It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson may have caused woman's death

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by sosuemetoo
Something that I haven't heard on the TV, radio or on ATS is the possibility that MJ was having a panic attack.

I kind of took that as a given. I would guess, most emergency room visits are the result of panic attacks, stress, and/or anxiety. I can tell you from my own personal experiences that stress and anxiety produce very strange sensations and effects in one's own body. And while they are literally in one's own head, they can still have some major consequences if not treated properly in one way or another.

But aside from all that, in more general terms, it's curious to ponder what sorts of causal chains we've started on our own. I mean, it's possible that MJ caused a woman's death, albeit with no such malevolent or even direct intention to do so. Just imagine though, what sorts of affects we've had on the world, just through our everday life. Some good, some bad, all in the joyous celebration of life.

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 01:09 AM
link   
If the hospital did move her for no good reason, then and that move precipitated a chain of events that did lead to her demise then they should be held responsable.

Unfortunetly hospitals are no different than the general public when it comes to stars. My own is no exception: *ALERT ALERT Fred Story pending*

A few years back, we took care of a little girl who had emergency surgury. This little girl is the daughter of a computer company founder anybody not living in a cave would recognize. The recovery was not done in the usual unit, but the child was admitted to the last bed in the ICU and I as the trasnport nurse was pulled to staff the patient effectivly closing our facility to transport. Did a kid possible expire because transport was not avalible? Maybe we did turn down 3 that night. But I want to stress that the father with all his money and all the pull he could muster if he wanted to never asked for anything special this was the facilities doing not his. From the medical director of the hospital "poking" in to make sure everything was okay to the CEO asking about which nurse had been assigned etc (He would not have regognized any names at any rate). To his credit the dad, asked me if all this attention was normal, and I said "no". Greatfull for the care the daughter went home and that was that.

Hospitals will go out of thier

<< 1   >>

join