It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Behind the Dramatic Rise in Violent Crime in the UK?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

My guess a sharp increase of arseholes. But seriously I have seen footage of London cops running away from guys carry pocket knives ,I have seen video where one guy with a pocket knife kept a 10 man squad of hobbies at bay for 10 minutes they were armed with pepper spray and batons and they took 10 minutes to get him into custody .I am sorry if a peep has a pocket knife and I have a truncheon well let's just say hospital liable to be treating peep for some broken bones and it will not take 10 of me. Another problem in London town is mayor who talks about native Englanders like they trash while propping up his fellow Muslims which leaves locals feeling alienated in their own city plus lack of jobs and whole thing results in more violence and higher crime..

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 02:45 AM
link   

I have an idea, perhaps you should allow your citizens to carry firearms again?

question one :

when was the last time that UK citizens were permitted to legally carry firearms for self defence ???

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   

I am sorry this happened but if some fool shot my wife with crossbow and killed her he would not worry about making it to jail his next spot would be his last spot if I had to use my own two hands. Guns and knives don't kill people ,people kill people.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: Bloodworth

The demographics of the country has changed.

And so they should, otherwise things stagnate....then they rot and decay.

Sure, we have problems with a certain group of immigrants not wishing to integrate....but that is not the cause of increased violence.

Liberals think they can change and help everyone

It would be just as accurate to say that Americans think they know best and believe that if we adopted all things American we'd be living in some star bangled paradise and all our problems would be solved.

Want a prediction, in the world there are certain countries that lead in homicides, they call them the murderer capitals of the world.

What sort of 'prediction' is that?
That is obvious!

If you import people from the murder capitals of the world, your crime and murder rates will increase

No more Yanks!!!
No more Yanks!!!

The importing of the 3rd world mentaity is causing the rot and decay.

You say my prediction is obvious, so why is it frowned upon to want to be pro active and prevent the increase in violence.

Liberals say. Well maybe a few citizens might get killed or raped, but we are helping many.

And that notion is liberally unacceptable

And you say immigrants are not the cause , I just watched about 8 videos and they all were immigrants causing violence and attacking police

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Definitely, he'd probably be dead and I'd be worrying if I was going to be lifed off.

I think our way is a lot better.

Problem with too many Americans is they can only see things through stars and stripes tinted glasses.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
a reply to: Freeborn
Pmsl!

No more yanks! Your incident last night would have been someone shot dead in the US not just a sore knuckle for a few weeks.
Crazy how they shoot before fighting like men ain't it.

But when they shoot. One part of the problem is completely eliminated.
Your sore knuckles will let the same violent groups fight for years to come.

Let them fight to the death while normal people watch on YouTube for entertainment

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   
So you'd shoot someone in a fist fight?
That's #ed up man.
...as Freeborn says, stars n stripes tinted glasses...crazy.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   

a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Definitely, he'd probably be dead and I'd be worrying if I was going to be lifed off.

I think our way is a lot better.

Problem with too many Americans is they can only see things through stars and stripes tinted glasses.

That is the way any country men should see things.
Especially if they come from a place where everyone in the world flocks to.

You have people leaving their failed countires for more successful ones and then say dont look through the success of a stars and stripes tinted glasses.

The world is one big civilization game with the winner spreading their language, religion and culture across the globe

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Trust me, if British people had as easy access to guns as Americans do this nation would be awash with dead bodies.

We don't want them....how many times do we have to tell you?

Are you really that arrogant and up your own arse that you really believe you know better than us Brits what is best for this country?

The USA and the UK despite having many similarities are two completely different countries with different cultures and many, many differences.
What is right for one is not necessarily right for the other....and vice versa.

And please don't apply your left/right bollocks to this country....our politicians are amoral, self-centred bastards, but compared to yours........

edit on 15/11/18 by Freeborn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   

So you'd shoot someone in a fist fight?
That's #ed up man.
...as Freeborn says, stars n stripes tinted glasses...crazy.

I would not shoot someone in a fist fight, but I would watch these violent losers who will never contribute one ounce of care to society shoot each other.

Loser vs loser , no winners.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   

The world is one big civilization game with the winner spreading their language, religion and culture across the globe

Yes.....ENGLISH!

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   

That's winner would be England then lol, everyone speaks English as a second language haha.
The motherland still cares about you and may let you back if you ask nicely.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Yes.....ENGLISH!

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Yes.....ENGLISH!

Remember that when others try and take the lead.

Because the last 10 years , one group and religion has been strategically placing themselves around the globe in straight civilization game tactics.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Lol just say Muslims because that is obviously what you mean.
The UK is 95% non Muslim at the last census, stop wetting your panties over Muslim domination lol

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Don't worry....things will only go so far, we are British after all.

As CCG mentioned though, like the prodigal son we'll welcome you back to family fold when the time is right....we'll have to check with Australia, Canada and New Zealand first though....but I'm sure it'll be ok.

It might not be that long away as well....the USA has never been as divided as it is now since your Civil War.

MAGA!

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   

That's winner would be England then lol, everyone speaks English as a second language haha.
The motherland still cares about you and may let you back if you ask nicely.

Take who back. Look at what England has become.
You make have the origins
But people come to America because they have the best music, movies, sports, Women, food, drugs, technology, entertainment, and lots of money.

Luckily you guys caught up fast, because you were falling behind.

I had a foreign exchange student years and years ago from England and the poor chap said they would mix Tabacco with weed.

When did that stop?

That's some 3rd world smoking

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Don't worry....things will only go so far, we are British after all.

As CCG mentioned though, like the prodigal son we'll welcome you back to family fold when the time is right....we'll have to check with Australia, Canada and New Zealand first though....but I'm sure it'll be ok.

It might not be that long away as well....the USA has never been as divided as it is now since your Civil War.

MAGA!

Americans dont ditch their country when this get bad.
They find ways to come out of tough times, even stronger.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Lmao that the best argument you got?
You may as well pull the crap teeth and crap food line to accentuate your lame argument lol

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 03:16 AM
link   

The quality of a country is judged on its weed?

Wow....I think it'd be more accurate to say your levels of crystal meth and opioid addictions!

Oh, and third world level murder rates.
Ghettoes.
Starving and homeless people.
Zero healthcare.
Crap music.
Armed guards in schools.

I could go on, everyone else will get the point I'm making....I very much doubt you will.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join