It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

tRump skips trip to Arlington, thankfully the French didn’t.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Once again, twice in three days to be exact, the occupier of the White House failed to honor America’s war dead. I realize the right wingers won’t care as they only listen to what he says, and pay no attention to what he does, or in this case, doesn’t do.

It’s amazing to see just how far the right has sunk. I remember a time when placing the wreath at the tomb of the unknown soldier was a big deal. Didn’t matter who was the president was.

I would like to take a moment to thank the French contingency who showed so much respect by laying the wreath instead.

Did tRump even take the the time to tweet about it? Or did he just offer up discounts on his made in china crap? On second thought I’m glad he didn’t desecrate that sacred place. Who wants a draft dodger in their presence anyway?

mobile.twitter.com... %3A%2F%2Fwww.democraticunderground.com%2F100211421792

edit on 13-11-2018 by soundguy because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

I know you guys are too far gone in "Orange Man Bad" territory to care, but the first trip at least was cancelled by the Secret Service.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
Once again, twice in three days to be exact, the occupier of the White House failed to honor America’s war dead. I realize the right wingers won’t care as they. They only listen to what he says, and pay no attention to what he does, or in this case, doesn’t do.

It’s amazing to see just how far the right has sunk. I remember a time when placing the wreath at the tomb of the unknown soldier was a big deal. Didn’t matter who was the president was.

I would like to take a moment to thank the French contingency who showed so much respect by laying the wreath instead.

Did tRump even take the the time to tweet about it? Or did he just offer up discounts on his made in china crap? On second thought I’m glad he didn’t desecrate that sacred place. Who wants a draft dodger in their presence anyway?

mobile.twitter.com... %3A%2F%2Fwww.democraticunderground.com%2F100211421792

At least he didnt "Take a knee"

God you guys are pathetic.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Alright, another anti Trump post!

Keep ATS great people.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
What's the significance of the lowercase t and upper case R? tRump?

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   
awwwwww

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Alright, another anti Trump post!

Keep ATS great people.

As opposed to another pro-Trump post!

What exactly is your point?

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Except the French trip wasn't cancelled by the Secret Service.

It was too misty to fly in a helicopter, but they could have gone via the motorcade, as Presidents frequently do.

But Trump decided he didn't want to go in the motorcade, so he didn't go.

Thus insulting veterans, the memory of the war dead, the entire French nation, and all of what were once America's closest friends and allies.

But hey, yeah, I await with interest to see how Trump supporters defend their glorious leader on this one.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Thus insulting veterans, the memory of the war dead...

"I like my war heroes undead."

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
What’s narrow minded person you are. I love Trump but am not happy that he missed this. I’d like to hear why before I come unglued like the OP, Trump bad, and the deplorables, got it pal.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
awwwwww

Which lies exactly do we still believe about Trump?

What does your childish meme post have to do with anything, other than a pathetic attempt to troll people who think Trump has been staggeringly disrespectful because he didn't want to drive an hour to go to a memorial service for war dead?

Do you think it's acceptable for a President to cancel an engagement like that because it's raining? To insult his hosts because he's a gigantic man-baby?

I appreciate most Trump fans on this site celebrate when their guy insults other people, because lolz, trolling is fun! But this stuff is serious and has consequences.

Does it not bother you that the entire world is laughing at you now because your President is too much of a little girl to go out in the rain? I mean geezus, it's pathetic.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Painterz
Thus insulting veterans, the memory of the war dead...

"I like my war heroes undead."

Heh.

Real war heroes keep fighting... for braaaaaiiinnnzzzzzzz.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Easy now.
I have it on good authority that the elderly going out in the rain flies against all medical training.

So go easy on the guy

Haha

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Well, it looks like most people don't care. It's been a few years of this. Trump fatigue has set in.

When people vote however the hell they want to just like the last time he was elected, what on earth will you guys do?

It's just not fair. You put all this work into bad mouthing him and people still don't care. They get mad at YOU!? Sheesh.

It's just a little propaganda. It's not like you killed anyone. It's like a public service announcement from the status quo. That's all.

Thank you for fighting the good fight. You are the resistance.

LoL
edit on 11 13 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
The fact that you idiots believe the media and actually believe it was about the rain is a damm disgrace to your kind.

Its actually quite funny people can be this stupid.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

We are dumb. Got it. Thanks hero.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: notsure1

We are dumb. Got it. Thanks hero.

no problem. I am here to help

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
That’s a lie, next.... a reply to: ketsuko

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   
No, he shouldn't have missed it.

The Left went full Obama Defenders when he skipped it to go on vacation with his family.
Did you rant about that ?

So what’s the big deal? As leftist columnist David Corn writes: “[D]oes it matter if Obama throws some leaves on a tomb?”

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

I don't think the French or any European country have shown the US and their president much respect either
I think Trump is a bit of a dick and not sure blowing off this engagement was wise but

I am sure glad Trump, though a dick is president and not that psychopath Hilary

Now remember, it was the stupid party politics who had that lame nag Hilary run against tRump so they deserve to have tRump as their president

Moan, winge bitch all you like but don't blame trump, he never won, Hikary lost

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join