It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fulton County Numbers Show Massive Duplicate Ballots Rejected Ballots Non-Citizens Trying To Vote

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Focus Fulton County Georgia -- Democrat Pocket...

Lots of ballots invalidated.

Good thing some got "caught".

Looks like lots of "She"nanigans 😆

BOMBSH ELL: Fulton County Numbers Show Massive Duplicate Ballots, Rejected Ballots, Non-Citizens Trying To Vote

A full 1,811 provisional ballots in Fulton County were duplicates (49 percent), and 1,556 of them (42 percent of the total provisionals) were rejected.

Three of the individuals were not citizens, 581 were not registered to vote, and 972 did not live in that county.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Maybe time for a recount of all states and some people going to jail, for a change.

Weird stuff happened in Montana too on the reservations and nobody is covering it at all, even locally.

S&F...

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

my, that's a lot of errors in judgement. If we called that voter fraud, it would be kind of a big deal with those numbers, good thing it's not.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Enough already. Shoot them or jail them or just give them the damn keys to your house and car already. Not you OP. I mean the whole damn country.

We will just go die now. But before we do, does anyone want to guess how long-lived an election cheater will last in 2018?

Good luck. May the devil himself hear our prayers for revenge if God is not wrathful anymore against injustice.

edit on 11 12 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Lol, one of the main reasons people vote provisional is because they aren’t registered. Maybe one day you will read about and at least try to understand what it is you are posting about. a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Yea but voter fraud doesn’t happen, cnn told me so.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Yet there's people right now in other posts saying the only fraud was by Republicans.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

And that has what to do with this having duplicate votes from soo many of those people. They weren't registered so they needed a provisional ballot, yet they voted elsewhere as well?

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
Lol, one of the main reasons people vote provisional is because they aren’t registered. Maybe one day you will read about and at least try to understand what it is you are posting about. a reply to: xuenchen

You have an education problem, specifically reading. There were duplicate provisional ballots?

I know, it's hard but do try to keep up.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Didn't some people suggest that the recounts (which found extra votes) were attempts at vote fraud.

Now, when it identifies invalid votes and dismisses them, it is all sunshine!

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Not counting the votes of the deceased, illegals or non-citizens, and those that voted more than once is totally unfair to democrats.

How else can they win?

I'm sure it's also voter suppression, and racist too.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Didn't some people suggest that the recounts (which found extra votes) were attempts at vote fraud.

Is Fulton County like Broward?

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Is Fulton County like Broward?

The recount process tries to reconcile the initial (hurried) count with a slower and more thorough counting and cross checking.

Sometimes they will find more votes that were wrongly missed or excluded.

Sometimes they will be able to eliminate invalid votes, duplicates & etc.

That is what the recount is for.

It doesn't matter where the recount is for, it is part of the attempt to ensure that the counts are as accurate as possible.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
Not counting the votes of the deceased, illegals or non-citizens, and those that voted more than once is totally unfair to democrats.

How else can they win?

Wouldn't votes cast for a dead guy also be just as invalid as those cast by a dead guy?

Yet the Republicans took Nevada.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

How else can they win?

Wouldn't votes cast for a dead guy also be just as invalid as those cast by a dead guy?

Baffling I know it must be, that dead guys would have voted years and years after their death.
edit on 12-11-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

Yet there's people right now in other posts saying the only fraud was by Republicans.

It is called Fantasy/Science Fiction

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

How else can they win?

Baffling I know it must be, that dead guys would have voted years and years after their death.

Just as baffling as the Republicans claiming that their deceased Mr Hof could claim a seat.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Focus Fulton County Georgia -- Democrat Pocket...

Lots of ballots invalidated.

Good thing some got "caught".

Looks like lots of "She"nanigans 😆

BOMBSH ELL: Fulton County Numbers Show Massive Duplicate Ballots, Rejected Ballots, Non-Citizens Trying To Vote

A full 1,811 provisional ballots in Fulton County were duplicates (49 percent), and 1,556 of them (42 percent of the total provisionals) were rejected.

Three of the individuals were not citizens, 581 were not registered to vote, and 972 did not live in that county.

Now, we need prosecutions...

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

How else can they win?

Just as baffling as the Republicans claiming that their deceased Mr Hof could claim a seat.

But not the same thing and you seem smarter than that.

Mr Hof can be replaced by a person chosen by the Gov. An R or Indie would suffice. Why did the people vote a dead guy is more about not voting D not about cheating to win.
edit on 12-11-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join