It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Behind the Dramatic Rise in Violent Crime in the UK?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

shout out to Hartlepool ! hahahahah

Aye if that's Hartlepool then think of other buroughs and smaller villages

I can only imagine what it means for small towns across the UK

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
I'm going with overpopulation.
A pregnant mother of five is part of the problem, there. Who has five kids and decides to keep going?

I looked her up- She's from India. I wonder why she moved to London?

I'm glad I'm not the only one who notices this.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: SpaghettiHero

You wouldn't happen to be ... ah never mind.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Hartlepool - Chimp chockers a.k.a. Monkey Hangers.

There's some strange places, and people, around County Durham/Smogsville - none stranger than Hartlepool.

Its been pretty tough on people in the North East but then again things have never exactly been booming.....I'm 53 years old and its always been a bit of a struggle.

But we are very resilient and nothing will beat us....and there's always beer.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Having been in London last week, can i suggest a new possible reason? Absolutely appalling gravy everywhere you go. By day 3 i was coming up with imaginative ways to slaughter the entire South-East............

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

hahahah I remember stumbling onto the SPY monkey story! hahahah so weird and wonderful

was it a communist monkey or something like that hahaha

silly humans !

Well yes , beer is always there to comfort you !

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy
When I say, "how does the shoe feel on the other foot" it is to point out how hypocritical you are for what is probably the first thread confronting your own dirty laundry by foreigners with pages of excuse making, while historically in every single topic of discourse on American gun rights your folks chime in with a million ways we need to be doing it better, or basically even emulate yall in many cases.

That is also the context of the saying "how does the medicine taste?" Of course you know these things, and are going to just pretend or feign as if you don't understand or not even address it actually. Which is why I pointed out, stay out of the future threads as has been pretty much documented time and again for years when you cannot even digest the medicine when the light shines on your own dirty laundry.

I bet your just going to say something slick though, again, and pretend I have not even clarified the distinction and context now.
With Brexit, it is very possible now that you may have no choice in the near future and will be forced to open your markets to our guns. You will all thank us for it as well.

There are tens of thousands, maybe millions of your citizens that have had to quietly pray and wish that if they just had a gun to teach these rampant violent criminals youths and foreign gangsters a lesson and stop terrorizing their communities they would not only feel safer, the statistics would actually back that they will become safer.

I know its nice living in some isolated community with beautiful views of rolling hills and sheep being herded to and fro, where you know everyone and crime is at a minimum. That just is not the reality in most urban areas, where they need their self defense rights and tools to do so more than anyone. At least half your country resides in those urban areas.

Shop owners should not just have to put up with assholes with knives and clubs just coming and robing their businesses. A business owner has every right to strike down and end the life of any criminal who enters with a lethal weapon and threats of violence to take by force that which the owners work so hard to produce for their own community. Your criminals need to die as a clear demonstration of zero tolerance for crime. But instead, the laws basically reward their behavior by even attempting to prosecute citizens for defending against crime with lethal force. That is exactly why crime continues to rise, and will continue to rise until you open your markets to firearms and citizens rights to self defense once again.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

Ha ha, just another reason why London and its environs should be surgically removed from the UK and placed as far away as possible....or simply sunk in the deepest trench in the oceans.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

hahahah I remember stumbling onto the SPY monkey story! hahahah so weird and wonderful
was it a communist monkey or something like that hahaha

It takes a special type of stupid to mistake a monkey for a French spy....it was during the war with Napoleon.

I can only say that people from Hartlepool have since de-evolved even further!

silly humans !

That's maybe stretching the scientific definition of 'human' a bit too far!

Well yes , beer is always there to comfort you !

Speaking of which....it'll soon be pub o'clock.

edit on 21/11/18 by Freeborn because: typo

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Actually, my response is that you can shove your guns where the sun don't shine. To quote Bruce Willis - Yippee ki yay, etc."

There are tens of thousands, maybe millions of your citizens that have had to quietly pray and wish that if they just had a gun to teach these rampant violent criminals youths and foreign gangsters a lesson and stop terrorizing their communities they would not only feel safer, the statistics would actually back that they will become safer.

No there isn't.

Your criminals need to die as a clear demonstration of zero tolerance for crime.

I think I will just leave it right there, no further comment needed.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Dont look now, London is a predatory city and is on the move;

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Ha ha....if only it were so easy to move, and then sink in a bottomless pit!

Seems pretty cool....but like most movies it probably won't match the hype.

On another note....@ 25 seconds....is that Mr Masonicus himself hiding in the background?

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Close, I dont think he has boobs though

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Yes, after maximising the video it is pretty obvious isn't it.
I can't imagine him being too impressed......ha ha ha.

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join