It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's your micro-chip.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AtlasHawk
These chips are easy to hack. Another reason to avoid them.

They also sound like theyd be easy to spoof.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Id feel better if they didn't access my date including location.

They do that in the US. And they don't have to ask permission.
But a decent browser will let you know about it.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

They also sound like theyd be easy to spoof.

As easy as any electronic ID, I suppose.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Hard for the average person, just due to the size.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
My question would be "Did they solve the cancer problem?" The reason digital angel failed in the 00's was the early rfid chips caused cancers in like 1 to 5 percent of the "customers" . What happens when if they roll this new chipping scheme out to millions of people and 5 to 10 years later thousands start developing cancers?

The fix? Amputation of the limb of course. Though with the malignant melanomas they spark you're dead by the time it's diagnosed.
edit on 13-11-2018 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech

Somewhat. The problem was the power levels in such immediate proximity to living tissue. Technology has advanced so the power levels needed are much less due to the higher frequencies used and better filtering.

That's not to say the issue doesn't still exist to some degree; I simply haven't heard it being a problem lately. Of course, Phage's doggie's head hasn't fell off, so that's something...

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Well maybe...But I think I will pass on them to the last possible moment. I still think it may take longer with lower power but they will still see cancers develop given enough time. And it will probably develop that certain people will have the equivalent of an allergic reaction to them as well.

Some way some how I see large lawsuits coming over this.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I know I am going to be offtopic but I'll keep it short.

People still use Yahoo???????????????

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell
It would have to be on the forehead if the Biblical prophesy were true.

Not necessarily - although I think it WILL be located on the body somewhere, it could possibly represent our mental acceptance of it.

Wherever it is located doesn't really matter. What matters...is that according to Biblical prophecy there will be a world system in place sometime during the tribulation period in which no person may buy, sell, or trade, unless they have this mark of the beast. If one chooses to "keep their life" and get it or buy into the idea like we have for cell phones, then they will not have any more chances EVER to accept Christ.

Pretty much everyone is now familiar with the rest of the story, so we know it is more important to warn people about getting the mark and not focusing on where it will be located, or for that matter - what it actually turns out to be. I believe (hope) people will recognize it when it happens. They will remember being warned about it. Some will laugh it off at their own peril but others will die for not taking it and have etrnal life in Heaven.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

Pretty much everyone is now familiar with the rest of the story, so we know it is more important to warn people about getting the mark and not focusing on where it will be located, or for that matter - what it actually turns out to be.

I don't like preachers.
Git, preacher.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: TruthJava

Pretty much everyone is now familiar with the rest of the story, so we know it is more important to warn people about getting the mark and not focusing on where it will be located, or for that matter - what it actually turns out to be.

I don't like preachers.
Git, preacher.

I'm not a preacher, just a fellow human who cares and has been coming here to ATS for 25+ years.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join