It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NGOs Acting Coach for Refugees to LIE to get in to EU Muslims told to act as Christians w script.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
So this video is an active investigation into the migrant refugee situation in the EU this is pretty shocking naming some heavy hitter sponsors/ funders and Showing openly what is actually happening and showing the level of coaching and script that goes into prepping a a supposed refugee for an asylum claim in the EU

Has it made it's way to the Americas yet? i think with the Caravans it's pretty obvious the coordinated effort has now moved focus 12-20,000 people don't just all one day wake up and say lets walk to the USA....

Must watch.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 12-11-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Shouldn't the caravan be arriving real soon now? Trump already has troops on the border twiddling their thumbs.

Last Monday, it was just leaving Mexico city according to reports. That means it has a mere 1,550 miles to go. Also, numbers of migrants are substantially diminished and current estimates are that there are only about 4,000 left.

Bulk of migrant caravan departs Mexico City

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

It's not scary anymore.

That didn't work.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Maybe they diminished because they thought trumps actions showed he was serious they wouldn’t get in?

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   
ref·u·gee
/ˌrefyo͝oˈjē/
noun
noun: refugee; plural noun: refugees

a person who has been forced to leave their country in order to escape war, persecution, or natural disaster.

When a refugee refuses refuge are they still a refugee? -

Migrant Caravan Continues for U.S. Border After Rejecting Mexico's Offer to Stay

time.com...

a reply to: Sookiechacha

link   

originally posted by: Phage

It's not scary anymore.

That didn't work.

So, wouldn't it be clever economics to pull the troops back to bases where the logistics are cheaper and the accommodation already exists? At least for most of them.

You could still leave the border security and police (who are supposed to be doing the job anyway) to defend against the Horde, saving us from the Mex-zombie apocalypse.

link   
a reply to: Grambler

Or maybe it's following the pattern of previous caravans and the military prognostication which was based upon them.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

It's not scary anymore.

That didn't work.

I don’t know if scary is the correct word

But I still find stopping illegal immigration to be a worth while pursuit

But I guess to the democrats, illegal immigration pales in comparison to climate change killing us all like super soon or trump naming us all slave to Putin!

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Or maybe it's following the pattern of previous caravans and the military prognostication which was based upon them.

Yeah illegals never come to this country

I mean other than the 20 million plus already here

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

That's not anything like what I said.
Perhaps you should review the thread.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

That's not anything like what I said.
Perhaps you should review the thread.

You seem to be jesting about being scared of illegal immigrants

I think being worried about a caravan of tens of thousands of illegals is more worth while than many things

Like say a few Russian Facebook trolls

Yet it seems the Dems mock being worried about the caravan while demanding all sorts of actions over their fears of Russian trolls

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

No.
I was alluding to the political nature of how the caravan characterized and the the president's actions.

I guess it was too subtle.

Seems there are more interesting things now. Like blaming California for the fires. Claims of election fraud.

Shiny.

edit on 11/12/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

So out of the curiosity just how many of those illegal immigrants are you willing to invite them into your own home then? These illegal immigrants from my own investigation isn't what they are. They aren't immigrants as the Mainstream News Media claims.

Not to mention the fact that they are being delivered by human traffickers.
edit on 12-11-2018 by AtlasHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AtlasHawk

So out of the curiosity just how many of those illegal immigrants are you willing to invite them into your own home then? These illegal immigrants from my own investigation isn't what they are. They aren't immigrants as the Mainstream News Media claims.

Not to mention the fact that they are being delivered by human traffickers.

I wouldnt take any. I am concerned about illegal immigration, and think the givernment has an ethical resp[onsibility to work for the legal citizens of this country.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Seems there are more interesting things now. Like blaming California for the fires. Claims of election fraud.

Shiny.

Well I agree trumps wildfire claim was stupid and politicizing a tragedy.

I hope you also called out all those on the left that rush to blame climate change policy for natural disasters? You know, like gov brown?

As for election fraud, doesnt seem to be a streccth that a district that was found guilty of destroing ballots before, that is threatening any reporters trying to look in, that refused to say how many more ballots there were to be counted, that mixed up the aaccepted ballots with the rejected, that left ballot boxes lying around, would bring aaccusations of fraud.

i mean, it wasnt as severe as a few russian facebook trolls or anything! That is real fraud that needs dealt with!!!!

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

You do know the majority of those so called migrants have being all male right? its almost as if they are forcing these males just to commit rape crimes. And in some cases murder.
edit on 12-11-2018 by AtlasHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

It's not scary anymore.

That didn't work.

So, wouldn't it be clever economics to pull the troops back to bases where the logistics are cheaper and the accommodation already exists? At least for most of them.

You could still leave the border security and police (who are supposed to be doing the job anyway) to defend against the Horde, saving us from the Mex-zombie apocalypse.

The USA should pull every troop out of Western Europe, it's time to abandon them to the Russians and the Muslim hordes.

Take those troops and out them on the border. Build a base every 50 miles, mine the area and put underground motion sensors everywhere.

And then put razor wire1 foot high along the whole stretch of border and make it 10 feet wide.

Have squadrons of A-10's and Apaches flying sorties and strafing every group that crosses the border.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   
This explains a lot regarding the masses of young men who cause nothing but chaos and destruction across Europe who arrive claiming to be children or late teens yet look like they are 25-30 years old. I was always skeptical about this refugee influx and thought it looked more like a terrorist invasion. Would be interesting to see who's money is behind these coaching NGOs. Soros anyone?

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon

originally posted by: chr0naut

It's not scary anymore.

That didn't work.

The USA should pull every troop out of Western Europe, it's time to abandon them to the Russians and the Muslim hordes.

Take those troops and out them on the border. Build a base every 50 miles, mine the area and put underground motion sensors everywhere.

And then put razor wire1 foot high along the whole stretch of border and make it 10 feet wide.

Have squadrons of A-10's and Apaches flying sorties and strafing every group that crosses the border.

Yup, that'd keep 'em all from escaping.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join