It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NGOs Acting Coach for Refugees to LIE to get in to EU Muslims told to act as Christians w script.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I only watched the first 2 min of the vid and felt sick.

All this bleeding heart nonsense has to stop, most of those crossing into Europe and America aren’t freaking refugees they’re economic migrants.
Most of the ones going to Europe are closer to being backpackers than they are refugees.

That these NGOs are allowed to get away with what they do is absolutely appalling.
And why are the presidents and higher ups of these NGOs always Jewish?
It’s almost like the Caucasian patriarchy who run the world put these people in these positions so that if you attack the NGO they can double down on calling you racist by adding anti-semitic

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Grambler

You seem to be jesting about being scared of illegal immigrants

No.
I was alluding to the political nature of how the caravan characterized and the the president's actions.

I guess it was too subtle.

Seems there are more interesting things now. Like blaming California for the fires. Claims of election fraud.

Shiny.

You are free to focus on what the media wants you to focus on. I'm still concerned about the caravan that seems to be getting outside help. I'm concerned about dangerous incompetence in the election supervision in Florida and also everywhere else. I'm concerned one more nutjob is going to give the government the excuse to reduce my freedoms. I'm concerned that law is not enforced equally in my country. I'm concerned that there's a concerted effort in the Media, in education, in "Big Tech" and elsewhere to stifle the freedoms of just half of the country. I'm concerned that the other half of the country is blinded by ignorance and sees me as the enemy. I'm concerned that the country I grew up in will not be the same country my daughter grows up in.

I'm concerned that pompous ding-bats will just demean people in order to inflate their suffering ego instead of offering solutions.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

The people running this don't care about the suffering of genuine refugees who's lives are made much harder by these actors.

This evidence strongly suggests the purpose is to bring large numbers of lying, uncaring criminals here.

Weather that prevents food deliveries will lead to chaos for those not rich enough to escape.

"All of this is acting" should awaken at least one or two of those who have been supporting the influx of lying criminals under the guise of humanitarian action.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthulhuMythos
This explains a lot regarding the masses of young men who cause nothing but chaos and destruction across Europe who arrive claiming to be children or late teens yet look like they are 25-30 years old. I was always skeptical about this refugee influx and thought it looked more like a terrorist invasion. Would be interesting to see who's money is behind these coaching NGOs. Soros anyone?

Soros Open Society.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join