It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sorry you are too weak to learn about these things

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: BoneSay

Everyone seems to be doing everything wrong....... how does that make you feel?

Sad because we should all be smarter than this dumb idiotic thing with every assuming they know how to handle other's people's life and how to lead them and when they are not on the "right path" you have to kick them out of their way and force them into your own view of how things must be or otherwise they are either dumb or worse

And if i have my own opinion on things and i have figured out other things on my own who's to say how i should feel or why i should go back from what i have seen out there and be what they expect instead?

That's all

And yes it is ridiculous to attempt to force things like that, because you can get worse out there on the street, i know that for sure, ridiculous stuff

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Oh you're still replying to me?

Lol yeah, you made me feel happy and i can't stop laughing at how you felt LMFAO

I'm sorry i love how you acted on my words, maybe you have some issues of your own with that

Also you ran away from the Spanish thing

"No problemao" LMFAO!!!!!!!

I bet you will jump in happiness once you read my reply

- How much you think of me - said Lysergic
- Oh not at all, i just wanted to bother you - Said Say
- Well, I still feel like i hate you and want to contribute to the hate a bit more
- Oh! Ok you go ahead Lysergic, i don't mind! - Said Say
- Very well my darling, i will attempt to hurt you one more time, said Lysergic
- Appreciated and very lovely of you, hurt me with all you can precious friend - Said Say

Have to get ready for school sorry, i'll check ATS later tonight, have a nice day < 3
edit on 13-11-2018 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Where do you live BoneSay?
You say that you posted to a friend in UK but you did not say where you live.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Don't forget your lunch!

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   
This is bonkers.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Nothing you says means anything, why are you even telling me this?

Don't worry

once you hit legal age you will understand what it means

And the correct way to say that sentence is "No hay problema" In real spanish and no real Mexican or latin American would say that in a normal conversation, i know plenty of them, i have 10 years of real Spanish language learning, you just simply say "bueno" or "ya entendi" or "ya se" or even better "ok ya no digas nada estamos bien" Only fake people say things like "no problemo" LMFAO! What a shame At least try to pretend and not sound so pretencious, i know better than that

at such a young age detecting such narcissistic characteristics in one can be a positive and help them change before they get older and change becomes harder.

However I doubt this will mean anything to as well.

You assume things, why is everyone doing that?

can you not answer this yourself seeing as everyone which is you included is doing it?

Also you ran away from the Spanish thing "No problemao" LMFAO!!!!!!!

because it would be delusional to engage your ramblings which derail your own thread.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
This is bonkers.

I second the motion.
Bonkers!

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Well this is the most confusing thing I have read today.

Albeit funny, but still confusing.

In other news I got my ticket for a coastal cruise to Alaska!!! Now that is cool.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoneSay

See? This is the problem with trying to speak a foreing language but not even really trying it for real, you heard it all the wrong way

"No problema!" Even John Connor says it correctly the first time lol, stop embarrassing yourself, stop trying to speak a language that you can't understand, don't you get you sound very dumb and uneducated?

For you that "a" at the end sounds like an "o" but then it would be "no problemou" lmfao or what? you have very little understanding of the spanish language, and it is a shame

Actually, It is YOU who is wrong on the language thing.

In Spanish the correct conjugation of the word would be "No problemo" because he is speaking to a male. If he was speaking to a woman it would be "No problema".

Thanks for playing.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Oh you're still replying to me?

Hi dude sup

You got dat hot fiyah yet?

edit on 13-11-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
In Spanish the correct conjugation of the word would be "No problemo" because he is speaking to a male. If he was speaking to a woman it would be "No problema".

He's a chick, not a bad hombre.

And I'm pretty sure I recall a person of similar mentality discussing STDs, do you?*

*PM me if you're not exactly following me on this one.

edit on 13-11-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yes, I remember it well. In fact, I was just thinking about that. Almost even said something.

I was referring to John Connor.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
you can actually also use ATS embed feature to bypass age restriction. If you embed the video into your profile wall, so nobody else can see it because nobody ever looks at peoples profiles on here, you can watch a youtube age restricted video just fine. This feature is also enabled in many web chat forums across the net.

type the following syntax, but remove the spaces:

[ yvid ] entervideonumberhere [ /yvid ]
the video number in youtube is in the url address and typically always follows
the v=u58dje9 ˂˂--- thats where the number would be. copy and paste the random sequence of letters and numbers AFTER the v= part .

or just hit the youtube button up there in your toolbar when you click to reply and type in that same sequence of letters and numbers after the v=

edit on 11-13-2018 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I didn't follow. Give me your STDeets bro

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Sites have owners. Sites have rules. Videos can be age restricted or obscenity restricted, copyright prohobited.

You don't own the net, only borrow parts of it...you do not have the freedom to see, say, post or download what you want, where you want.

That's why you're clueless. Youre welcome. Have a great day.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
After reading a few posts here,I think we should take a milk and
cookie break!
edit on 13-11-2018 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
you can actually also use ATS embed feature to bypass age restriction. If you embed the video into your profile wall, so nobody else can see it because nobody ever looks at peoples profiles on here, you can watch a youtube age restricted video just fine. This feature is also enabled in many web chat forums across the net.

type the following syntax, but remove the spaces:

[ yvid ] entervideonumberhere [ /yvid ]
the video number in youtube is in the url address and typically always follows
the v=u58dje9 ˂˂--- thats where the number would be. copy and paste the random sequence of letters and numbers AFTER the v= part .

or just hit the youtube button up there in your toolbar when you click to reply and type in that same sequence of letters and numbers after the v=

What a rebel

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Flagged for giggles, but no star.

...have you ever had such a dumb block on videos ...

Yes, here, directly above that post of yours, a few days ago, where I wrote this

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nice coincidence that it was Cornish´s thread, because he is from that region (UK). Coincidence or pattern?
I guess you just didn´t saw it but it was synchronity.

Hugs and kisses
edit on 13-11-2018 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

controlling peoples thoughts makes them go crazy and nothing else. really good for making people go crazy but thats mine.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

maybe i'll divide it the same way but for now coincidence and sycroninity and patterns, for me, are one thing i call forcing perfect into your hands.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join