It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC Claims Broward County Election Supervisor Is a Republican !!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
MSNBC pouring on the BS as they now try to fool viewers by saying Brenda Snipes is a Republican !! 😆😆

It was the old horseface Andrea Mitchell on TV.

Desperate "errors" have consequences.

Many people buying it too 😆

And rea Mitchell Falsely Says Broward Election Supervisor ‘Is a Republican’: ‘She’s Hardly a Democratic Official’

On her MSNBC show on Monday, anchor Andrea Mitchell claimed that Brenda Snipes, Supervisor of Elections for Broward County, Florida, is “hardly a democratic official.” Snipes is in fact a Democrat.

“We should also point out that Brenda Snipes in Broward County is a Republican appointed by former governor, then-Governor Jeb Bush,” said Mitchell. “So, she was put in by a Republican governor after the mess that we all remember from 2000. And she’s hardly a Democratic official, or someone doing the bidding of the democratic candidates there.”

It is easily fact-checked. In addition to hundreds of media reports, Snipes self-identifies as a Democrat, and in her elected position, she runs as a Democrat. She won her last Democratic primary in 2016.

"The Democrat single-parti MSM is such a BS outfit"

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Snipes is a Democrat, MSNBC got it wrong. I have no idea where they came up with the idea that she is a Republican, maybe it's because she was appointed by Jeb, I don't know.

All I do know is that she is horrible at this job and NEEDS to be fired.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Just appointed by a republican. Jeb bush to be exact. Speaking of, this is just another example of why we can’t trust republicans with positions of power. 17 years later and they still can’t get elections right. And the people of Florida want to reward one of the losers responsible for this debacle with a senate seat. You just can’t make his stuff up people. . a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
She's obviously a republican operative sent by the republicans as a part of a vast right wing conspiracy!

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
She's obviously a republican operative sent by the republicans as a part of a vast right wing conspiracy!

Brilliant Strategy !!!

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
Just appointed by a republican. Jeb bush to be exact.

Don't confuse deep state "uni-party" globalists for republicans. Don't confuse their partners on the other side for democrats either. They play for the same team. They ain't on our team. Hope you are paying attention, lad, it's important.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Well, she is deplorable. She may not have committed election fraud, but certainly displayed a level of incompetence and mismanagement worthy of the democratic party.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

Snipes is a Democrat, MSNBC got it wrong. I have no idea where they came up with the idea that she is a Republican, maybe it's because she was appointed by Jeb, I don't know.

BJ, you and i do not agree on much, but the next j is on me.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Oh the same MSNBC that showed an election victory for Mr Gillum the day before polling stations opened? yea that was some sincere journalism safe keeping our democracy all right

When the news is so obviously fake, well, only the zombies believe it.
This was broadcast on November 5th.

edit on 11-12-2018 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

MSNBC got it wrong? No. Theh are flat out and knowingly lying. The way you phrase it seems like it's a simple honest mistake intstead of a calculated and evil lie.

Grow up.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
So MSNBC thinks she's a Nazi?

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

They were going to report that, no matter what the actual vote count was.

And you know what's worse, no prior officials in Florida government, including GOVERNOR RICK SCOTT and SENATOR MARCO RUBIO, ever took action to FIX THE OBVIOUS PROBLEMS that have been ongoing is Southeast Florida counties for many years.

Maybe Floridians don't care 1/10th as much about this as certain conservative media people do. Republicans in Congress aren't complaining much either, are they?

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Well the law says mail in ballots can be counted until the 16 if postmarked by election day. However you also have to remember that supervisor of elections is itself an elected position at the county level. That means s there is a process for removal, they cannot just be fired except maybe by the governor under some special circumstances.

A d the state AG has taken several actions, but the authorities in that county are non-compliant.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   
IMO, Candidate Trump beat candidate Hillary by significantly larger margins in Georgia and Florida, than was reported. Dims tried their best to pump in illegal ballots, but couldn't overcome tremendous number of Trump voters!

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

One of the Fox News weekend guys asked Fla Governor Rick Scott today why he hasn't had things fixed during the 7 years he's been governor. Why is he hasn't had Brenda Snipes removed, considering her history of literally, screwing things up.

Scott's answer: "The best we can do is put rules in place. But some refuse to follow the rules."

How about if all would-be cheaters and lawbreakers in Florida, simply refused to follow rules. What would be the result??

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

She was appointed by Jeb, but re-elected over and over by dems. Nice try though.

EDIT: Isn't it funny that an incompetent democrat becomes a republican problem? It's so absurd I can hardly believe you guys write this stuff.
edit on 13-11-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   

It's an elected position. When a vacancy comes open they get appointed. At the end of the term they are put to a vote and elected. Anyone suggesting the governor should have removed her would have reeeee'd their pants had the governor removed an elected official.
edit on 13-11-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: soundguy

She was appointed by Jeb, but re-elected over and over by dems. Nice try though.

Governor Scott says JEB Bush reassured him that Brenda Snipes was a "good person", whenever she was caught breaking rules, being lazy, or acting suspiciously. If she were White, Brenda would have been fired years ago.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Brenda Snipes was APPOINTED to her position by Jeb Bush.
Brenda Snipes said today she's leaving her position.
STORY: www.miamiherald.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Oh thank the stars! I appreciate you updating that for us. Bollocks, she claims she will not seek reelection in 2020. Not soon enough Brenda. I suppose we can get rid of her
edit on 11-13-2018 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join