It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy Veterans Day - Trump tells Florida to ignore military ballots.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Earlier today Trump had this to say:

“The Florida Election should be called in favor of Rick Scott and Ron DeSantis in that large numbers of new ballots showed up out of nowhere, and many ballots are missing or forged,” the commander in chief tweeted. “An honest vote count is no longer possible-ballots massively infected. Must go with Election Night!”

Trump and the Republicans are attempting to argue, without proof and ag ainst the opinion of Florida's top law enforcement agency that fraud is being committed.

However, these votes Trump is arguing should not be counted are mostly the ballots of military service members, contractors and their dependents deployed overseas. What is odd is that typically these type of ballots skew heavily toward Republican candidates and should actually help the Republicans in this race:

What’s so puzzling about Trump’s, and Scott’s, anti-vote-counting fervor is that the military franchise probably benefits them, and their party has long fought for it to be counted. The armed services have always skewed conservative; recent polls have shown that even though military opinions of Trump are deeply divided, service members continue to favor him (and, presumably, his preferred candidates) at a higher rate than the U.S. population more generally.

LINK

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Trump is on to some skullduggery !!

The real story will expose rampant corruption and fraud 😎

Democrats will Any Means Necessary

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Would you feel all better if it was Hillary doing it.

Awww so sorry But Trump is still your President.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

What a patriot.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

So your opinion is that Scott is just making this up? Really? Apparently there was enough reasonable suspicion for a Florida circuit court judge to issue an order. Proof is something that may come but only after investigation and this circus is ripe for investigation.

www.tampabay.com...

Judge orders Broward elections chief to turn over vote counts to Scott’s campaign

edit on 12-11-2018 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-11-2018 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
They should give you a job at CNN(sucks). Such a great title to mislead the masses.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Banquo
They should give you a job at CNN(sucks). Such a great title to mislead the masses.

I was just going to make your same comment! Plus, Mr Black Jackal if your title is not a contortionist view I challenge you to provide a link to Trump’s quote saying it.

Asking for a friend. It’s ok I’ve got time, I’ll wait.
edit on 12-11-2018 by whywhynot because: Sp

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal
What is odd is that typically these type of ballots skew heavily toward Republican candidates and should actually help the Republicans in this race:

...which indicates strongly that your grievance here and the attempt to make this look like it's Trump "disregarding" military votes is agenda driven bullcrap and should be treated as such.

Try again.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I love my Trump but I have to admit he often suffers from foot in mouth syndrome. Plus he is getting old and tends to forget things he may not even have been fully aware of. So I will let it slide, as long as I can have my Rick Scott in the Senate and Desantis in Governor.

I mean seriously, Bill Nelson #ing has Hollywood level plastic surgery, while Rick Scott is man enough to remain the human he was born as and proud enough to own his age. Not to mention he brought this state back from the brink with renewed job creation policies after the last governor chicken # Charlie Christ ran way with his tail between his legs and joined the anti-America Democrats party.

Let us all be honest here, which is clearly only going to be me because internet pride does not allow for others to be so. How many of us even knew that ballots could keep on coming in and be counted until the 16th, or used to know but forgot?
I sure as hell did not know, yea shame on me at least I can admit it, and I know if you say you knew that rule in Florida OP you are full of # otherwise you would have brought it up in the other threads before it became a talking point by the anti-america party and their fake news shills.
edit on 11-12-2018 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

What is odd is that typically these type of ballots skew heavily toward Republican candidates and should actually help the Republicans in this race:

...which indicates strongly that your grievance here and the attempt to make this look like it's Trump "disregarding" military votes is agenda driven bullcrap and should be treated as such.

Try again.

Always nice to see moderators being so polite to users.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
There you go again with your false thread titles
Or , is it "just your imagination , running away with you ?" - take off of The Temptations song "Just My Imagination"

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

“The Florida Election should be called in favor of Rick Scott and Ron DeSantis in that large numbers of new ballots showed up out of nowhere, and many ballots are missing or forged,” the commander in chief tweeted. “An honest vote count is no longer possible-ballots massively infected. Must go with Election Night!”

Trump and the Republicans are attempting to argue, without proof and ag ainst the opinion of Florida's top law enforcement agency that fraud is being committed.

However, these votes Trump is arguing should not be counted are mostly the ballots of military service members, contractors and their dependents deployed overseas. What is odd is that typically these type of ballots skew heavily toward Republican candidates and should actually help the Republicans in this race:

What’s so puzzling about Trump’s, and Scott’s, anti-vote-counting fervor is that the military franchise probably benefits them, and their party has long fought for it to be counted. The armed services have always skewed conservative; recent polls have shown that even though military opinions of Trump are deeply divided, service members continue to favor him (and, presumably, his preferred candidates) at a higher rate than the U.S. population more generally.

LINK

So this is from the Washington ComPost...

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

That was me being polite. Do you want to see me being rude?

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Don't use veterans to spread your BS OP.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

"Any means necessary."

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Oh my. So much this.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

I call BS on the bold emphasis (mine) because EVERY OTHER STATE was able to get their military and absentee ballots counted to close on time on election night.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

No county in Florida has counted them yet. Out of respect for their service they have 10 days after election date.

Florida Division of Elections

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

So since these are Republican voters can you explain how the Republican's huge lead is gone?

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Yeah, sure. Keep finding those illegal Democrat ballots in trunks and warehouses. The entire country knows it's a fraud. Dems go with it to keep in power.

new topics

top topics

join