It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drudge -Fox News -Wikileaks and National Enquirer go Twitter Dark

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   
You had me till Russia, we seriously still going there?

It so far past being a dead horse that it’s like flogging a long life can of dog food that’s been expired for 10 years

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Wikileaks last tweet was last week nov 8th. They took a weekend off...those bastards

The honest question is: does the OP have no foundation to build this post?
Or
Is the OP being misleading on purpose?

If twitter is the presidents main means of communication to the American people, what does that say about the MSM?

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

So then, what is twitter to you?

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Fox news 'SAYING' something and not meaning it? You must be right.

Conspiracy. Nothing else makes sense.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Rudy Giuliani has also not tweeted for the past couple of days, which is unusual.

🤔

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
Wikileaks last tweet was last week nov 8th. They took a weekend off...those bastards

The honest question is: does the OP have no foundation to build this post?
Or
Is the OP being misleading on purpose?

If twitter is the presidents main means of communication to the American people, what does that say about the MSM?

Oh good Lord. “Misleading on purpose??”

🙄

I made an observation. We all know Mueller if going to drop something very soon, maybe even as soon as today.

I’m just trying to read the tea leaves and have fun with some “what if’s.”

It’s a conspiracy site. Sue me.

PS: the President is the one who chooses to make Twitter his primary form of communication, because, as I suspect you know, he doesn’t trust the media unless they say things he likes.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
And I have no idea what's going on with...the National Enquirer.

Jen is still looking for love after Brad, Rhianna and Gaga both wore Versace to a recent awards event and they are about to expose the truth about Robin Williams's suicide.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

I know it’s hard to accept. But soon it will be obvious one way or the other, no?

That it isn’t obvious (Conspiracy between the Trump Campaign and Russia) feels like willful blindness to me, but I understand we basically live on different planets.

My only worry is when the Russia story becomes the source of indictments for individuals in Trump’s campaign, and the legal and factual evidence is presented, will people from your planet be able to see it then, and the divergent world-breaking “deep state meme” be mended?? Or will your planet refuse to believe Trump’s people conspired and make his people martyrs, in spite of obvious facts???

I also think Trump is mega guilty of financial crimes like money laundering, again involving Russians. This too will come out.

Hey, I will give you this: if at the conclusion of Mueller’s investigation, no one is indicted/sent to the hoosegow for conspiring with Russia against our American electoral process with promises of favors to Russia for their assistance, then I will fully admit it and you guys can all say “told ya so!” And if Trump or his family is not indicted for financial crimes as well, then I will bow to your wisdom and be humbled.

I would lay bets that 1) there will be indictments regarding Russian interference and American cooperation (not Hillary), and 2) many people will not be able to admit it not matter what. I would also lay bets that the financial crimes are serious and many.

Look, I’m for finding truth, not for creating a story and sticking to it regardless of fact. I know you think that’s what I’m doing but, again, the investigation is ongoing and neither you nor I know what will be the end result.

edit on 13-11-2018 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

The investigation is a farce and the only ones who can’t see that are those who don’t want to.
You strike me as a CNN fan which explains your belief that the investigation isn’t a massive waste of time.

I would lay the same bets as you just with (not Trump)

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

The investigation is a farce and the only ones who can’t see that are those who don’t want to.
You strike me as a CNN fan which explains your belief that the investigation isn’t a massive waste of time.

I would lay the same bets as you just with (not Trump)

CNN “fan?” Lol.

Like I said. You live on an alternative planet. It is farcical to call the investigation a farce. But hey, why don’t we wait and see?

Seems like there are a lot of real-life indictments for it to be a fantasy, but... You do you.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Apparently TV cameras are being set up at the courthouse where the Mueller grand jury is meeting today. Something is happening, we just don't know what just yet.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Trump sucks it daily!!

Yeah, Melania's boob.
You on the other hand....

Nanner-nanner-boo-boo!

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

Inquiring Minds want to know!!! What shoe will drop next??

I fear what's coming next--or soon anyway--is what history teaches us. There's a "curve" to everything. We as a nation--a "superpower"--are on the far side of that curve. Call it karma or whatever but the chicken of doom is coming home to roost.

edit on 13-11-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

Apparently TV cameras are being set up at the courthouse where the Mueller grand jury is meeting today. Something is happening, we just don't know what just yet.

Yikes!! Thanks for the tip...

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Change is inevitable. Adaptation is paramount and The End of the World as We Know It happens to somebody every day on this planet - a lot of somebodies.

(The Karmic Chicken 🐓 is particularly good with mashed potatoes and a salad of mixed greens, I’m told.)

History repeats itself and we blindly stumble forward into the pits dug by our forefathers not because we have to, but because we forgot they are there, what they look like, and the warning signs are ignored or we are simply ignorant of them.

Meanwhile, in addition, the new shiny potential ends to humanity are constantly being thought up (and sometimes acted on) in both the labs of academia, the labyrinths of Black Projects, and the dark basements of revenge.

It’s been a knife’s edge since WWII.

And still the angels say “fear not” and somehow, wrapped in trumpth and tragedy, we slouch forward towards a multitude of destinies, against the odds dealt out by our own worst inclinations. It is a miracle we breathe still, the polluted air of earth.

My friend, “fear not,” as we are not the only guides for our journey. You know what I mean.

And thus there is that whisper of hope, standing quietly in the back, waiting to be heard. The better angels of our nature may yet have the answers and hold the light to lead us forward.

If only we could agree on facts, and what is real and what is not. That is what I fear the most. One person’s light is another’s shadow, and so, here we are.

You get hugs too. [[[hugs]]]

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: bgrenual

Well Im so sure thats common knowledge to everybody..... NOT

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: bgrenual

Drudge wasnt the only person mentioned.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Jerome Corsi long time associate of Roger Stone is about to be indicted.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

yes - something's up :-)

Mueller seeking more details on Nigel Farage, key Russia inquiry target says

Corsi said Mueller’s questioning focused on the theft of emails from Clinton’s campaign and the Democratic National Committee, which were published by WikiLeaks. US intelligence agencies concluded the emails were stolen in a Russian intelligence operation.

He said: “The issue they went to over and over and over again was: who was my source with Assange?”

top topics

<< 1   >>

join