It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

tRump skips trip to Arlington, thankfully the French didn’t.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: Painterz

I am a vet I am not offended, many military folks don't care about useless platitudes from any politicians.

You want to know what offends me, Democrats and your standard Republicans ignoring the corruption at the VA for decades allowing substandard care to directly cause the death of thousands over the years and we still cannot get rid of people that have proven their incompetence/corruption over and over again and yet they are still employed being paid by the tax dollars of the very people they are failing to take care of.

Sounds like medicare for all is what you are asking for bro

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

More proof that, to an anti-Trumper, leadership is engaging in ceremonies and saying nice things. More proof that leadership is singing lullabies and telling bedtime stories.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

On second thought I’m glad he didn’t desecrate that sacred place. Who wants a draft dodger in their presence anyway? 

So basically there was no point to this thread? You just wanted the world to watch you battle with yourself about your inner feelings you have about Trump?

Actually all we care about is what he DOES. What we dont care about is pageantry, pomp or photo ops. Also, we care about his safety. If SS had a reason to advise against it, that's good enough for me. And if that's what happened, you may never find that out.

But yeah your version of reality makes so much more sense: Trump just hates the vets that's why he didn't go. Maybe he will go next year but only if they offer him $1Million and the money HAS to come from the widows of vets because hates them so much that he's increasing the defense budget to try to undo all the damage obama did.

He hates them so much that the military themselves were the only ones who could stop Trump from having a military parade to honor our Troops past present and future.

But no it couldnt be some other reason, it must be he didn't go becuase he wanted so badly to drive a stake into the hearts of every serviceman & woman. Yep you're right. It must be because you're soooo smart! Yep, that's definitely what it is...

🤡🤯🤬

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

On second thought I’m glad he didn’t desecrate that sacred place. Who wants a draft dodger in their presence anyway? 

So basically there was no point to this thread? You just wanted the world to watch you battle with yourself about your inner feelings you have about Trump?

Was Clinton there?

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

Thus insulting veterans, the memory of the war dead, the entire French nation, and all of what were once America's closest friends and allies.

I'm a vet and I'm not insulted, oh BTW the French suck and have for a long time..."closest friends" my ass...lol

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Who remembers what the French said about 9/11 ?

Freedom fries. #### France.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: whargoul

As I have stated before, if the govt cant manage 20 million people with a healthy budget, how am I supposed to believe they can handle 330 million.

==============

back on topic, as we look at past presidents and the way they age I doubt any of us actually understand how hectic the schedule of a president is.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Orange man bad, mmkay?

I feel bad for you, foaming at the mouth so hard over this manufactured right/left division.

Right/left only exists as a tool of control by those that control all, well above any political party lines.

I feel for you, being a pawn in their game while fully believing your outrage is placed at the feet of the right person.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
No, not really. It was just a closing thought as I was trying to end the op.

a reply to: 3n19m470

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy

You dont think ,you never do.

edit on 13-11-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Lol America's closest friend, the French. Does any country that aids you earn that distinction now?

You guys won't even call them french fries like the rest of the world. Freedom fries. LOL YUP. you are best friends.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Now you care about military. You take every chance you get to take a knee and diss the military.

So both are negated now?

I wasn't a Kap fan, protesting while on the job leaves you prone to criticism, and rightfully so. You're getting paid to bring bad attention to an employer, not good.

That said, if you're gonna raise such a fuss about him not standing for an anthem, I find it odd you have no problem with the guy who raised such a stink about it skips two important ceremonies.

Further more, how many times has Trump gone to see troops overseas, I'll answer for you, he hasn't.

Just say I don't care what Trump does, it's a better look than being blatantly hypocritical.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy

I editeded my post... 😊

link   

For the record, i don't care about any of that reverence nonsense.

But that being said, how can a political grouping that kneels during national anthems and burns flags have the moral temerity to even criticize this?

link   

originally posted by: hombero

Lol America's closest friend, the French. Does any country that aids you earn that distinction now?

You guys won't even call them french fries like the rest of the world. Freedom fries. LOL YUP. you are best friends.

I don't know anyone who calls them that. It sounds silly.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

we still got GW Bush to cheerlead for the troops. He does it every chance he gets.
I actually think he really does revere the military. Shoulda heard him slurring his drunk ass words during halftime on the Sunday night game.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

For the record, i don't care about any of that reverence nonsense.

But that being said, how can a political grouping that kneels during national anthems and burns flags have the moral temerity to even criticize this?

From an outsider looking in (not pro or anti Trump).

How can you not see the direct inverse of what you just said being applicable?

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

we still got GW Bush to cheerlead for the troops. He does it every chance he gets. I actually think he really does revere the military.

I won't say we have a president that truly supports the troops until I see one fix the VA and stop sending troops to countries who haven't attacked us.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: notsure1

Now you care about military. You take every chance you get to take a knee and diss the military.

So both are negated now?

I wasn't a Kap fan, protesting while on the job leaves you prone to criticism, and rightfully so. You're getting paid to bring bad attention to an employer, not good.

That said, if you're gonna raise such a fuss about him not standing for an anthem, I find it odd you have no problem with the guy who raised such a stink about it skips two important ceremonies.

Further more, how many times has Trump gone to see troops overseas, I'll answer for you, he hasn't.

Just say I don't care what Trump does, it's a better look than being blatantly hypocritical.

It wasnt the rain. He has more important shi to do.

How nobody gets that is just ridiculous. keep parroting CNN.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

when that becomes the topic, i will have ammo to foist at Trump. Until then, the inverse is a hypothetical we can relish waiting on.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join