year old toddler when you dont get your way.

Cry babies lol.

www.cnn.com...

Personally....I'd just give him his pass back and never call on him. He would implode at some point.

link   
Was he banned totally or does he just have to go through the manual background credentialing everyday?

I dont think its cool to ban a particular reporter, but if I was CNN I'd send another reporter.

The Acosta grand stand is old. Send in Wolf Blitzer

+27 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

What I saw was a disrespectful "reporter" asking multiple questions rapidfire, and not letting anyone else get any questions after he was told to stop. The president even answered his original question. Acosta broke the rules and got a temporary ban. Just like what would happen here on ATS.

Good luck with that lawsuit. They're only doing it for publicity and ratings anyway, and both parties involved know it.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
Was he banned totally or does he just have to go through the manual background credentialing everyday?

I dont think its cool to ban a particular reporter, but if I was CNN I'd send another reporter.

The Acosta grand stand is old. Send in Wolf Blitzer

He can do the everyday thing. He just wants to grandstand some more. Sad that CNN is actually backing this stupidity. Makes them look that much worse.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Hahaha... at least it won't be a total loss for CNN. They get first-hand reporting on this story.

I couldn't help but notice this little tidbit

The suit was filed in U.S. District Court in Washington, D.C. on Tuesday morning. It was docketed and assigned to Judge Timothy J. Kelly, a Trump appointee. CNN is seeking a preliminary hearing as soon as possible.

Yeah, this will go over like a lead balloon.

TheRedneck

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Nowhere near applicable.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

To be fair, this whole hysterical boycott of CNN by Trump, is starting to come across a little bit like the 1933 Nazi era...
edit on 13-11-2018 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I believe in freedom of the press. I don't really think what Acosta does has anything to do with the press. It seems it is more about him. He reminds me of Trump and Obama. Maybe that's why Trump and Acosta hate each other so much. They are mirror images of one another.

edit on 13-11-2018 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

+24 more 
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

To be fair, this whole hysterical boycott of CNN by Trump, is starting to come across as a little bit like the 1933 Nazi era...

Not even close.

link   
They will not win this.

Trump wins. Again. What a surprise.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: notsure1

Cry babies lol.

www.cnn.com...

Personally....I'd just give him his pass back and never call on him. He would implode at some point.

They have tried that before, he just starts blurting stuff out till someone acknowledges him.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

CNN knows they are not going to win this.

This is just to harass the whitehouse, and give them some positive pr for the Trump haters.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I think the difference between a news reporter and a commentator should be better defined. I rarely see a true legitimate reporter working these days on any of the major news broadcast and even most of the cable ones as well. Acosta doesn't even remotely strike me as a reporter and there's not one person that can honestly say anything ever comes out of his mouth that is not slanted and twisted like a pretzel.

The moment he acosted that aide I felt he not only stepped across a line (long ago) he now is a hypocrite who manhandles woman and talks to woman like they are objects.
edit on 13-11-2018 by Saiker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

To be fair, this whole hysterical boycott of CNN by Trump, is starting to come across a little bit like the 1933 Nazi era...

To be fair CNN has 50ish White House Press Pass Holders. SO Acosta not being allowed to go back isn't as big a deal as they are stating it to be. If you want to talk about NAZI era situations, then maybe go check out how CNN wants you to know what's going on in the world (ie through eyes views only)

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

So what was it coming off as when Obama attempted to ban all of Fox News from the press pool, Or when he left behind and prohibited the entirety of the press pool from attending a donor event?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join