It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's your micro-chip.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: lakenheath24

Yeah. Requiring it could be problematic for some. On the other hand it seems there are a lot who like the idea.

Your source:

Österlund said big companies, with 200,000 employees, could offer this as an opt-in. “If you have a 15% uptake that is still a huge number of people that won’t require a physical ID pass.”

How much do you know about RFID?
Not much about rfid...but ya know what the Bible says about....rfid

It's againn itt !!

The Bible speaks of a mark, like a tatt, not RFID.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I think any site in the EU is required to post that notice.

Nice to know, as I won't be visiting any sites in the UK after this, then. My location and "personal preferences" are my business.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

a reply to: lakenheath24

Yeah. Requiring it could be problematic for some. On the other hand it seems there are a lot who like the idea.

Your source:

Österlund said big companies, with 200,000 employees, could offer this as an opt-in. “If you have a 15% uptake that is still a huge number of people that won’t require a physical ID pass.”

Wondering if chip technology is getting ready for some breakthroughs and if there are chips that aren't using RFID technology. Quick google search didn't show me anything, but I'm probably not asking the right questions.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

It's not the EU after all:

Oath Inc. is a subsidiary of Verizon Communications. The company maintains dual headquarters in the former AOL and Yahoo! headquarters in Manhattan, New York, and Sunnyvale, California. Oath has offices elsewhere throughout the United States, in addition to Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, and United Kingdom.[15] Tim Armstrong, AOL's former CEO, was selected as Oath's chief executive. As of June 2017, Oath employs about 12,000 people.
Wikipedia

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   

It is a small, biologically implantable circuit that uses a burst of RF energy to activate it. Once activated, it transmits a securely-encrypted identification code that can be read by the same scanner that provides the power pulse. The identification code can then be used to provide access to personal information linked to it. It has limited range, since it only has a limited amount of energy from the pulse to work with. That range is a function of available energy, time to send the data, and frequency.

The circuit is surrounded by a biologically inert shell to prevent infection/rejection. In a very small number of cases, this shell can become damaged or be defective, resulting in a painful sore.

Incidentally, since others brought up the Biblical potential to the "Mark of the Beast," the Bible also mentions that those with the mark will be afflicted with a painful sore where it is implanted. The correct amount of RF energy would overload an RFID chip and cause it to superheat, resulting in an agonizingly painful sore at the location of the implant. A solar flare could easily provide that kind of energy overload.

No, thanks. I'm good with stents and zip-ties.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

A solar flare could easily provide that kind of energy overload.

The radio flux of a solar flare is not that great. But the x-rays can increase ionization in the upper atmosphere, messing with radio comms.

There were at least a couple of X class flares last year, including an X9.3. My doggie's neck didn't explode.

edit on 11/12/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

My doggie's neck didn't explode.

I'm glad.

Your doggie's neck was protected by the magnetosphere. The magnetosphere protects all of us. If it were to collapse, now, you might want to put down papers for when your doggie's neck explodes.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Your doggie's neck was protected by the magnetosphere.

Not from RF radiation. Isn't that what you were talking about?

The correct amount of RF energy would overload an RFID chip and cause it to superheat, resulting in an agonizingly painful sore at the location of the implant. A solar flare could easily provide that kind of energy overload.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Yes, Phage... it protects from RF radiation from the sun. It's what creates the ionosphere. Don't worry yourself about the details... just be happy doggie still has his neck and will for hopefully quite some time.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

it protects from RF radiation from the sun.
Electromagnetic radiation is affected by magnetic fields? That's a new one on me. It's a wonder we can see the stars. It's a wonder we can communicate with space probes.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Ions are. Ions also affect the RF from the sun.

I'm not going into a dissertation on this.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I'm not going into a dissertation on this.

Good plan.

Because that magnetosphere must make it really hard to communicate with space probes. Right?

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Yeah, you're right. Magnetism has nothing to do with electro-magnetic waves. My bad.

Carry on.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Magnetism has nothing to do with electro-magnetic waves. My bad.

Oh, it's half of what electromagnetic radiation is composed of. But it doesn't affect it. EM radiation passes right through a magnetic field, no trouble at all.

Gravity does a good job of "bending" it though. Maybe that's what you had in mind? Sometimes people confuse it with magnetism.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
These chips are easy to hack. Another reason to avoid them.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
1984 was a long time ago, so peeps have probably forgotten about stuff like this, but I have no doubt that certain companies, maybe even the military, may have to get chipped soon. Can you imagine it, uhhh, you need to get chipped or lose your job. I dont know of many peeps that can afford to walk away from their work.

uk.yahoo.com...

This is why you never give up gun rights.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

So you can shoot your boss if he says you have to have a chip?

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

So you can shoot your boss if he says you have to have a chip?

Is that what you would do? Sounds like it.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

No.

I don't own a gun anymore. No reason to. Got tired of hunting.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

a reply to: Lumenari

I think any site in the EU is required to post that notice.

Would you feel better if they didn't?

Id feel better if they didn't access my date including location.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join